R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

Laura Young
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th August 2019
Miss Christina Sawicki
More Photos & Videos
Amazing service, ordered it lunchtime, got it next day AM and was wrapped up in style, will definitely buy from here again.
Great store and lovely friendly staff!
Excellent
And quick delivery
I purchased a saddle from R&R, the transaction was simple and hassle free the saddle arrived much quicker than I was expecting and with a free saddle cover (who doesn’t like free stuff?). I would certainly use them again and recommend to others.
Fast delivery good communication very helpful thanks
Very quick delivery, packaged well.
Fantastic service! Fast delivery and always quality products.
Really quick service and delivery! Super quality and well presented thank you :)
Recently bought a saddle from this store. They brought it down to the Melton store for us, where we collected it. Staff very helpful and knowledgeable, even found us some well fitting jodphurs:)
Sadly the saddle didn't fit so they allowed a return even after the usual 7 day period as we were on holiday.
Highly recommended store
I was in need of some new long boots for a show in 2 days time, rang to check they were in stock, ordered online and collected 20 minutes later, amazing speedy service, and the lady I spoke to on phone was so helpful......thankyou
Ordered some jodphurs online arrived very quickly and the fit is lovely, would def recommend
Great service and quick delivery. Everything as described.
Rang to check stock levels of a particular item before ordering and received great advice and also great service over and above, so really pleased. Would recommend.
Simply,I ordered the item which arrived as promised.
Ordering online was easy. Product arrived quickly and at time advised. Good quality product.
Absolutely fantastic service. Leanne was brilliant, I'd recommend R&R Country to anyone who asks. From checking stock, getting back to me, sending emails so I could pay, walking me through the payment process and then getting my purchase (saddle) out to me in super quick time ... they were faultless. I purchased saddle at 5pm Saturday and was putting it on my horse on Tuesday! Nothing was too much trouble for R&R Country. Top class company & service! 5* all the way
My new Le Mieux girth arrived the next day, in a great big box. Thank you for the prompt delivery.
We shop at R&R a lot as they are so local to us and have everything with need for our equines. Recently we bought a saddle. We didn't quite know what we wanted and we were very impressed with the amount of time, care and consideration that Helen provided to get the right one. Thank you. We would not hesitate to recommend the saddle fitting service and R&R country (Selby store) in general for its variety of products and helpful/knowledgeable staff.
Friendly staff, good service.
they were fab!!