RugStore NE Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStore NE

About RugStore NE: Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy

"Really helpful staff , prompt delivery, perfect rug"
"prompt service and delivery. Good value. Especially helpful with change of rug (Thank you Wayne for friendly , helpful attention)"
"Great service, prompt delivery, beautiful rug"
"When I get the remaining rugs I will update this review !"
"This company have been brilliant. Order arrived as notified but the colour wasn't as we expected so asked to exchange it for another one which happened to be cheaper. This was done with no trouble, the first one was picked up and the new one delivered. The refund was credited whenever the rug was picked up. Second rug just what we wanted lovely."
"I am very pleased with this rug and it was delivered very quickly. excellent service, thank you."
"Spent ages trying to find a rug to 'pull the room together' after getting new sofas. Everything was looking too 'brown' so needed something bright which isn't like us. Wonderful selection on RugStore NE and, when I placed the order we received really fast service and we are delighted with it. Thank you."
"Very helpful when contacted by phone with initial enquiry. Online ordering smooth and efficient. Delivery arrived as stated. Rug matched online description and was considerably better value than other outlets. All round, a very good shopping experience"
"Exceptional service, highly recommend."
"Very pleasant and helpful staff,and quick delivery well done ."
"The most impressive service I have had in years!! Friendly, polite, with customer service at the heart of their business. I chose the wrong colour rug and they exchanged it without any hesitation. They kept me up to date with delivery times... highly recommended ... great rug and great team!!! Thank you"
"Excellent! Very clear website, extremely polite and helpful person on the phone, speedy delivery - and a beautiful rug! Thank you."
"Excellent service from Rugstorene any problems or questions Alison was able to help. I was kept informed regarding delivery details. I am very impressed and if I require any more Rugs I will use you again."
"Lovely rug, as described, good service"
"Excellent service and super quick free delivery."
"Great products, excellent service."
"Excellent service from ordering to delivering we live on a high bank and he managed to get up the hill even in the snow"
"This was the second rug I had ordered and I am delighted with both. Very efficient company and item arrived very quickly."
"Excellent service, item was as described and just right for the location. Looks like a quality rug. Would recommend."
"Great communication and lovey rug thanks"
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,411 reviews