R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Very prompt service and dispatch of a product bought
Very good service. Item received within two days from order. Highly recommend R&R Country.
Great quality products and great customer service online and in-store.
Great company to deal with. The only place I could find that sold the bridle I wanted in cob size. Well packaged and professional. Quick delivery. The bag of sweets was the icing on the cake. Will definitely use again and recommend.
Really pleased with my order. Good value for money and delivered in good time.
Arrived earlier than expected, quick and easy to order and super happy with my order.
All time favourite company, never fails to impress me with quality equine products, Came faster than expected! Super pleased
I received my box and the boots are beautiful. Shipping was fast and on time. Great service and will definitely use again. Thank you.
Very pleased with the products I purchased, as I always am. R&R is a brilliant store, that I'll keep on using for any future needs, along with my Sister and Niece who love it too. I've never had any reasons to complain either, even when I've needed to return something as the process was so easy.
Super fast delivery and great price, would definitely buy from here again
Great speed of delivery. Super service.
Quick and easy to buy online from and a very fast delivery. Most certainly be using r and r country again to buy from.
Ordered online, prompt service. Excellent products. But sadly didn’t fit.
Excellent service. I have ordered many gift cards,as it’s a nice gift for someone
Web site clear and easy to use fast service
Delighted with easy online purchase and in store collection. The staff are always knowledgeable and friendly.
Fantastic help and information from the staff at R&R and brilliant delivery service literally within 24 hours,items were excellent too 10/10
Great service as always and very quick delivery. Thanks again R&R.
Amazing service! Great prices, very easy to use website and super fast delivery! Will definitely be ordering again
Very easy to use website and extremely quick postage.
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,588 reviews