Ruislip Appliances LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruislip Appliances LTD
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ruislip Appliances LTD  Reviews

Took the extra step to deliver the fridge freezer early after ours packed in. We are happy with the fridge freezer and it is working perfectly.
Excellent service ,Quick delivery time
Absolutely first class service! Friendly, professional and fast delivery. Even took the empty box away and an option to take away your old fridge.
Very good service
Excellent service very friendly will use again Thankyou
Bought a microwave and a freezer. None in stock. Both items ordered. As soon as they arrived they were delivered. Excellent service and good price
Exceptional service, order a new washing machine in the morning and delivered and fitted in the afternoon. Very pleasant service.Highly recommended.
I think I've already written a review but can't seem to find it among all my 'sent' messages. Anyway, my review is very positive. Helpful discussion re. telephone chat in view of not being able to physically look at range of washing machines. The offer to help if we found any problems was re-assuring. The delivery was absolutely on time so I would tick 'excellent' if there was such a box! Our only complaint is really with 'Hoover' - the dispenser tray only extends slightly so I have to juggle a funnel to help pour in the softener. A really bad design fault as the one we have just replaced (again a 'Hoover' ) the tray extended much more and therefore easier to pour in products.
Excellent customer service and competitively priced.
I very happy with washing machine. Staff was very helpful. Washing machine was delivered on time
Ruislpi appliances were recommended by our appliance repair man. I bought a washing machine on line when the shop was closed due to lockdown. Price was very competitive. Very quick to call back and confirm requirements. Quick delivery and friendly installer.
I needed a replacement washing machine during lock down. I wanted to buy locally and needed the old machine disconnected, taken away, and new machine installed. So happy that Ruislip Appliances could do this and within a few days. Service from enquiry to installation was excellent and social distancing when installed was no problem.
Very prompt service , very polite would use them again and certainly recommend them, thanks Ruislip Appliances
Very friendly customer services
Very impressed with the service from the guys at Ruislip appliances, i have used them before and on return very good service again.
Will use again in the near future and recommend to people no worries at all
Good competitive prices. Excellent service. Prompt delivery on the day they said.
Excellent, quick delivery, plus friendly staff. I would thoroughly recommend Ruislip Appliances.
The people at Ruislip Appliances were very friendly and helpful. My freezer was delivered as promised. All went smoothly at this difficult time.
Highly recommend
Absolutely brilliant at a very difficult time!
Mick was so helpful in locating an alternative when the freezer I had ordered online wasn't available.
Delivered promptly. Very good service all round.
I had to purchase a washing machine and electric hob at short notice within the last two weeks. Ruislip Appliances were recommended to me although I had used them for kitchen appliances several years ago. I placed my order over the phone and the items were delivered and fitted the following day. The fitter was arranged for me and he was brilliant. Very happy customer.
Ruislip Appliances LTD is rated 4.88 based on 625 reviews