R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

Laura Young
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th August 2019
Miss Christina Sawicki
More Photos & Videos
Easy website, quick delivery, was informed of time slot for delivery 2 hours prior to actual delivery, with options if not at home.
Arrived next day excellent.
Thanks
Face mask as expected , postage however outrageous !
Product was as described and promptly delivered. Many thanks.
First time I ave bought rom this company and I was amazed at the speedy free delivery. The item arrived before the original expected delivery date. I will look to buy From them again.
Very good price and quick delivery. Will buy again, thank you
Very quick delivery and good communication, only downside was the item i ordered was dirty. They were white breeches and a little mucky on the bottom area.
Easy to order and received the goods in no time at all. Great service.
Had the product I wanted, and delivered next day. Very efficient, easy process to shop online. Will shop online again.
The staff at r and r are very helpful I recently went for stirrup leathers and I wasn’t sure my size but the staff helped and I now have the perfect size and got some helpful advise for what the use to clean the leather. I will definitely be coming again.
Brilliant service. Ordered a fly rug for my horse on-line. Kept updated with the order and delivery process all the way. The rug arrived within couple of days. It fitted and was great quality. One very happy horse and owner.
Excellent and quick service. The added bonus of interest free credit on more expensive purchase is great. Thank you
My experience with R&R country has always been a good one. Fab service, quick delivery & a full range of products. I would always choose you to buy from if I need things quickly as they are often delivered within one or two days of purchasing and the products have been packed securely and are never damaged.
Excellent service
Staff helpful as always
Well laid out category selection of goods for sale. Quality products and excellent communication. Easy returns label too if required. Got boots and arrived faster than expected. Made another order for stable items. Fabulous company to deal with.
Would highly recommend R&R Country! Fast delivery and customer service is excellent. There was an issue with my order but someone called me straight away who was very friendly and polite and my saddle turned up the next day! Very impressed and would definitely use again.
Easy to order online. Fast efficient delivery of item
Great products, and fast delivery.
Very fast Delivery and a free bridle bag and leather balm was a lovely surprise. Would definitely buy from again. Thank you so much
My beautifully made Rossano bridle was delivered really quickly, in perfect condition, beautifully packaged and with a really stylish enveloped covering letter. Couldn't find this anywhere else, except maybe Harrods 😊. And at a really good price too!
R&R Country is rated 4.88 based on 1,778 reviews