RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Charlotte Wood
Verified Buyer

great service and very quick delivery will definately be using again!
Stacey
Verified Buyer

Great service from start to finish and fast delivery. Exceeded what I expected!!! Would highly recommend.
Mr Timothy Bates
Verified Buyer

Found RSF by chance, searching on line for taps, shower etc. Prices compared very well with other suppliers so ordered what I needed. Then spoke to someone in the office who was really helpful and friendly. This was on Monday, late morning. Tuesday, early afternoon, everything was delivered to my flat. Amazing service. I was so impressed that I phoned RSF to say thanks, something I have never done before. So, use this company - helpful, friendly, fairly priced. Brilliant. Thank you.
Rachel Jordan
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and prompt delivery. Would use again on next bathroom!
Jean Foulger
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish. Helped with design and installation boys went the extra mile.
Addam Major
Verified Buyer

Thanks for my radiator delivery it was on time and couldn't fault the staff that I delt with
Danielle
Verified Buyer

Top service, outstanding products. Highly recommended.
Dan
Verified Buyer

After looking everywhere for a new set of Hansgrohe taps RSF bathrooms provided me with the exact set I wanted at a very good price and delivered them very quickly. Happy to recommend to all my friends and family.
Martin
Verified Buyer

Great service,cheapest online and delivered on time for my bathroom to be complete , this is the 5th time I have used this company and we also had a look at there showroom in Essex,very impressed with the showroom layout, keep up the good service and please thank Andy the manger for the time he went through the products, 5 star
Dr Shireen McVicker
Verified Buyer

Ordering on line was a prompt service
Tony Atkinson
Verified Buyer

Like to thank Dan in sales for not only getting my order of hansgrohe brassware delivered on time, but also pointing out some great deals on bulk purchases,
will be back for my next project.
Mr Daniel Little
Verified Buyer

Went out of there way to help
Mr Mike Saunders
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the transaction and purchase . They delivered exactly what I ordered and the price was good and delivery was prompt. The package was well protected against damage with copious amounts of bubble wrap :-)

I would use this firm again.
Mr Eric Chorley
Verified Buyer

The service from RSF was exceptional. I ordered several parts for my new bathroom project and I called RSF to place the order as I wanted to check availability. The person I spoke to was knowledgable and advised me on an alternative (better) hose than the one I was going to order. The goods arrived quickly, were well packed and accurate.
I seriously cannot fault RSF, and highly recommend them.
Mr Alastair Meyes
Verified Buyer

Good communication when I was having an issue, and they even went so far as sending me a couple free valves (worth a pound or two each) but as soon as I made it clear I wanted a refund for my original purchase the communication dried up

RSF Bathrooms were quick to respond to my original feedback (the paragraph above), saying on the 6th March "I do apologise you've had that experience with us, and we appreciate the feedback. We'll be issuing you with a gift voucher to use at multiple high street stores next week."

Nothing has been received at this end, but perhaps it has been lost in the post...
ADI UK Limited
Verified Buyer

RSF were great to deal with. They provided accurate and informative advice on what products would work and what wouldn't so helped make the decision of what was eventually bought easy. Lovely people and wouldn't hesitate to use again.
Kerry
Verified Buyer

I was very satisfied. Delivered on time as expected, helpful on the phone (Needed help with a kitchen mixer spout length). Overall 5 stars from me, can't ask for much more when purchasing online nowdays.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.82 based on 97 reviews