R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Great service.. delivered very quickly.
Great customer service
Super service and corrispondance and fast delivery
Great variety of products and super quick reliable delivery which was made even better by the free bag of sweeties!
Orders are always dispatched quickly, quality is excellent as is the service, looking forward to my next purchase from the website
Great product and amazing service
Quick easy delivery
I brought my first off fairfax saddle and the staff was amazing, I can’t remember the ladies name I spoke to when purchase, but nothing but professional. And a lovely bag sweets in delivery
Super Quick, Easy & Friendly Click and Collect Service! Ashley was very efficient and supportive - even helped an older customer with loading his feed into his car! Well Done R&R!
Bought an online gift card for my daughter in law, the process was simple and quick and I’m now flavour of the month.
Fantastic service, quick delivery everything well packed. Would highly recommend. Will be shopping again
Absolutely outstanding customer service - Sue went above and beyond to sort out an issue and make sure I got the right product. Will definitely be shopping here again.
Hello Tilly,

Thank you for your lovely review! I will pass your kind words on.

Have a wonderful day!

Kind Regards,

Laura
Excellent range of products and always deliver really quickly.
Great service and really helpful
Was very pleased with products and service, would highly recommended!
Really quick delivery and excellent customer service when asking any questions. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for affordable horse items with a quick delivery time and helpful service.
Fantastic service, dog bed arrived next day and I only put normal delivery. Also got a really good quality free toy which is now my puppies favourite! And the bed is superb quality she loves it! Thank you.
Really pleased with my purchase but sadly the dog collar was sold out everywhere else and £4.95 postage and package for an £12.00 collar is rather excessive. I did ring but they wouldn’t reduce the cost
Hello,

I am sorry you were unhappy with the postage cost. Unfortunately this is what we get charged from our courier per parcel which is why we only offer free delivery over a certain amount.

We are glad you like your collar however.

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Laura
Excellent quality. Very please with the purchase and cost.
Super fast delivery and well packaged item. Very happy!
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,066 reviews