Run and Become Reviews

of reviewers recommend Run and Become
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Run and Become Reviews
Goods arrived very quickly. Easy to order too . Great
Excellent service. Very helpful staff member helped me my purchase on phone.
I phoned for advice on a running shoe to suit my gait, and are now wearing a pair that were successfully recommended, thank you
Great service. I requested the online gait analysis as local lockdown meant I could not travel to my local store. After submitting my details I was called back the following day, and had a detailed conversation with a member of staff who was very knowledgeable, and freely provided advice. I was sent two pairs of running shoes to try, which arrived in a couple of days. Having decided which pair I preferred, I sent back the other pair for free, and received an email just a few days later saying the refund was being processed. The whole process was very smooth given the circumstances we currently find ourselves in, and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.
Very efficient and friendly. Understand your needs and give honest opinions and advice.
Excellent service and I appreciate and am grateful the guidance provided on topics/equipment. Very important during Covid period when it has not been easy to get to shops, etc.
Excellent, fast service and fuss free. And great price for Ronhill top. Arrived in double quick time - nothing to fault.
Really great website with good ordering process and easy returns/exchange system
5 Stars excellent trail shoe
Run and Become 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Really impressed with how easy the online purchase was, and the trainers arrived 2 days later. Many thanks.
Great service and advice
Have been returning to Run and Become for quite a few years now, always efficient, very helpful and happy to support them
Whether it’s a small or a large purchase the service is always the same - excellent.
Sock selection and order straightforward. Arrived on time and does what it says - a good running sock.
All very straight forward to place my order. Item arrived on time, I was kept informed of the progress of my order throughout.
Brilliant service as usual from R&B. Good communication and fast delivery!
Very clear web site, very good service, good array of products. Excellent store!
My running shoes are amazing and the speed of delivery was superb
Great service, great products, definitely a new fan!
Great service