R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Always first class service and great products.
What an amazing bargain from a super efficient company, couldn't belive the bargain I got, definitely be shopping with them again xx
Extremely quick delivery and the dog bed we ordered was perfect.
R&R Country 5 star review on 28th August 2021
Hello! Thank you for such a lovely review! We are so pleased you were happy with the service! Have a lovely day. Kind Regards, Laura
I was extremely Impressed with the service of R&R country. Quick and easy to order and delivery came the next day! Would definitely recommend.
Fast delivery and great prices
Honestly the best service I have had in a while. I ordered a rug and the following day it was delivered. The packaging was brilliant and the rug is also. Will definitely be using again
Fantastic rug at amazing value! First time shopping with you and will definitely be ordering again soon. Excellent delivery, came next day on standard delivery so very impressed! Thankyou R & R Country! Mrs Z.Dunn
Great service. Recently had a couple of separate orders that arrived promptly and as described.
Great price and really quick delivery!
Ordered new range Lemieux for my daughter - arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Great service and look amazing on her.
Competitive prices and quick delivery. Can't ask for much more than that 👍
Order delivered sooner than expected, which was very welcome. Also got a free packet of sweets in the box. All round a pleasure and will order from R&R Country again.
I ordered a jacket that unfortunately was too big. The swift despatch and delivery was fantastic however the charge for the return delivery was disappointing. Many other retailers don’t charge for returns. Schoffel Country being one such retailer.
Breeches arrived just as described and super quick. Well oackaged and good choice of delivery courier
I always get what I need from R&R with plenty of help and advice if I need it! I love shopping here!
Great service as always! Website is easy to navigate and always has a fab selection of products available
Beautifully packaged quality items. Would definitely repeat purchase, excellent customer service and product range.
Well packaged item with freebies.
Very good service . Quickly delivered .
I always trust that R&R will get me what I order and in good time- they always have in the past!
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,588 reviews