Rucomfy Bean Bags Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rucomfy Bean Bags
Read Rucomfy Bean Bags Reviews

About Rucomfy Bean Bags:

With over twenty five years experience in soft furnishings we would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our range. 100% of orders despatched are made in the UK! We are proud that products are made in the United Kingdom, not only this but 100% of supplies are sourced within the United Kingdom. This factor enables us to have control over design, deliveries, quality control and absolutely everything! Top UK designers assist our design team in bringing you modern, classic, retro and stylish lines.<br /> <br /> We have already supplied to many markets, including Home and Garden, Student accommodation, Gaming and gadgets, Nurseries & Schools, Hopsitals and care homes and many more!<br /> <br /> Average Order Value over £90<br /> FREE Actual Next Day delivery on all orders currently up until 4pm*<br /> Timed Delivery Services available for those busy people<br /> Free upto 5 year guarantee on fabric & manufacture of all products<br /> Approx 40% of customers return for additional purchases within 3 months of original order.<br /> Regular maintained seasonal offers<br /> Free Fabric swatch service**<br /> Online News Blog of latest updates and products<br /> Shipping options from ONLY £5 for over 25 countries including Ireland, USA and Australia and the whole of the EU<br /> Regular distribution of limited time discount codes!<br /> *Free on orders over £50 to Mainland UK. 4pm Deadline is subject to change at busy, peak times.<br /> <br /> ** £5 deposit taken which is redeemed when customer places actual order.<br /> <br /> Rucomfy Bean bags is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a choice of over 1500 products in stock available for online ordering

rucomfy, Comfy House, Weir Street, Blackburn

Tell us how Rucomfy Bean Bags made you happy
Placed my order well in time for a Christmas present. Got told a day before last Christmas delivery that they no longer had the colour I wanted in stock. I then get an update the 3rd of January to say I will have it at the latest the next week. I requested the bean bag to be delivered to the person I had bought it for. This was confirmed by the company by email. It finally arrives in February but not to the updated delivery address. Not once a proper apology or any compensation offered. Bean bag is ok quality but not worth the hassle.
Very simple - Our delivery instructions were quite clear, and repeated on an RU Comfy confirmatory e-mail - " If out leave in porch ". Between RU COMFY and DPD this instruction was NOT carried out, with the result that a child's birthday present arrangements were spoiled, and we incurred a 50 mile round trip in our car to deliver the present one day late. Apologies were made but the fact that DPD could NOT deliver this as requested is appalling. Recompense WILL be requested. The product is yet to be seen.
I couldn’t of asked for a better experience at rucomfy beanbags! Their customer service team was so helpful from browsing to delivery. I love my new beanbag and would recommend anyone who is looking for a beanbag to go to rucomfy. :)
Excellent service from start to finish, lovely pet bed and bean bag would definitely recommend 10/10
Material used in the pet bed was not as stated on their website. They stated memory foam but it was cheap regular infill foam so felt very ripped off. Extremely poor, arrogant customer service with no resolution. Received two chair cushions which were OK. Would not recommend due to poor after sales. I have also seen this same complaint from other customers regarding the unsatisfactory infill.
The product i bought was adequate. My issue was with the delivery service which was stated as free and first class delivery. I waited and waited and the product arrived 2 weeks after the funds had been withdrawn from account. Also my query was not addressed by the company in a reasonable time. The company's official feedback site is Ekomi and when i tried to leave a 'poor' review, it was blocked by saying my email did not match, which is nonsense.
Rucomfy Bean Bags is rated 2.67 based on 6 reviews