Ruff Barkinson Reviews

Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Claire Macgregor
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Nicola Morgan
I've used the Everyday skin and coats coconut and lime shampoo in my grooming salon on my poodle clients. I was really impressed with how the shampoo lathered and the finish on the poodle coats was amazing! I would definitely recommend this shampoo. I can't wait to try some of your other shampoos.
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 14th November 2021
Fab shampoos, smells are amazing! I found the smell didnt last once dog was dried so I would defo buy the matching colognes.
Hi Laura, Thanks for the review, glad you like the shampoos! - Josh
Loving the scent and pleased with how clean it gets the dogs.
Thank you for the review Leigh! - Josh 🐾
We have only recently tried Ruff Barkinson range and we will definitely be back for more! It cleans very well and smells gorgeous as well as being every good quality. We recommend everyone use this shampoos in their salons!
Love Ruff Barkinson shampoo. It’s like to my hands, has no nasty chemicals, lathers well and smells divine. They also do some great deals and postage is free. Customer service is also fabulous. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Great shampoo, smells great lathers up well and I’m happy that it’s crultey free. Also brilliant customer service
Received my order super quick, can't wait to try it out!
This is my second purchase of their every day shampoo. I love it and makes the dogs smell great
Thank you for the great review Stephanie!
Ruff Barkinson products are by far the best products we have used in our salon! They smell great, make the dogs look shiny and the dogs feel so clean after a bath. The customer service is brilliant too! Thanks guys!
Best shampoo around! Great especially on woolly coats
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 21st September 2021
We love the shampoos! Everyday skin & coat is our favourite. Super fast delivery & fantastic customer service!
Ruff Barkinson shampoo range is lovely. Not only does it smell nice, it lathers up well and you don’t need much to get the dog clean. The coat drys quickly and it is left clean and manageable. Highly recommend.
These are delicious! And natural and kind to pooches and kitties. There’s one for every kind of coat and now matching scents 😍 What more could you want?
Love love love. So shiny after first use also smells amazing 😍
Ordered a sample pack of shampoos to try and loved them so much I purchased a 5litre bottle of everyday
Hi Melanie, Thank you for your amazingly kind words! I'm super happy that our sample pack convinced you to make a further purchase. Thanks again! Warmest regards, Hannah
Arrived quickly. Lovely shampoo. Will be ordering again 😃
Hi Jean, Thank you for the great feedback! It's always great to see customers enjoying our products. Warmest regards, Hannah
Really like this shampoo. The dilution rate is great, the smell (coconut and lime) is so refreshing but not too overpowering. It lathers well and makes the coats lovely and clean and dry quicker. Also kind on my hands which is super important. Free delivery is a huge plus point for too. Would definitely recommend and use again in the future ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Thank you for your awesome words! Our free delivery service is becoming super popular with our ever-growing customer base. I'm super pleased that you've joined our small community of Ruff' groomers! Many thanks, Hannah
very happy with the result
Hi Shelley, Thank you for your kind words! It's great to see you are happy with the results achieved using our Ruff Barkinson shampoos. Warmest regards, Hannah
Super quick delivery, great smelling product, I've only used it once on one of my 5 Standard Poodles and it worked really great, she had some tugs in her pompoms and they brushed out really well and quick, she also didn't take as long to dry 😊 I've ordered all 4 of the types to try so will be doing everyone else over the next couple of days ☺️ Picture of the clean girl 😂
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 4th June 2021 Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Hi Chloe, Thank you for your kind words and valuable feedback! We are super pleased to see you're enjoying our products. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come! Warmest regards, Hannah
Really lovely , leaves coats feeling much lighter. A little drying on my hands but otherwise I’m really pleased ☺️
Hi Robyn, Thank you for your kind words and valuable feedback! Your feedback will be passed along to our development team to help us improve our products for future customers. Thanks again! Warmest regards, Hannah
Ruff Barkinson is rated 4.90 based on 62 reviews