R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Fast delivery and the item was just what I wanted and a good price.
Fantastic service, the bed arrived earlier than expected and was very high quality. They also put in a free toy for my dogs which they absolutely loved! I’d definitely recommend R&R Country and will use them again in future.
Hello Laura, Thank you for such a lovely review! We are so glad your dogs loved their free toy. Have a fantastic day :) Kind Regards, Laura
Excellent quality very good service
Great value and very easy and helpful to deal with. I love our new bridle!
Great experience having a new saddle fitted , very knowledgeable and honest making sure it fits both the rider and pony. Would recommend to anyone , even just to speak to fit advise they were great throughout the whole process. Thanks
Hello Carla, Thank you for such a lovely review - we will be sure to pass onto the saddle fitting department! Have a wonderful day. Kind Regards, Laura
Efficient ordering and prompt delivery
Have purchased a number of items from R&R mainly online purchases and all great quality products. Unfortunately I have had to send some back for refunds but never had any issues and customer service has been great. Will continue to shop here.
Fantastic service, didn’t have the size in stock so instead of cancelling the order I got a call asking if I’d like the next size up. Items arrived the next day. This this the first time I’ve used R&R and it certainly won’t be the last.
Hello! Thank you for such a lovely review, we look forward to you shopping with us again. Have a great day! Kind Regards, Laura
Gorgeous jacket excellent service
Great product range . Easy ordering and very quick delivery. I am looking forward to browsing in the store when you reopen.
Quick efficient service, easy to follow website, top quality goods. You can actually speak to someone (in REAL LIFE!) on the telephone if you needed to, a complete first in this day and age. Excellent company.
Hello! Thank you for such a lovely review! We are so pleased you had a good experience with us! Have a wonderful day! Kind Regards, Laura
Easy to follow order and payment process, quick delivery. Brilliant selection of products
Incredibly quick delivery, very efficient all round.
Fantastic service and competitively priced item. Issue with postage price resolved within minutes. Thank you!
Good selection of everything. However can be a bit pricey on some stuff
Very good stirrups
Easy to deal with, online purchase was easy and hassle free. I will use R&R online again.
I love the shop and love the website too. Really easy to order from and item arrived super fast and wonderfully packaged!
Very efficient ordering and delivery process and easy to exchange item for a different size.
Excellent service and prompt delivery, particularly as the items i ordered were difficult to find in stock on other websites. Thank you R&R.
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,071 reviews