Run and Become Reviews

of reviewers recommend Run and Become
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Run and Become Reviews
Absolutely brilliant service .. watched me run and prescribed Brooks Ravenna for a slight over pronation and so far seems to be really helping my running.
I always buy my running shoes here, confident they will be perfect
I have been running in Thorlo Experia socks for as long as I can remember. I am a fan of the extra padding and they are great for comfort especially on longer runs.
Good communication at all times. Item arrived within the date range advised. Excellent product. Would use Run and Become again.
Great service and quick delivery.
Love this shop , great customer service wouldn’t go anywhere else. Plus the merchandise is superb
I had an issue with a jacket I bought there. I contacted R&B and sent photos of the issue. They really couldn't have been more helpful. They sent the photos to the manufacturer and then asked me to send the jacket back, giving me a postage paid label. The jacket went back to the manufacturers and as repair was not a viable option a new jacket was sent to me along with a surprise extra wee gift. Communication was excellent, the whole issue was dealt with professionally and within 4 weeks I had the replacement jacket. I would recommend R&B as No1 for their excellent customer service.
The best running shop in Edinburgh.
Everything arrived quickly and packaged really well with clear instructions on how to return.
Quick delivery, good quality product for knee support while running
Very clear website. Item arrived well packed and on time. Thank you Run and Become.
Everything as it should be .. Prompt service !!
Excellent customer service and advice.
I literally searched South America, North America, and Europe for a pair of shoes that fit my exceptionally wide feet. New Balance no longer makes a toe box that fits me (took me buying 5 pairs to figure that out). Run and Become suggested to me that their Brooks Ghost might work for me. I took the chance and had a pair sent to me here in Colombia. They look and fit wonderfully! Thank you, Run and Become for your thorough and personal online help!
Brilliant service
I experienced an outstanding level of customer service here. I spent three trips choosing shoes and accessories and had nothing but knowledgeable, helpful and polite staff assist me. A superb shop.
Superb service. The colleague couldn’t do enough for me. She ended up ordering the trainers online in pink for me. Delighted with my purchase!
Kelly is incredibly helpful, approachable -fantastic customer service
Wonderful as always! Run and Become staff are always so knowledgeable and helpful, it's made me a loyal customer though I don't even live in the UK.
I don’t live near your shops any more, but you gave me great advice over the phone, and to get trainers which fit someone over 80 with foot problems - right first time - is a massive relief. Great expertise. So pleased I came back to you - will probably buy a “reserve” pair to keep in stock.
Run and Become is rated 4.90 based on 180 reviews