Rugs 4 Decor Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Rugs 4 Decor

Tell us how Rugs 4 Decor made you happy

"They're delivery policy states they will keep you updated on when you will get your delivery by E. Mail and you're able to track delivery. Since I placed the order I've had no information on when I could expect delivery. I was just going out when 1 of my rugs arrived. When asked about the other 2 rugs I'm waiting for he said phone the shop. When I phoned and tried to ask the guy I spoke to said his computer was down and passed me to another girl who sounded like she'd been put on the spot, all of a sudden the manager comes back on to say the rugs have to come from London and he had no idea when I would get them, maybe today, maybe tomorrow. He spoke quickly and fast so that I couldn't speak, so I just said I need to know incase I'm out but got no response so I hung up. I've still not got my rugs or any e. mails to help. They should have NO stars for service and/or politeness."
"Excellent rug. A+++++++Seller. Very Pleased."
"This is the second time I have made a purchase from this company very pleased with the quality of the rugs & speed of delivery."
Rugs 4 Decor is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews