RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Mrs Dawson
Verified Buyer

I had great service, emails answered right away and very helpful. Extremely competitive pricing too. The items were delivered quickly and perfectly packed. Great experience, would definitely use again.
Kurt Gooding
Unverified Reviewer

Great customer support; prompt, helpful and efficient. Prices beat anywhere else I could find, particularly for the Crosswater digital range.
Margaret Barret

Fabulous friendly staff - efficient service - good prices - prompt delivery -
David Hayhurst
Unverified Reviewer

Compared with most other companies I've used for kitchen or bathroom components RSF have been fantastic. They're well informed, helpful and have a can do attitude - aswell as good prices. As an architect that's exactly what I'm looking for.
Neil Deeley
Verified Buyer

We have purchased two bathroom suites from RFS, the products and service have been great. We we definitely use them again.

M. Sharma
Harry (Window Tech Trade)
Verified Buyer

I recently had a bathroom installed by RSF and the whole process was fantastic. They have a great showroom in Hornchurch with a vast range of products and the staff were very helpful with the designing process. The installers very meticulous, professional and clean. I would highly recommend RSF to anyone looking to change or update their bathroom.
Mr Burt

Great people. Well and truly happy. Use these guys! Many thanks
Rhinda
Verified Buyer

Prompt, fast service. So helpful on the phone, appreciate this company!!! Thanks
Tim Blackmore
Verified Buyer

Prompt response to order explainingg goods had to be obtained from abroad, Items arrived within estimated delivery time and were sent extremely well packaged and in perfect condition.
Karen
Unverified Reviewer

I found RSF Bathrooms website easy to navigate. I soon found the items I was looking for and at a fantastic price too. I checked with Customer Services if my choice was compatible with my existing basin. Dan was very helpful, so re-assured, promptly placed my order. Customer Services and the courier service provided me with a tracking number on dispatch. As promised my goods arrived on the 24hr service in a well packaged parcel. Excellent products, excellent service, excellent price. Excellent!
Kevin Bradshaw
Verified Buyer

Andy at RSF was excellent when helping us plan and order for the fit out of 4 rooms (bathroom/ensuites/cloakroom). Great knowledge and advice. Highly recommended.

Kevin and Lisa Bradshaw
Sue Rogers
Verified Buyer

Good professional service, friendly and helpful staff, wouldn't hesitate to use this company again.
Diana Church
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent from start to finish, prompt delivery, competitively priced. Will definitely use this Company again.
Alfie Hasted
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent prices and good quality items. Thank you!
Frances Church
Unverified Reviewer

I have friends who have used RSF Bathrooms several times in the past who have highly recommended them to me. I received a prompt and efficient service and received very good quality items.
Patrick Hasted
Unverified Reviewer

After being let down by another company was very pleased with the service and speedy delivery of my goods.
Scott Foulger
Unverified Reviewer

The company were very professional. Great service and quick delivery, would recommend in the future.
George James
Unverified Reviewer

Top notch service! Efficient, professional and also advised me of what actually needed to be done rather than the firm I went to before! To top it off, the lads who fitted my bathroom were brilliant and very polite!
Richard Wiltshire
Verified Buyer

RSF were a relief after the disastrous quotes & service we'd had from other builders & bathroom fitters. We got the best price of all the quotes, with higher spec equipment, friendly advice, often recommending a cheaper option that was better suited. Just great service. The 2 fitters were the icing on the cake. I won't name them, but Rick & Andy know who they are. Best tradesman I've ever had do work in my home- hard working, tidy, polite, helpful with suggesting ideas. We will be back to RSF later this year for more work, but with a condition that we have the same fitters! The finished job is better than we'd hoped for.
George Clarke
Verified Buyer

From start to finish, our relationship with all concerned with RSF Bathrooms has been absolutely first class. Rick ensures you are certain you will be looked after, and is ably supported by Andy and Deborah.

From our point of view the team of Steve and Chris who actually fitted our bathroom were beyond belief and could not have been bettered.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.83 based on 103 reviews