RSF Bathrooms Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend RSF Bathrooms

9-11 Butts Green Road

How would you rate RSF Bathrooms?

Julia M
Verified Buyer

We were very pleased with the overall service provided by RSF from the personal help in the showroom through to the professional work carried out by the fitters. We have had two separate jobs carried out by RSF and would recommend them.
Len Merrifield
Verified Reviewer

RSF has a range of very high quality products in an excellent showroom. They offer a friendly and helpful design service with the added advantage that all the fitters are 'in house' - so no dealing with separate trades!
We were delighted with the friendly and skilled teams that redesigned/refurbished our old bathroom and toilet which made a long project as more pleasant than previous experiences. Much of the plumbing work was difficult but problems were quickly resolved and the end result truly transforming. No hesitation in recommending.
Miss S Colyer
Verified Buyer

They had everything I wanted at a great price too. What more could I ask for?!!
Tina P
Verified Buyer

A brilliant service. Both design and instalment was efficient and effortless. I am so pleased with my new bathroom and would definitely recommend this company.
Geoff Osborne
Verified Buyer

Very professional service from the design and the installation team. The tradesmen consulted with us throughout the duration of the project keeping us informed of any anomalies and issues they encountered. Outstanding workmanship. Highly recommended.
Mrs N Robinson
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery, website easy to use and pricing very competitive. Would definitely use again
Mr A Cornall
Verified Buyer

Good service and customer support. Items arrived on time. I will order from the again.
Mr S Chesworth
Verified Buyer

Very helpful staff and quick to dispatch goods. Thank you.
Dr M Clarke
Verified Buyer

I was buying a system I have never had before. Andy helped me, he patiently explained all the details and guided me on what to buy. I could not have made the purchase without him. He was extremely well informed and very kind.
Mrs M Dudley
Verified Buyer

Quick efficient service at a great price
Mr D Hewson
Verified Buyer

Cannot fault the price and service. Hassle free and very swift delivery and everything as expected. Highly recommended.
Mr J Sellers
Verified Buyer

everything i wanted in service and goods
Mr Ri Hurren
Verified Buyer

Great service with quick communication and product knowledge.
Mrs V Zaczyk
Verified Buyer

Very helpful when I called for advice and delivery very quick.
Mr G Thrall

excellent service & delivery
Mr J Stroud

Good price quick delivery
Mr Alan H
Verified Buyer

Competitive price, really quick delivery, great product - what more can you want from an online retailer?
Mrs Sarah D
Verified Buyer

Product arrived in excellent condition and well wrapped and protected. Items ordered were delivered very quickly and at a price well below any other bathroom fittings provider I could find. I also received some very helpful information and advice from the owner on a separate matter. I have no hesitation in recommending RSF Bathroom Design.
Charlotte Wood
Verified Buyer

great customer service, very friendly, very pleased with my purchase will definately use this company again!
Stacey Humphries
Verified Buyer

I couldn't be more pleased, from start to finish the customer service was outstanding and all my demanding needs were dealt with promptly and professionally. Bathroom looks AMAZING!!!! Thanks so much.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.82 based on 130 reviews