R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Really fast delivery , well packaged and lovely product can’t wait to put on .
Bought a brow band which arrived super fast, very well packaged. Customer service communication is also very efficient. I’m a very happy recurring customer.
R&R Country 5 star review on 15th February 2021
All items ordered swiftly sent
I purchased a few items from here and I found them to be very efficient and my items arrived very quickly. The price of the items was reasonable . I will definitely purchase from them again should I need anything .
I’m very impressed very helpful on the phone sent my purchase same day I would highly recommend this store
Had what I wanted in stocks and very fast delivery. I will tell all my horse friends about R&R Country
My wife was very pleased with the hat.
Fast delivery
Thanks
Excellent Series, Excellent selection of horsey things.
Fabulous item, just what was needed for the cold snap
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th February 2021
Super quick delivery and packed really well
Great first experience shopping with R&R Country. They had exactly what I was looking for and it was delivered quickly and packaged brilliantly. Would definitely use again and recommend.
Great prices and super quick delivery! Great coat from Schoffel!
Brilliant and informative process from order to delivery to unboxing. Thank you!
Really good service. Order received in 48hrs.
Purchased a gift card for a thank you gift for someone. I was so impressed the website was easy to use and very efficient and I then received the email with my gift card in a very short time! I visit R&R very regularly and I love the huge selection and quality stock. I can’t wait for another R&R haul after lockdown !!
Wonderful service, super quick delivery and always the latest styles
Great all round service. Easy to use website. Quick delivery and great aftercare. Would recommend to everyone.
I wanted to buy a Snug & Cosy bed for my dog, as they are such good quality. I searched everywhere, and either the size I was looking for was not available or the price was too high. Eventually I found it on the R&R website, at a reasonable price. I ordered it with standard delivery, and received it very quickly. (It was delivered by DPD, my favourite parcel delivery service, which was an extra bonus.) The dog bed was well wrapped, invoice enclosed, etc. and it was the correct size and pattern, exactly what I ordered. The whole purchase experience at R&R was great. Thank you.
R&R Country.. What can I say.. Brilliant from start to finish...I ordered On-line item in stock received within 3 days. Well Done that Company Will definitely be purchasing again from them..
Amazing , shop here often on a weekly basis. All staff amazing helpful and even remember what I buy as soon as I walk in so they can help me!
Called to get some wellie advice prior to making a purchase. Got some very useful advice and the delivery came very quickly. Wellies were spot on too!
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 2,829 reviews