Rugstore NE Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rugstore NE
Read Rugstore NE Reviews

About Rugstore NE:

Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.
Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

tony@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Tell us how Rugstore NE made you happy
Wonderful quality rug and excellent tracking. Delivery was within two days as requested. The team were very helpful correcting some typos in the delivery address.
Fantastic service, received rug within a few days. Exactly what I wanted and a great price, very happy🤗
Rugstore NE 5 star review on 29th July 2020
Excellent prices, prompt delivery and great communication - 100% recommended.
Great quality rug, looks just like the photos. I would recommend this company.
I telephoned with a query before purchase. Tony was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Because of this I purchased my rug over the phone and it was delivered 3 days later. Lovely rug and excellent service. Thank you.
Beautiful rug and excellent service. Delighted with the quality and price.
Amazing product! Just gorgeous & very prompt delivery. Highly recommend
Excellent service, quality product and quick delivery
Prompt quick delivery. Lovely rug very pleased with it.
Ordered online, delivered next day. Good quality, competitive price (sale item), very satisfied. Would definitely recommend.
100 per cent happy. Excellent service . Outstanding quality rug. Quick delivery. Would highly recommend
Ordered my rug from the website. It is exactly as it looks on the photos. Very nice and of good quality.
Nice quality, discounted rugs and Teebaud anti- slip/creep underlay that works! Good quality service putting the customer first! First class speedy delivery - as promised. Thank you
Great price for a Wedgewood rug and super speedy delivery. Ordered Tuesday evening and arrived Thursday morning. Emailed about each stage of purchase too. Will buy from them again.
Lovely rug, great price, fast delivery and excellent service. Would recommend.
Great price, prompt delivery, excellent service thank you
Fantastic customer service! I bought a Louis de Poortere hadschlu rug during lockdown on 27 April as the price was the most competitive. Tony got in touch straight away to advise the expected delivery date would be w/c18th May due to supply chain, which was fine. The team called me on 18 May to apologise but the rug would be delayed due to shipments from Europe. I appreciated the personal call and understood the situation. The rug was due to be delivered on 2nd June but I knew I wouldn't be home that day(!). I called up and Tony was very happy to help, although the rug was on the van ready for delivery he offered to take it off and send it instead on 3rd June - and it's just arrived, we love it!! Very happy with the rug and extremely happy with the personal customer service and communication. The delays were unfortunate but couldn't be helped. Would definitely recommend Rug Store
I had recently purchased our first rug from RugStore NE a couple of weeks ago after renovating our lounge, we found the perfect solution with a lead time of 10-14days much to my amazement it came on day 9! Service was extremely efficient and confirmation of orders came through very quickly. I just purchased our second Louis De Poortere Rug for the bedroom from here and can’t wait for it to arrive! Thank you 😊
Rugstore NE 5 star review on 27th May 2020
I wish I could give these guys more than five stars. Delivered within a couple of days and kept informed throughout. Rug is gorgeous and packed really well. Price was the best I could find online. I will buy again and couldn't recommend more highly. Mrs G Devon
I bought and had my rug delivered during lockdown. Very efficient service. Kept informed of order and delivery process throughout.
Rugstore NE is rated 4.90 based on 2,647 reviews