RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Tell us how RSF Bathrooms made you happy

Telephone
"Easy on-line ordering system and requested delivery schedule maintained. One item damaged inside undamaged carton so a quick call, a photo, a response, collection of the damaged article and scheduled re-delivery all in less than 24 hours - beat that!"
"Appeared to have the best prices for the taps we wanted. Website a little irritating to use but order went well and the taps arrived on time and were well packaged against damage."
"Very good service. 5*"
"Very helpful staff. Speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend."
"We repeatedly buy products through RSF's website and find it very easy to use. There is a great range of quality products to choose from. Brilliant service from start to finish, we highly recommend you use them!"
"Excellent service and was delivered ahead of the arranged schedule."
"Excellent service from start to finish - the installation team was very efficient and kept everything clean. Would defiantly recommend."
"Was recommended RSF by a friend. Could not fault them. Bathroom looks amazing and the service received was excellent. Real nice bunch of people too."
"I bought a Hansgrohe Tap from RSF which was lovely quality and looks amazing in my new bathroom suit. Thanks for the help RSF, I will be buying from you again."
"Highly competitive prices and very smooth delivery. Everything arrived in good condition and as ordered."
"A professional courteous and very reliable team. A stunning bathroom designed which was completed in the time discussed. I will definitely recommend RSF Bathroom design to family and friends. Excellent work - Thank you!"
"Bought a premium Crosswater tap for a client, which when installed was rubbish and left a lip of water sitting in the channel. Asked RSF to look into it and never heard back from them. In fairness I've been too busy to chase it up, but now I get asked for a review?!!"
"Very impressed with the quality of the product that I purchased. The delivery time was very quick. I will be ordering from RSF again."
"Great company with some really nice ideas that we had not thought about. Very polite staff and speedy service Thank you RSF"
"Would definately recommend, great friendly service and everything ran smoothly."
"I recently had a full bathroom installation. I was impressed with the whole experience from help and design in the showroom to the installers that carried out the work efficiently and cleanly. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Thank you RSF."
"Lovely quality bathroom taps and fittings. Very speedy and professional service. I'll be sure to use them again when I update my shower room. Nice easy to use website too."
"Great Service with very quick delivery"
"They cannot respond to a request for a quote even though I was in the shop in person and subsequently chased up by email. Very disappointing."
"This is the second time I have used RSF. Their service level and product range is second to none and their finish excellent."
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.75 based on 170 reviews