Ruff Barkinson Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ruff Barkinson
Read Ruff Barkinson Reviews
Amazing customer service, quick delivery and the products are super good!!
Amazing stuff !! My pooch is very happy with these products, no irritation, coat is silky smooth and he smells beautiful! Very happy !!
Woof!! This is incredible. Try it. Simples. You're welcome.
I own a luxury doggy spa in rural Kent and have only ever stocked one product after trying everything that was available on the market using vegan natural ingredients, until I got sent samples from Ruff Barkinson. Wow.

I am so impressed with these shampoos. The smells are just scrummy and the blends are carefully thought out to achieve what they say leaving a glorious gentle smell too.

I’m changing the whole spa over before we reopen after lockdown πŸ‘πŸ˜
Great smelling shampoos with good end results. Will be ordering again, thank you.
Lovely smell, leaves my little pouch smelly and looking lovely. Highly recommend! Definitely worth the money!
I've tried all the natural shampoos out there and this one is quite simply, sublime. I offer a one to one luxury service so my clients demand the best, so I provide it. Thank you Ruff Barkinson for making that easier πŸ‘
The best shampoo I’ve used by far! The smell is delicious! I wouldn’t recommend any other shampoo company.
Fantastic products! Brought them to try at work and absolutely love them, well worth the money and they smell divine. Plus worked wonders on my old collies coat
Great products and quick delivery πŸ“¦
I can’t praise Ruff Barkinson enough! From order to delivery the team were so friendly and happy to help. Lovely products and FREE shipping!!
Samples arrived in two days and they smell great, the shampoo didn't bubble too much but the end results are wonderful.
Blown away by the quality of the products! I'm always looking for something new on the market to treat my pets, these products tick all the boxes. Top marks!
Amazing product!
We love the strong scents and rich conditioning effect of the shampoo. Top marks!
Ruff Barkinson is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews