RSF Bathrooms Reviews

Dan@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Tell us how RSF Bathrooms made you happy

Telephone
"From from first placing my order and being advised of a three week delay due to my request for Wondergliss finish I have been very impressed by the superb communications backed up by a standard of service that is very rare these days my sincere thanks to all the staff at RSF Many thanks"
"Very impressed with RSF Bathrooms customer service. We needed a new shower set urgently which was an unusual item so not in stock but it was expedited for a small fee. Seem to be much cheaper than most other websites for similar products. I need to buy a couple of taps next and I know exactly where I'll be buying them from!"
"Prices were the best I found and a great service from Ramona who made all the arrangements quickly to have parts delivered."
"Bought full set of Duravit toilet and few other items. The soft close toilet seat cover came damaged but builder didn't check so only to find out when he's about to install days later. Contacted RSF right away but was not so helpful and did not call back as they said."
"Compleatly satisfied with value, choice,good communications and swift delivery, happy customer, happy plumber, thanks."
"Really quick delivery and they sorted it out when I messed up!"
"Excellent service quick and efficient no hassle did what they said they would great company."
"Excellent for value,communication and delivery. Thank you"
"Brilliant service, went the extra mile to get the product that I wanted. Excellent service"
"You have an amazing stock of products which helped when choosing what to order. Your timing was exact and you delivered as you said you would. So I am a happy customer and would recommend you. Thank you"
"Brilliant customer service and fast delivery!"
"Wonderful customer service Delivery on time Excellent quality shower and tsp"
"Very prompt delivery from the time of order"
"They were very helpful, informed me when the goods had arrived at the warehouse, delivered on the day arranged and the delivery person was friendly and took the goods where I requested."
"Good Friendly Staff"
"Order completed and received very quickly and at a competetive cost, first class all round"
"Fantastic service,we have not bought much on line but we were very impressed,and now have anew shower head,within two days and much cheaper,thank you. Peter H"
"Good service from RSF but very poor delivery."
"Very professional and friendly sales staff. They even rang to check our order as we had ordered chrome and steel fittings. Requested a refund due to order change and it was refunded very quickly. Items arrived quickly and very well wrapped. All items perfect. Thank you."
"Did exactly what they said and it arrived she they said. Can't ask for more. Excellent customer service. Not fitted the tap yet but lovely to look at and hold."
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.76 based on 184 reviews