R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Fantastic service as always great prices and lovely products.
Superb company to deal with, absolutely no problems at all. Unbelievably quick delivery. Will definitely buy from them again.
Excellent service from R and R the parcel arrived exactly when expected. The two ‘ doughnut’ rugs were in the sale, fit beautifully and are currently the talk of our yard, cheering everyone up!
Thankyou.
Have to say it’s really nice to find a company with integrity. Saw a pair of boots I wanted (at best price too) phoned to ensure in stock. They confirmed if it’s in the basket then it’s in stock. Use DPD for delivery.
Excellent company, highly recommend
Excellent customer service. Thank you
Really fast delivery , well packaged and lovely product can’t wait to put on .
Bought a brow band which arrived super fast, very well packaged. Customer service communication is also very efficient. I’m a very happy recurring customer.
R&R Country 5 star review on 15th February 2021
All items ordered swiftly sent
I purchased a few items from here and I found them to be very efficient and my items arrived very quickly. The price of the items was reasonable . I will definitely purchase from them again should I need anything .
I’m very impressed very helpful on the phone sent my purchase same day I would highly recommend this store
Had what I wanted in stocks and very fast delivery. I will tell all my horse friends about R&R Country
My wife was very pleased with the hat.
Fast delivery
Thanks
Excellent Series, Excellent selection of horsey things.
Fabulous item, just what was needed for the cold snap
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th February 2021
Super quick delivery and packed really well
Great first experience shopping with R&R Country. They had exactly what I was looking for and it was delivered quickly and packaged brilliantly. Would definitely use again and recommend.
Great prices and super quick delivery! Great coat from Schoffel!
Brilliant and informative process from order to delivery to unboxing. Thank you!
Really good service. Order received in 48hrs.
Purchased a gift card for a thank you gift for someone. I was so impressed the website was easy to use and very efficient and I then received the email with my gift card in a very short time! I visit R&R very regularly and I love the huge selection and quality stock. I can’t wait for another R&R haul after lockdown !!
Wonderful service, super quick delivery and always the latest styles
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 2,813 reviews