R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Prodotto ricevuto in tempi brevi e in ottime condizioni. Costi di spedizione troppo alti, per questo non valuto con il massimo delle stelle
Lovely store everything set out and easy to find. I also did click and collect which was simple
The service was good but it took a while to understand how the gift vouchers were to be "delivered". I thought it was disappointing that these were not in a Gift Card as they were bought as a gift.
Hello Julia, Thank you for your review! I am sorry you found it difficult to navigate the gift card section on our website. I have double checked your order and you did in fact order an 'online gift card'. These are simply codes that are emailed upon purchase. If you did want a actual gift card there is an option under 'instore gift card'. I hope this helps you in the future. :) Have a lovely day. Kind Regards, Laura
good product,fast delivery
Really fast delivery. Well packaged. Thank you
Good service by R&R in delivering my new Liveryman clippers, however, the battery pack did not work and had to be sent back to the manufacturer
Good website and good service and prompt delivery.
The choice of product is excellent and the standard of service is very good. I am able to find what I need and the on line sales are great too.
Delivery information was a little misleading but they fixed the issue promptly. Would have been nice if had of come in correct packaging rather than a used box but overall good service
Hello! Thank you for your review. Can I ask what your order number was and we can look into the packaging for you. Kind Regards, Laura
Very pleased with my products and the service was great . I recommend my friend and she received great service too
Not previously used R&R. They were delivered next day. Good service. The whole transaction was online. These wellies replace my previous pair of the same brand which lasted 2 years but were used daily.
Lovely place to shop at. They have everything you need and more. Staff are nice and helpful.
Prompt and efficient. Excellent quality products. Did feel it could have been free delivery on a £260 item, hence 4 starts not 5 .
Hello! Thank you for your lovely review - we are happy that you thought the service was prompt and efficient. For future reference, we do offer free delivery on orders over £40, the only time we charge for delivery is if the customer requests a next day service, or the order is below the value of £40 - I hope this helps :) Have a lovely day! Kind Regards, Laura
Always helpful and knowledgeable
Fast delivery and good value for money
Great prompt service, sadly item arrived but was not as described on website. Returned to store and happily refunded so no problem. Will use again as just a description error but not what I wanted.
Face mask as expected , postage however outrageous !
Quick delivery & good service
Extremely prompt service. Ordered on Friday and got it on Saturday. It would have been 5 stars but part of order was missing and despite the fact that I spend a lot of money online, I did not get Loyalty points!
Hi Rosalind, Thank you for your review. We are sorry that the lid was missing off your order, unfortunately the bucket was sent to us from the supplier with this part missing - we sent the lid out yesterday, so you should receive that today! Once again, we are very sorry about the loyalty points, our online system is separate to the in-store loyalty scheme and doesn't recognise online sales. Have a lovely day :)
Very pleased with the speedy service, but disappointed that the bridle received is not the same as in the photo.
Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for the review. Regarding the bridle, could you send us an image of what you received and we can look into this for you? Please send to info@randrcountry.co.uk Thank you Laura
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,433 reviews