Rugstore NE Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rugstore NE
Read Rugstore NE Reviews

About Rugstore NE:

Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.
Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

tony@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Tell us how Rugstore NE made you happy
excellent to deal with superquick delivery
Easy website, product delivered quickly, great value
Love my rug. Gorgeous. Really good quality. Arrived v quickly after ordering, thought i had to wait weeks according to the site. Would definately order from this company again. V v happy. Thank you πŸ˜€
Rug is so thick and good quality. I dithered over ordering it as it was quite expensive for a rug but so glad I did. It is perfect. The non slip mat is also amazing.
Stunning rug I love it thanks and super speedy and easy delivery. Great service thanks!
I have used Rugstore NE for quite a few years now, It is easy to order online, or by phone.Everyone I have spoken to is so helpful and kind and always make sure that you as a customer are happy.The products are exactly as you see them-good!I see no reason to go elsewhere.Thank you again Rugstore NE
Staff very helpful and love the shop with lots of choice
Had great service by Tony & Wayne. I ordered a rug that was delayed due to the courier messing about (not the fault of Rugstore, and a courier they don't normally use as it was a tricky delivery) but was kept fully up to date at all times. Communications were responded to quickly and updates were given proactively. As good an online shopping experience as I've had. Would recommend them to anyone.
Rugstore NE 5 star review on 13th September 2020
Very prompt service. Lots of choice.
Very happy with rug and delivered next day. Thank you
Wayne and Allison extremely helpful, friendly and super efficient. We've purchased large lounge rug and separately smaller bedroom rug and very happy with both rugs and service from them and their chosen couriers. No hesitation in recommending them and rating 5stars
Good service, value for money products and good quality. with good choice. Our go-to place for rugs
Order was delivered quickly and was telephoned the day before to see if it was a convenient time. Rug is exactly as described and a very good price.
As previously excellent service and prompt delivery. Thank you
Rug arrived very quickly and packed well. Love the quality and colour of the rug Very happy with it.v
Delivery very quick. Excellent service from Wayne on placing the order
Excellent service, super customer service.
Terrific on line service...best I've had for absolutely ages. Made enquiry if rug was in stock and got it delivered next morning. Cannot ask for anything more. Thanks
Fantastic service - rug was with me two days after ordering. I made a mistake in the online checkout process but when I called them they fixed it immediately for me without any fuss.
Very quick delivery from Rugstore, excellent quality, very pleased!
Rugstore NE is rated 4.90 based on 2,647 reviews