Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ruislip Appliances LTD  Reviews

Superb service in these difficult times. So helpful even though I managed to order the wrong size freezer by mistake. Took it back and they refunded me immediately.
Will definitely use in the future.
Thank you very much.
I bought a Neff washer/dryer at 11am and it was installed by 3pm. What exemplary service. I was deeply impressed by the sales staff as well as Michael the fitter. Well done!
Immediate response and excellent service. Highly recommended.
Excellent customer service. In these difficult times when an appliance breaks the people at Ruislip Appliances were very helpful on the phone and the unit was delivered when they said. top service from all the staff
When our integrated fridge/freezer finally packed up a few weeks ago, right in the midst of the lockdown, not only did Ruislip Appliances have the model we wanted in stock, but Nick was very re-assuring and the very same afternoon we had our new fridge/freezer installed (under safe distancing measures) by his installer, Michael, who was very efficient. I needed to call afterwards, and Dan was also on hand to answer and deal with any queries promptly. Will definitely recommend and use next time we need an applicance.
I must honestly say that was the most amazing service I have ever experienced, me wife and I are elderly vulnerable and self isolating, due to the virus, I had been trying to get a small freezer for ages. Having been messed around and let down by Curry’s, we phoned Ruislip Appliances, and had one delivered to our house within two hours, they were life savers to us, as we had a huge food delivery coming the next day, and without the freezer that Curry’s had promised us we would have had no where to put it. THANK YOU
When my well stocked freezer broke down on a Sunday just into the lockdown I received 5* treatment from the start. Having spoken to a very helpful chap on the Sunday afternoon I took delivery of a brand new freezer on Monday morning. So no stress. No loss of foods. And excellent service and great value.
Fast delivery and very responsive thank you
Very pleased with my purchase.Delivery very quick and staff very helpful.
Will definitely purchase from them again.
Very pleased with service. My delivery was done the following day (after buying). Good communication letting me know when delivery would be, and I wasn’t waiting long. Sadly they couldn’t take away my old unit, but that wasn’t the fault of Ruislip Appliances, just rules in place due to Coronavirus. Overall most efficient and polite service. Would recommend RA to anyone.
Trouble free purchase with installation which was conducted by a very efficient qualified electrician.
I HAVE PURCHASED SEVERAL APPLIANCES FROM RUISLIP APPLIANCES OVER THE LAST TEN YEARS AND HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH BOTH THE ITEMS PURCHASED AND THE EXCELLENT SERVICE RECEIVED. THE STAFF ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COULD NOT BE MORE HELPFUL.
Excellent service. Ordered a freezer around 4pm. The freezer delivered next morning and installed in the garage. Extremely happy with the service.
When Coronavirus hit my fridge/freezer gave up!!!
Thank you so much for still coming and delivering my gorgeous new fridge/freezer
My heroes 😷
I recently moved house to Ruislip Manor and needed a new fridge urgently
I searched online but found most stores could not deliver for weeks
As I try to support local\independent stores I found Ruislip Appliances Ltd
had the fridge I wanted and could deliver. I telephoned and spoke to Nick
who was extremely helpful and told me he would deliver it the same day.
He did deliver it within half an hour of me contacting him. Exceptional service. I highly recommend Ruislip Appliances and will certainly purchase
any white goods I may need in the future. Thank you Nick and team
Excellent speedy service during the pandemic. Washing machine is great .
. Thank you for keeping going at this difficult time
My 3 year old freezer packed up & I needed a replacement quickly. Looked online at various major suppliers but no availability & no quick delivery offered. Then I decided to go local and had Live Chat online with Ruislip Appliances. Advice was excellent. Bought a replacement from them and it was delivered by lunchtime on the same day. Excellent service. Thank you.
Brilliant service and price.
Overall pleased with the appliance, although it wasn’t the one I originally selected.

Goods were delivered really quickly. All communications were answered promptly and the staff were very courteous.

Will be looking here first next time I need a new appliance!
Absolutely oustanding service and delivery. Happy to recommend unreservedly.
Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.88 based on 625 reviews