Ruff Barkinson Reviews

Nicola Morgan
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Naomi Short
Danyle Steinert
Very impressed with this shampoo range, not only do they smell lovely, they wash off quickly, the coats dry quickly too and are left lovely and soft and manageable.
Absolutely adore the smell of the coconut and lime and the lemongrass made our Vizslas dry coat glossy and shiny again!
Great product. I use in my grooming salon and always leaves the dog's coat really clean and soft.
Fast delivery! All shampoo smells amazing lathers really well really pleased. Will be using the products for the foreseeable they’re great! Leaves coat shiny clean and fresh. Thank you ruff barkinson!
Very good product, smells amazing (coconut and lime) good amount of lather doesn’t dry out skin.
im a professional dog groomer and im quite impressed with the results im all for ethical and naturel shampoos i believe they are the best for your dogs coat .
I have tried the filthy shampoo, sensitive shampoo and every day shampoo. All are good but I love the filthy dog! I have purchased a few big bottles of filthy dog and sensitive as its what my salon needs atm. They clean so so well and cut my drying times down too. Happy with this brand.
Cleans beautifully although not a high smelling shampoo. The irritated skin sample I tried was marvellous on my dog, he didn’t scratch all day after using this one. Foams up nicely too.
One word.. Amazing it taken a while for me to find a shampoo that really cleans my silver poodle! And this did in one pump. I'm also really impressed with the fast dry part as it really does work! Massive help with a poodles once a week bath 😊
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 19th April 2021
I have been using the Everyday shampoo in my grooming salon for a few weeks now. Smells nice, fresh and leaves the coat feeling and looking clean. It's suiting my skin too, no dryness or reaction to the shampoo.
Super fast delivery. Shampoo scents are fresh but not overpowering, a little does go a long way & it does bring coats up nice & squeaky clean!!
Haven't tried new shampoos in a long time so decided to try ruff Barkinson which came recommended by a fellow groomer. I must say I'm impressed! It lathere up really well and the dogs coats come up lovely. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new natural range.
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Loving the shampoos I bought 🥰
Ordered small bottles to trial in salon. Wow super impressed. Sqeeky clean coats, not overly perfumed. Will be ordering large bottles
My dog was super clean, smells lovely and a nice lather for a natural brand!
Absolutely loving the shampoo! It smells really lovely like really fresh clean scents which I love! It washes out really easily and lathers well too but it’s like a light lather not a heavy lather it’s not too much and I’ve been trying it without any other products no fast dry or anything and it dries so quick! Really loving the everyday one and the filthy dogs one the best I had a really dirty spaniel in and he scrubbed up squeaky clean x the scent seems to last on it too x not sickly smelling either my clients have commented on the fresh scents x just wanted to give you my feedback for it 😊😊😊😊 xx
Beautifully fresh, clean and great smelling dogs have been leaving the salon since trialling this shampoo. The dilution rate is also fabulous making it very cost effective (I use 1 pump of my.other shampoo, whereas ½ pimp if Ruff is enough). Love this stuff
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 10th April 2021
We're in love with the products! 5/5!
Ruff Barkinson 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Shampoo lathers up nicely and leaves the dogs coat squeaky clean . The scents on the shampoo are amazing but don’t last on the dog
Absolutely adore this product! I've so far used all samples up and just about finished the 250ml bottle. The scents are all absolutely fabulous and the cleaning power is just as good. I was using about 30ml in my hydrobath tank and got a perfect lather which rinsed easily. The smell lingers quite nicely, not too over powering on the dogs. Drying time is reduced which is always a bonus, especially for poodle show coats. Once dry the coat is left squeaky clean with a fantastic texture for scissoring. Coats seemed to lift and stay for optimal scissor finishes. Lemongrass and cedarwood worked absolutely fabulouly on a client with fleas, too! Leaving none remaining alive after being left on the dog for 5 minutes. Over all I give this shampoo 10/10! I'm extremely honoured to be able to have tried it in its early stages!
Ruff Barkinson is rated 4.92 based on 39 reviews