RSA Insurance Group Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend RSA Insurance Group
07AM
7AM

Tell us how RSA Insurance Group made you happy

"Was with you for 10 years, changing soon as possible . One claim rejected ."
Are you RSA Insurance Group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Appalling service. They use Evander, who are incompetent and treat customers like dirt. RSA pass the buck back to Evander - so I went round in circles getting nowhere - they ignore all complaints and Evander's customer service lie to customers and do not follow up on complaints. I am calling out RSA Insurance Group for not bothering to give customers an opportunity to express their grievances and do not send out Customer Satisfaction Surveys for us to fill out because they do not want to know all the care about is taking our money. This is done deliberately as they get easy money and do not give a damn about customers. Their customer service do their best to get us off the phone. I have had a nightmare of an experience with RSA and Evander, who are appalling. Evander overwork their installers, who do the job in a rush. They keep cancelling booked appointments and ordered the wrong size replacement door even after measuring and measuring the space. Do they have any brains? They did a shoddy sealant job full of lumps and do not bother to repair the mess they leave behind when a complaint is made. They do not answer queries but are happy to take our money. This is unacceptable and out of order. I have since made a complaint via Resolver which has been ignored by RSA. I will take my complaint to the next level. There are hundreds of dissatisfied customers who have made complaints about Evander's shoddy work, unreliability and could not care less attitude on Trustpilot and these complaints are ignored and this is not good enough. Lydia Hallbrook of Evander customer service, called me before Christmas pretending to be helpful. Told me to call her if I needed anything sorted out. When I finally did call her, her mask had slipped and her personality changed. I was dealing with a Jekyll and Hyde and she was unhelpful and has ignored my emails after she requested further evidence. Do not use these companies they are rubbish."
RSA Insurance Group is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews