R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Very good website. Easy order and speedy delivery.
Super quick delivery couldn’t be better :)
Excellent service especially fitting back protectors and hats!
Quick service, recieved a message to let me know itens had arrived within days and collection was easy,
thankyou
First class service. I ordered some clothing that the manufacturer had sized and labelled incorrectly. R&R sent a replacement out immediately, after checking the measurement themselves. I was so pleased with the item that I ordered another pair. This was my first experience with R&R, but I will buy from them again.
Easy to order online, free delivery, quick delivery by DPD which was a bonus as you get a 1 hour delivery slot. Items were packaged well. Ordered Sunday night, delivered Tuesday. Next working day, brilliant.
Prompt delivery thanks very .uch
Excellent service. I ordered some Lemieux Vector Balance Stirrups at the weekend which I needed urgently as my stirrup had snapped. I didn't pay for any additional delivery (charge was free due to over £100 spend) & they arrived on the Tues morning in a very posh box! I love them!
Always helpful. Good selection of equestrian products
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Fantastic service as always, really quick delivery with regular updates.
Excellent service
Quick delivery, excellent packaging. Would use again
Delighted to receive my new seasons Pikeur top.Great for a company to stock larger sizes.Prompt delivery ,thank you so much.
Super service and quick turnaround- thank you very much
R&R Country 5 star review on 17th March 2021
I absolutely love this shop. The products are all such excellent quality, the prices are reasonable and it’s so well laid out. The staff are friendly and so knowledgeable, nothing is too much trouble. A wonderful shop all round!
I am very pleased with my purchase from R and R Country. My order was dealt with quickly and I am more than happy with their service. A well recommended supplier.
Great products and great service
Great item delivered quickly, thank you! 😊
Very well packaged, came very quickly and was very helpful on the phone. Would definitely recommend and will also buy from them again.
Delighted with the new dog bed which had finally got my Cockapoo off my bed into her own and she is equally delighted with the free toy that accompanies her everywhere! Thanks so much!
R&R Country 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you for sending this lovely review and photo! We are so glad you are happy with your purchase.

Would you be happy for us to use your image on our social media?

Kind Regards,