RugStore NE Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStore NE

About RugStore NE: Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden

Click Here

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy

"Beautiful selection pf floor rugs The service is professional and efficient Unfortunately my rug was not a good match for room decor ,so had to return item. This was done efficiently &effectively but expensive as my rug was extra large . All in all ,very satisfied with customer service at RugsNE"
"Excellent rug ,very very satisfied 👍🏻"
"Quick delivery, friendly and helpful customer service. Nice rug!"
"This is the third Zeigler carpet I've had from the Rug Store and I am very happy with the quality of the product and the price. The delivery service is excellent. I got my new carpet in just 4 days."
"I received excellent customer service, my Harlequin rug is beautiful. I would thoroughly recommend Rugstore"
"Rug arrived promptly and true to description Excellent service would highly recommend"
"Arrived on time and was value for money"
"Lovely product exactly as described"
"Despite living in central England, this is my 'preferred' Rug store and default setting as/when I need a new rug. This is because I have experience of them (over the phone and on-line) and have found them to be courteous, dependable and do exactly as they say they will - a rarity in today's world. The goods have been good quality and affordable also. No complaints at all."
"Very pleasant people,rug arrived when it was supposed to and in perfect condition"
"ordered rug on Wednesday, arrived on Friday. excellent service very pleased with product.so pleased ordered another of the same but smaller for other end of the room, but waiting for this one to be delivered from suppliers. ( so not so quick) but eagerly awaiting delivery"
"Found this place by accident by way of a Google search. We ordered a large rug for the dining room. It looked bbetter than expected once it arrived. We've ordered another one for the bedroom but have to wait a couple of months which is a shame. The service is second to none & your kept fully updated on your order."
"Hi, I looked around for a carpet to match one that I had bought previously, found it at rugstpre and ordered it. I ordered it and it was delivered next day without me asking for next day delivery and all before 10.30am. Excellent, you couldn't get better than that. Would definitely buy from here again. Jacqui West in North Northumberland"
"Great service good communication. 100% happy"
"Ordering and delivery went very well, rug is beautiful, just like the picture, we love it, just as soft as it said. Thankyou"
"Would use again in future and highly recommend."
"Very pleased with Rugstore NE. The product was exactly as described, the price was competitive and delivery was on time"
"A very good price along with quick delivery."
"Was informed all the time about delivery and rug was perfect"
"Great company to deal with great client contact would highly recommend a pleasure to deal with thank you"
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,461 reviews