R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

always great service and good communication and delivery
Always quality items and prompt delivery. Not given 5* as unhappy regarding charges for returns- should be allowed to send at the post office etc as much cheaper. Does make me less hesitant to buy clothing online.
Hello Karen, thank you for your review! We just wanted to let you know that we do accept returns via Royal Mail, just for future reference when shopping with us :) Have a lovely day!
Competitively priced, fast delivery
Good experience from R&R - recently online purchased a bridle and other bits and bobs- it was packaged great love the envelope with order details in gives a quality feel. I Have been into the store as well a couple months ago to have a hat fitted and the lady was very helpful and friendly.
4 stars only due to the fact I can never grab a bargain on sale items, all go to quick!
Shires face masks purchased gor 2 ponies suffering from bright light and hayfever. Good fit. The tassels allow good airflow and keep flys away and reduce pollen ecposure. The airflow ears are good. I would like to see a deeper band behind the ears to allow the headcollar to sit more comfortably. This has stopped head headshaking before it became a problem.
Great prices but £15 delivery to Ireland is crazy. I had to use a parcel motel type place and now hope that DPD UK have delievered it to the right place.
Quick delivery and website easy to navigate
Ordered three pairs of Jodhpurs, good price, delivered on time. Excellent service
Found the item easily on the website and fast efficient delivery thanks
Good delivery got exactly what I ordered
As a store its lovely to browse through and I tend to go into the melton store to look for one specific item and come out with a few. Stock is usually very good.

As an online retailer most of the time there isnt an issue but sometimes it can be a bit hit and miss. I've ordered a couple of bits for them to be refunded without warning which is disappointing. I'm not sure how this experience could be made better because items may go out of stock but it's the communication that feels lacking
Efficient service with a smile
Order arrived quickly, great price, well packaged. Only slight negative was small fabric pull on the dog bed but as it was for me, not a gift, and at a reduced price, this was acceptable. I would order from them again
Very good range and website easy access, sadly items i bought in their sale did not fit me!
Very pleased with delivery
After a few hiccups on product availability due to sale activities.
Supplied coat was Delivered quickly.
Thanks
Very good, although a little disappointed we missed out on one of the items we bought. However this was swiftly refunded to my account.
Our in shop experience was excellent. Very helpful staff indeed.
I love R&R but recently I was disappointed that after ordering two items online that was both in stock.
When I collected in store and opened my parcel, I found that one hadn't be delivered.
Inside there was alittle note explaining it was now out of stock and refund would be issued.
I just wish I'd been notified before my collection arrived
The company has been very helpful with any questions that I have had :)
Dog bed arrived quickly. Unable to let you know about the quality until my hungarian viszla has slept in it for a few more weeks. He seems to like it and certainly looks snug. The grey colour I had hoped for is actually more brown in reality.
R&R Country is rated 4.89 based on 2,806 reviews