RugStore NE Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugStore NE
Read RugStore NE Reviews

About RugStore NE:

Rugstore NE is one of the UK's leading online rug specialists, we appreciate all feedback from our customers to enable us to continually improving our products and services. Our showroom is situated in the North East of England, where we stock a large selection of rugs and hall runners.

We are authorised partners of famous designer brands including William Morris, Calvin Klein, Scion, Wedgwood, Sanderson, Ted Baker plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Mainland Delivery on all orders, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble Returns.

info@rugstorene.co.uk

6 Station Road Fulwell

Tell us how RugStore NE made you happy
very prompt dispatch-problem with carrier quickly dealt with, and with friendly followup
Friendly and helpful advice. Sorted delivery around our schedule. But then courier got delayed so we had to wait another day. Not Rugstore's fault! We love the rug!
Super rug, great value, thanks!
Very pleased with the rug
Great product and great service
RSNE had what I wanted in store, offered discount and delivered it promptly. First class
Great rug, great price and delivered ahead of schedule .......what more can I say.......thank you guys.
Excellent service and price. Delighted with my rug, best price on the internet and really speedy delivery. I would definitely use RugStore NE again.
First class product and service
Excellent company to deal with. I have just made my third purchase this year with Rugstore NE. Would highly recommend.
Found a perfect rug at a good price,quick delivery and good communication,so good have ordered another !
Very helpful on the phone. Excellent product was delivered at an attractive price. Will probably buy again.
Received wrong size, no problem at all to supplier, rectified by a phone call, did offer refund and asked if happy with the colour aswell. Awkward size only two sites online to stock this size. No problems for both sides just a hiccup and will collect wrong item too. Free fast delivery would buy again as service excellent which makes a lovely change. Thanks
very good stops rug slipping Price and delivery tops
Fantastic quality, great price and service
Excellent service from order to delivery. Can't be beaten on price I would highly recommend RugStore NE.
We were searching for a very specific rug for our lounge. RugStore offered this item at a very competitive price and were extremely helpful in terms of delaying the delivery date to fit in with a forthcoming holiday. The whole process was very easy and very efficient.
Very efficient process of ordering my rug over the phone. Details of delivery clearly outlined and worked smoothly. I had my lovely new rug in two days!
Easy to use and delivered on time
The rug l ordered came very quickly.l really love my new rug and l would buy from the rug store again for sure.
RugStore NE is rated 4.89 based on 2,487 reviews