Rucomfy Bean Bags Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Rucomfy Bean Bags

How would you rate Rucomfy Bean Bags ?

"Excellent service from start to finish, lovely pet bed and bean bag would definitely recommend 10/10"
Mrs Judith Chilton
Verified Reviewer
"Material used in the pet bed was not as stated on their website. They stated memory foam but it was cheap regular infill foam so felt very ripped off. Extremely poor, arrogant customer service with no resolution. Received two chair cushions which were OK. Would not recommend due to poor after sales. I have also seen this same complaint from other customers regarding the unsatisfactory infill."
"The product i bought was adequate. My issue was with the delivery service which was stated as free and first class delivery. I waited and waited and the product arrived 2 weeks after the funds had been withdrawn from account. Also my query was not addressed by the company in a reasonable time. The company's official feedback site is Ekomi and when i tried to leave a 'poor' review, it was blocked by saying my email did not match, which is nonsense."
Rucomfy Bean Bags is rated 3.00 based on 3 reviews