R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

Laura Young
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th August 2019
Miss Christina Sawicki
More Photos & Videos
My recent visit to R&R was v good. It has been a while due to the recent lockdown. The staff were all very helpful and dealt efficiently with my enquires and purchases. Overall a pleasurable visit for my mother and myself, we we’re in need of a horse retail fix.
We are very happy with R&R the staff are very pleasant and great to deal with. Will be back again so.....πŸ˜ƒ
Very quick delivery and a good range of stock at different price points.
My delivery turned up very quickly after ordering, I was kept up to date of when it was dispatched and a hour slot for delivery.. It turned up in perfect condition
Excellent service from R&R, was desperate for a pair of amiras and R&R had them in stock, very quick delivery and when I had to phone them with a query It was resolved there and then. Will definitely order from R&R again in the future x
Very efficient service,
Prompt delivery; item as expected
I ordered a bridle on line from R&R - it was with me the next day, with no postage costs to pay! Really happy with the service, I'm not an overly confident online shopper but the website was easy to use. Will definitely buy this way again. Suzie
Super fast service, highly recommend, lovely quality rug, will buy from again
Found this company browsing for schoffel product and found a bargain
Very prompt attention to my order and delivery, would recommend to my friends .
I recently came to R&R to try on some boots and the staff were really accommodating and didn’t make me feel as if I was taking up their time. They helped me make sure I chose the right boots for me! One of my absolute favourite horsey shops to go to, such a wide range of products to choose from and there’s always something for everyone! Delivery is always super fast when ordering online as well.
Fantastic service. Firstly spoke to someone in store who was very helpful and put me onto Yasmin in the saddlery at Selby. Advice given on bridle type and size suitable for my mare. Great service and happy to advice on fitting post sale as well via email. Excellent service, great products. My horse better be grateful πŸ˜‰!
Very prompt order and delivery
Friendly and knowledgeable staff, great prices and huge range of products. We love visiting and always come away with something extra 😜
Excellent service & quick delivery. I would certainly use again.
Prompt response to a query, easy to use web site and delivered when said.
Pleased with the on line service quick postage well recommended
Excellent fast hassle free service. Rug well priced.
Ordered some stirrup leathers from here, fab quality, easy to order and quick to arrive. Have no complaints what so ever, fab service!
First time I've used R&R Country and I was really impressed at how quick my order arrived and also how I was kept informed of progress of my delivery. Will be using again for further orders
R&R Country is rated 4.88 based on 1,772 reviews