Rudells Reviews

Read Rudells Reviews

01902 423308

website@rudells.co.uk

97 DARLINGTON STREET, WOLVERHAMPTON

Tell us how Rudells made you happy
Bought a Tudor Ranger, excellent service all round. Very happy
Joke Ad too busy backdooring watches to mates, gray Market and family members.

Tried to spend 20k, at the same time asking for a submariner no date. Got the usually BS and spoken to like an idiot. No doubt they had one in the safe for the right face fitting customer or family flipper.
I attended this showroom with my friend as he had an appointment. I accompanied him to purchase something for myself at the same time.
However, the experience he endured at the hands of the store manager after being insulted by an assistant manager was beyond belief.
The manager promised and went back on his words.
He stated he was not racist because he was gay, although he accepted some of the staff members can present themselves in this way.
My advise, save yourself the journey, head down to a store where you will be treated equally and people have integrity.
Absolutely disgusting business to shop at.
Honestly, if you are thinking of visiting this shop and spending your money, THINK AGAIN.
If your Asian and thinking of attending this business, think again. You will be made very unwelcome.
Good luck if you are dealt with by Dan and Glenn.
They just love offering international customers, but let's see where they are now with COVID. Bet they wish they kept the local customers happy now.
If any business should close in COVID, sorry to say but it is this.
I urge you to look at their team, not one none white employee, ask yourself why.
I would think very careful before you decide to go and waste your time at this company.
They are rude, awful customer service experience.
You make a complaint and they reinvite you to insult you further.
The Directors do not reply to any emails as if they above any customer hence their staff treat you as they do.
If you are not of white origin, good luck!!
Just look at the team of employees and I rest my case.
Great help over the phone and very helpful with another possible purchase .
Item arrived next day securely packaged .
Ordered on line and received by special delivery at 8am the very next day.
That's what I call excellent service.
Excellent service, when the necklace I bought turned out to have already been sold already, Ruddulls quickly came back with alternatives, and offered a further discount. My necklace arrived yesterday, wrapped up perefecrly ready to give as gift.
Rudells is rated 3.00 based on 8 reviews