Rusticland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rusticland
Read Rusticland Reviews

Tell us how Rusticland made you happy
Quick delivery Quality product No hassles
Great quality, sturdy product, happy with my purchase and with the customer services received. Updates were decent, some could have done with being more frequent. Great 2-man delivery service. Thank you.
Ordered samples, delivery was prompt. Only complaint or rather suggestion would be to label the samples to which finish they are, some are of course obvious but others not so much.
The wall bar table itself is quality, fair price. Took a star for the delivery. Arrived about a week later.
Love my new breakfast bar , amazing quality 👍
Rusticland 5 star review on 5th March 2022
Absolutely thrilled with our table. Quality product and service . Could not be happier. The value for money is exceptional. Thank you , I would have expected to pay much more for an equivalent product.
I have ordered a lot of products from Rusticland and I have been very pleased with all of them. I have Driftwood floating shelves in my kitchen, bathroom and living room. As well as a coat hanger. They all look nice and go with my deco. All products are made well and of good quality. I will definitely be buying more. They are willing to custom made as one wishes. All queries are responded to promptly.
Very pleased with our breakfast table & shelves. Had lots of compliments already. Well built & fast delivery. Will buy from them again.
Gorgeous table, using it as a breakfast bar in the kitchen and it’s perfect
Brilliant service, lovely quality turntable storage unit which was very easily assembled. Love the colour of the wood too !
Really good quality product.
I love my new table and bench…. Amazing quality
Excellent quality Oak table, which matches our kitchen diner well. From ordering to delivery was prompt, would definitely recommend.
Emailed Rusticland with a query regarding our delivery. I expected a reply the next day at the earliest but they replied almost straight away and the issue was solved! Great service. Wouldn't hesitate to order again!
Well made sturdy rustic shelves, easy to put up, look great in our kitchen. Prompt delivery, would definitely recommend.
A special Bespoke table and bench set. Absolutely stunning looking-Well built and stands out. What a find - Thank you Rusticland
Rusticland 5 star review on 5th November 2021 Rusticland 5 star review on 5th November 2021
What a beautiful table just what we wanted looks lovely had family around and we were able to sit around it which was perfect after so long apart
Excellent service, wonderful table.
Beautiful table. So please with it and super quick delivery. The quality is outstanding and the customer service was fab. Thank you :)
Excellent communication, lead time and product quality !
Rusticland 5 star review on 30th April 2021
Thanks a lot for that great review
Rusticland is rated 4.90 based on 20 reviews