RugStore NE Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend RugStore NE

About RugStore NE: Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Categories:
Business & Office
Home & Garden

Click Here

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy

"Product as per web page & kept informed of likely delivery. Will use again."
"Wanted a runner for the hall and there were loads to choose from at Rugstore NE. Was pleasantly surprised by the speed of (free) delivery and by the quality. It is really good value for money. We're doing the lounge next..."
"Really pleased with the service and rugs from - RugStore NE."
"Great service and very fast delivery. Very impressed"
"Easy ordering process. Good discount compared with High Street prices. Great communication. Quick delivery!"
"Friendly service, great prices. Beautiful rug received very quickly once Rugstore received from supplier."
"Great delivery service, rug is as expected, a few tiny faults but it is a hand woven rug"
"Highly recommended - if only all businesses were run as efficiently as this! Friendly, helpful service coupled with superb product knowledge, an excellent range of rugs at unbeatable prices. Thank you Wayne and Alison for your prompt attention to the various queries in respect of our order - we really appreciate you going the extra mile on our behalf, and will definitely be returning."
"Excellent service. Fast delivery. Rugs are really nice and a very good price"
"I received my rug in three days and I am very pleased with the service, and my rug looks wonderful."
"Great looking rug. Arrived as promised"
"Very good service from Wayne, beautiful rug, good price and.very fast delivery!"
"Great service and highly delighted with my rug Will definitely buy from this company again"
"Beautiful rug and kept up to date re delivery times."
"Easy to order my rug that I wanted in the exact colour excellent price fast and efficient service. Would use rugstore NE again without hesitation"
"very quick and helpful. thank you."
"Excellent service, very prompt delivery, product as described and fits well into our decor."
"Ordered online, very simple. Order acknowledgement indicated a delivery of around 8 days but rug actually arrived in only 3 days. Excellent service and rug was just what we wanted."
"I was very impressed with the way I was kept informed of the delivery date and time by email, which included me being given a time slot of actual delivery. I am pleased with the new rug too. Thank you for your excellent service."
"Rug arrived really quick. Colour very good and true to picture on web site"
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,461 reviews