RUBIROX Reviews

5 Rating 49 Reviews
of reviewers recommend RUBIROX
Read RUBIROX Reviews

About RUBIROX:

RUBIROX is an independently owned family jewellers based in Stamford, Lincolnshire. Our charming and contemporary store first opened its doors in 2010. Throughout the years, the store has added to its collection of brands to become Stamford’s destination store for jewellery and watches, now stocking a collection of over twenty brands from across the world.

Tell us how RUBIROX made you happy
Easy to use website. Ordered for in store collection and everything was beautifully wrapped and ready.
Assistant in the shop was very helpful. Ordering online was quick and simple and arrived quickly. So happy with the necklace
Loved my bracelet and charms.
Good all round service
Excellent service, necklace arrived within 24hours as promised. Gift was perfect.
If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I wanted to add another Thomas sabo disc to my necklace after having another baby. The Thomas sabo in my area had closed down and I struggled to find someone to match my disc engraving size. Had contacted several other stockists and none could help or were interested in helping. After finding this store I just thought I’d ask & managed to get it done without any trouble at all. Very quick and professional on answering any questions I had and had my beautiful item in a matter of days. I can’t thank you enough.
First time purchase and the experience was first class. Purchased online lovely Silver Thomas Sabo necklace for 25th Anniversary. Recommend Rubirox and will be using them again. Thank you
Feel upon Rubirox while searching for ChloBo braclets....they offered a discount and a free candle on my order...delivery was fast and the braclet is beautiful
RUBIROX 5 star review on 21st March 2022
My first purchase with Rubirox and it won’t be my last! Beautiful pendant that was a fantastic price & speedy delivery:-)
Ordered Nominations fast efficient service and delivery
Very pleased with everything and love the pendant !
Speedy service and I always feel there is a personal touch when buying from Rubirox, which I like. The parcel was well packaged and delivery was free, so all good.
Cannot believe how brilliant Rubirox were. My order was dispatched immediately and with efficiency. An excellent company and the personalised comment from the person who packed the order made it!
Thank you for the excellent quick delivery, this has made a wonderful Valentine Present for my wife.
Fast delivery, excellent customer service and great products
nice necklace, prompt delivery. Thank you
Perfect. Very quick delivery and nicely packaged.
UNBELIEVEABLE SERVICE! Live chatted and dispatched within 10 mins by Joe. Thank you so much for saving Christmas. Super hero!
Very prompt, excellent service.
Beautiful jewellery good service and delivery
RUBIROX is rated 5.00 based on 49 reviews