RSF Bathrooms Reviews

info@rsfbathrooms.co.uk

9-11 Butts Green Road

Tell us how RSF Bathrooms made you happy
Great service.
Competitive price, helpful advice by phone and email, and prompt service. RSF arranged for the low pressure parts not in stock in Hangrohe's UK warehouse to be delivered extra quickly from Germany, for a small fee. Everything arrived in just two days. Awesome.
very good.
The delivery address given to Parcel Force by RSF was incorrect. This has caused the installation of the shower to be delayed causing addtional costs for the fitting. To date 23rd April. The Shower has still not be delivered. Not happy.
Very helpful staff and prompt service over Easter period Product supplied is perfect
Brilliant service from RSF Bathrooms, very competitive on price, helped with a bespoke order and stayed in touch on everything until the order was safely received. 5* service all around.
Very pleased with the products. I trawled the internet looking for a good price for a number of bathroom products and I found these guys were the best and had the top brands that I wanted. Good delivery. Came in two parts for speed of delivery as part of the order appeared to come directly from the manufacturer.
On time, product undamaged and end customer happy. What business is all about!
RSF bathrooms once again have gone above and beyond expectations!!! Moved into my new home and they’ve done exactly what I visioned. Great service!!
Thanks for quick deliver and great service. Like to thank customer service team for sorting out delivery at exact time to meet with builder.
I am very impressed with their customer service team. They were extremely helpful and friendly. Excellent delivery service. Would definitely recommend this company.
Appalling customer service. Rude, unhelpful, unwilling. Same issue as Gary below, there was no good will, item was recieved faulty but becuase it was not opened within 3 days of receiving the goods then it falls outside of their responsability apparently. I am also a week outside of the 30 day money back guarantee. The product was ordered so we could have it on site ready and waiting for when the plumbers arrived. It is disappointing this company will wash their hands of you as soon as 'they have the right' to do so. It may be within their terms, but i clearly have a faulty product and because they dont have to resolve it they wont, despite the product having been safely stored and unopened until today. Will be staying well away from this company in the future
Hello there, Apologies that you feel this way. Unfortunately we state multiple times on our website, along with the delivery documents, that we can only allow a certain amount of time to report damages on delivery. As the handle damage was reported to us 5-6 weeks after delivery was made, we simply cannot cover for this, as it falls outside of our responsibility. If you still require a replacement handle, please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will ensure it is swiftly sent out, but unfortunately we cannot cover the cost of a replacement handle due to the time that has passed. We take customer service extremely seriously, and always do as much as possible for any one of our customers. I can only apologise for you feeling this way, and can assure you we do everything possible for our customers at any stage of their purchase to ensure a smooth and excellent service is had. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us. Best regards, RSF Bathrooms
Friendly staff, competitive prices and prompt delivery
Excellent customer service, great delivery times and kept me updated with the progress of my order.
Happy with outcome of phonecall to them before I purchased the item. Just surprised they recommended that I ordered it online.
Really tried hard to get me something at short notice
I ordered a whole new bathroom suite from RSF at great expense. I sought advice from one of their sales assistants (Luke) in regards to a suitable shower screen as their website seriously lacks detail in regard to their products. I was advised on what to order. My project was delayed by 10 days due to RSF being unable to deliver a shower tray (by this time I was on holiday). Eventually all the items arrived for my builder to fit but when it came to installing the shower screen (obviously the last item to fit) it was not the correct product. When I returned from holiday on 22nd Dec I contacted RSF to discuss the issue (again with Luke). I was informed that they could do nothing until the 7th Jan for Xmas break. When I called them in January they told me that 28days had expired. Well RSF I would have been well within this time period had you not delayed my project in the first place. Secondly it was down to your advice I ordered the product. I offered to cover the transport costs to replace the item, but I was refused. I then asked to be sold the correct product at cost, again I was turned down. I had to constantly chase up Luke over this issue and he never called back. So I am left with a £400 piece of glass that is of no use. Thanks RSF!!
Hi Gary, Unfortunately we cannot allow returns on items out of our returns-policy. As the shower screen was delivered to you on the 15th of November, the first contact made was outside of our returns policy. Please note our records also show that we first received contact from you on the 22nd of December, and no prior product advice was given. We are sorry that you feel we provided you with a poor service, and should you wish to contact us further to discuss any issues, feel free to do so on the following contact channels: Email - info@rsfbathrooms.co.uk Phone - 01708 444355 We are committed to ensuring our customers are left with an excellent experience, and so would be happy to look into this further for you. Best regards, RSF Bathrooms
Experts in there field! From design to installation we were very impressed with RSF Bathrooms, I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Dave and Lee were very professional at all times, they did an absolutely excellent job if you get them as your fitters you will be extremely lucky. If all fitters are the same it is worth waiting 6 months for them to install your bathroom. Thank you to Andy, Dave and Lee for our wonderful bathroom.
Excellent service, very competitive pricing and a great range of products.
Great service, items arrived quickly. Thanks.
RSF Bathrooms is rated 4.74 based on 220 reviews