R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

great communication and customer service. Product arrived really quickly and I'm very pleased.
Love the Melton store and the staff are really helpful. They have a great selection of stuff in too. Also the new makeover the store has had looks great!
Excellent service.Very happy with purchase.
Fantastic company replying to emails and answering any questions on the phone. Ordered a new saddle and a couple of other items and it was delivered before the due delivery date. First class service and super service. Thank you 😊
Good company to deal with, prompt comunication & delivery. Excellent customer service.
The staff were friendly and helpful. They rang to say my delivery had been dispatched and it arrived next day. Very good service
very efficient service and god price too, would certainly use again
I love R&R country. They always have what I’m looking for at competitive prices. Even if they were more expensive I would still chose them over other places as they always send their parcels with nice little touches.
Hello Lauren, Thank you for such a lovely review! We are pleased you love shopping with us - we look forward to shipping more exciting parcels to you in the future. Have a lovely day. Kind Regards, Laura
Excellent service. I had ordered a jumper on Friday morning and it was with me by Saturday morning. Really pleased with the service. My jumper is lovely too. Thank you. I will be ordering again from you.
R and R always deliver quality goods promptly.
Great online service and fast tracked delivery. Item was packed well, with a nice touch of some sweats. Would purchase from R&R again.
Love having a browse at at R&R there is so much to see and the staff are always friendly and extremely helpful.
Excellent service and quick delivery thank you
Excellent product selection and swift delivery times
Great service….items arrived quickly and safely.
R&R has a clear website which is easy to use. My spurs were a great price, posted and delivered in record time. I recommend getting the text alerts which let you know when to expect your delivery. :)
Fast delivery and really good selection of products
Great Service and Fab Selection of stock…. Zip went on long boots on Monday …. Ordered new pair on Tuesday … only site that had size in stock … delivered on Wednesday ready for lesson on Thursday …. And free horsey sweets that my granddaughter loved …. What more can I say
Good quality product & efficient service.
Excellent customer relations, great product a d received earlier than expected. Cannot fault R&R Country. Thank you
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,417 reviews