RugStore NE Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStore NE
Read RugStore NE Reviews

About RugStore NE:

Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy
Good website, competitive pricing, great communication & overall service, highly recommended
Delivered correct rug but had to wait a few weeks for it. Would buy from them again.
Bought a rug which turned out to be too big. Telephoned Wayne and he promptly sorted out an exchange for a smaller rug. Great service and delivery. I would certainly use RugStore again as their service, prices and selection is fantastic.
Excellent service
Really nice rug . Good quality wool rug. Quick service. Delivered in the time stated. Very happy customer.
Beautiful rug, efficiently despatched and delivered.
Great selection of rugs. I bought a large scale rug and am very pleased with it. Good prices and good communication on when it would arrive. I would recommend them.
Great service, fantastic product at a good price and delivered promptly.
Great service, quick delivery & my rug is exactly as expected looks fab
Very helpful. Quick response. Rug delivered within a week.
Didn't have the rug I wanted but were very quick at offering me an alternative and getting that sent out to me. Great service.
Really great rug,have used them in the past and continue to do so Thank You
Rugstore did exactly what they said they would do. Very helpful.
Delivered on time and less cost than high street store
We love the new rug. It was elsewhere online, but RugSore NE had the best price. Excellent service, we had regular updates and a speedy delivery.
Well, we now have the perfect rug- absolutely delighted. Very impressed with the prompt, helpful and courteous service too. Many thanks
Very prompt and efficient service from Rugstore NE with accurate and timely email updates about the status of my order, delivery process etc. Very speedy delivery, well packaged and am really really pleased with my rug, vey nice quality and brilliant value for money. Overall am super impressed!
Quality product supplied with next day delivery.. First class service. Thank you.
Very pleased with excellent service. Wayne was a pleasure to talk with.. His communication when a DHL delivery was delayed was first class. I would be happy to recommend RugStore. Regards Colin Ashcroft
I’ve found the perfect rug, delivered very quickly too. Very happy customer indeed.
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,518 reviews