RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

John Stone
Verified Buyer

Ordered 4.30pm received next day 11am for several large shower items. Impressive service, all items packed well with bubble wrap and in boxes. Thank you
Clare
Verified Buyer

Excellent delivery and service and the best price I could find on line.
Frances
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, prompt delivery of goods. Friendly and reliable team. Thank you - will definitely shop here again.
Wendy

Fantastic service from
Showroom to fitting. Am 100% satisfied and thrilled with my new bathroom and would seriously recommend.
Steve Fitz
Verified Buyer

RSF provided an excellent service, from the moment I visited their showroom, all the way through to the completion of my new bathroom. Their help in designing the perfect bathroom for our needs was invaluable.
The quality of the finish was superb, with a faultless end product.
The staff were excellent working promptly, and clearing up after themselves all the way through the job.
I would not hesitate to recommend using this company to anybody looking to have some bathroom work done.
Donna Farr
Verified Buyer

Thank you for a quick delivery and very good price. All very helpful and friendly.
Charlotte Wood
Verified Buyer

great service and very quick delivery will definately be using again!
Stacey
Verified Buyer

Great service from start to finish and fast delivery. Exceeded what I expected!!! Would highly recommend.
Mr Timothy Bates
Verified Buyer

Found RSF by chance, searching on line for taps, shower etc. Prices compared very well with other suppliers so ordered what I needed. Then spoke to someone in the office who was really helpful and friendly. This was on Monday, late morning. Tuesday, early afternoon, everything was delivered to my flat. Amazing service. I was so impressed that I phoned RSF to say thanks, something I have never done before. So, use this company - helpful, friendly, fairly priced. Brilliant. Thank you.
Rachel Jordan
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and prompt delivery. Would use again on next bathroom!
Jean Foulger
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish. Helped with design and installation boys went the extra mile.
Addam Major
Verified Buyer

Thanks for my radiator delivery it was on time and couldn't fault the staff that I delt with
Danielle
Verified Buyer

Top service, outstanding products. Highly recommended.
Dan
Verified Buyer

After looking everywhere for a new set of Hansgrohe taps RSF bathrooms provided me with the exact set I wanted at a very good price and delivered them very quickly. Happy to recommend to all my friends and family.
Martin
Verified Buyer

Great service,cheapest online and delivered on time for my bathroom to be complete , this is the 5th time I have used this company and we also had a look at there showroom in Essex,very impressed with the showroom layout, keep up the good service and please thank Andy the manger for the time he went through the products, 5 star
Dr Shireen McVicker
Verified Buyer

Ordering on line was a prompt service
Tony Atkinson
Verified Buyer

Like to thank Dan in sales for not only getting my order of hansgrohe brassware delivered on time, but also pointing out some great deals on bulk purchases,
will be back for my next project.
Mr Daniel Little
Verified Buyer

Went out of there way to help
Mr Mike Saunders
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the transaction and purchase . They delivered exactly what I ordered and the price was good and delivery was prompt. The package was well protected against damage with copious amounts of bubble wrap :-)

I would use this firm again.
Mr Eric Chorley
Verified Buyer

The service from RSF was exceptional. I ordered several parts for my new bathroom project and I called RSF to place the order as I wanted to check availability. The person I spoke to was knowledgable and advised me on an alternative (better) hose than the one I was going to order. The goods arrived quickly, were well packed and accurate.
I seriously cannot fault RSF, and highly recommend them.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.83 based on 103 reviews