R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

The jodhpurs tights arrived very quickly and look just like the photo on the website
They were good value for money
I would use this site again
Fab service quick response can not recommend u enough
Excellent speedy service
Slow and miss leading delivery Time of product and poor communication with regards to when the product would be delivered
Hello Thomas,

We are upset to read this review.

We spoke to you via email last week about this matter and explained that the situation was out of our control due to unforeseen circumstances. Your item was 'pre-order' only and it did state 'approximate date' when you initially placed your order. Unfortunately, we did experience a delay due to the lodged container late last month - much of our stock was held for a few days and we could not get a date for when we would be receiving it in. We did email you to explain this and we responded to your emails promptly when you questioned this.

I trust this has clarified the matter for you and cleared up the confusion over this order.

Laura
One happy grandaughter she loved the Azure base layer and matching hat silk, they fitted perfectly. Thank you.
Very quick delivery and I was kept informed by email of when my parcel was despatched. Very pleased with my experience and would definitely buy from them again!
Very easy website to navigate and very quick delivery meaning I could get my items quickly. Great customer service whenever we have been to store as well.
Great website easy to navigate and order online. Regular updates on order good price. What's not to like.
Excellent service and quick delivery
Always prompt communications and quick delivery. Slightly disappointed one thing I ordered was actually out of stock but I got an apology email, the team are always friendly to deal with.
Quick and Easy website to purchase, good options &varied prices.
Easy transaction, prompt delivery.
I would defiantly use again.
Brilliant at giving worming advice. Very helpful.
Fast delivery and great quality!
Very good service and quick turn around.
Good choice of products and plenty of information to enable decision making. Follow through to purchase was seamless and was able to easily track order which was delivered as promised by email from R &R and in the time frame promised by DPD
Very satisfied and will use again.
Fast delivery and the item was just what I wanted and a good price.
Fantastic service, the bed arrived earlier than expected and was very high quality. They also put in a free toy for my dogs which they absolutely loved! I’d definitely recommend R&R Country and will use them again in future.
Hello Laura,

Thank you for such a lovely review! We are so glad your dogs loved their free toy.

Have a fantastic day :)

Laura
Excellent quality very good service
Great value and very easy and helpful to deal with. I love our new bridle!
Great experience having a new saddle fitted , very knowledgeable and honest making sure it fits both the rider and pony. Would recommend to anyone , even just to speak to fit advise they were great throughout the whole process.
Thanks
Hello Carla,

Thank you for such a lovely review - we will be sure to pass onto the saddle fitting department!

Have a wonderful day.