Rugs Direct Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Rugs Direct

How would you rate Rugs Direct ?

"Ordered a rug that was showing as 'in stock', they took my money but i didn't receive any confirmation (yes, i checked my junk mail). I only had a message from paypal detailing the money leaving my account. After 3 days, I called them and was informed that the item was out of stock and "might be back in in 6-8 weeks". Woman was curt and disinterested, clearly this was a common occurrence for her. A call the the day after i place my order with a brief apology/explanation probably would've been sufficient and i may have even been prepared to wait the lead time. E-comm sites used to operate like this 10 years ago, I can't believe they are still in business today with such disregard for their customers. Would NOT recommend"
Rugs Direct is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews