RugStore NE Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStore NE

About RugStore NE: Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy

"The rug we have purchased looks dirty."
"Received my delivery quickly and very pleased with my rug. The colour is as pictured on the website and looks great in my living room. Would definitely recommend."
"Easy to order, very competitive pricing, item arrived very promptly."
"Can't fault them. Put rug on one side for me whilst they checked whether they could get the other one I wanted. Rang to confirm when they said they would. Rug arrived from their supplier and order despatched the following day. I was kept fully informed by Wayne at all times."
"The rug was as expected, good value for money and delivered quickly. Great customer experience"
"I ordered a rug at 11.15am. The rug was delivered 12.10pm the following day. Rug is as advertised and I'm pleased."
"Excellent service. Arrived when it said it would. Great price as well. All round a very good experience. Thank you. what"
"Very happy with the service received and love the rug."
"The service was great from ordering to delivery. I was kept informed and the item was delivered within two days."
"Very helpful when I enquired about delivery and rug was cheaper than other websites. However the underlay/ slip mat was supposed to be cut to size and was not- had to cut ourselves which was a bit annoying. Otherwise very happy with rug"
"I ordered a Sanderson rug on Sunday night and it was delivered here first thing Tuesday morning. Excellent service and a very competitive price."
"Product at a competitive price good communication from the start would have no hesitation in recommending rugstoreNE"
"Great product + great customer service = great company"
"I live the rug, it’s perfect! Customer service was excellent and staff went out of their way to provide delivery updates and assist with any questions I had. I would highly recommend to others."
"First, I got in contact to check if the item I wanted was in stock. Your team responded immediatelly that it was actually in stock and I received my order one day after placing my order. The rug was as expected. I am very satisfied with my purchase."
"A brilliant rug. Perfect for grandchildren's room They love it. Excellent quality and it arrived earlier than expected. Thankyou"
"I absolutely LOVE my asiatic silver rug! It arrived so quickly and looks perfect. It is honestly such good quality. I couldn’t be happier!"
". Quick service and delivery . Looked exactly as it did on line . Good quality rug . Very good value for money."
"Brilliant rug, and service.will be using you again and have recommended your company to friends. Well done to you all. Paul Adey"
"Really helpful staff , prompt delivery, perfect rug"
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,410 reviews