R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Wonderful range of goods, staff helpful and friendly.
My online order arrived exactly on time as promised on the website and the item was packaged well. I was impressed with the overall shopping experience and will recommend to friends.
Easy to use website, get customer service and fast delivery. Will definitely use the website agaib
My order arrived sooner than I expected. The item was wrapped and packaged very well. First class customer service. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant products, well packaged and prompt delivery
Ordering online was quick and easy and the delivery service was excellent. I would recommend R & R Country for all your equestrian needs :)
Very happy with my purchase and came in fast time too 😊
Excellent service. Ordered one day and arrived the next. Couldn't be faulted.
I first came to this shop about a month again and I can't believe how good it is. Everything you could possible need and wish for all under one roof. I came to purchase a body protector and the staff were really helpful and friendly. I have since been ordering online. This has to be my favourite shop
R&R Country 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Hello Emily, Thank you so much for such a lovely review! Are we okay to share on our social along with your photo? Kind Regards, Laura
Very quick delivery! Great vendor to deal with - bookmarked to the future.
Ordered through website to collect in store, amazing service as always when I buy anything from you
Good choice on website and order came next day
I ordered two fly rugs. They were delivered within two days. A brilliant service, thank you!
Always fast delivery and good communication, fabulous store
Tremendous service . Ordered rug 8am, delivered 10 am next day. Very competitive prices as well. Would definitely use them again.
First time I’ve ordered from this seller. Very pleased with the show jacket I ordered and the speed of delivery.
So quick! Well packaged, although personally didn't need excess plastic bag
Lovely product great service! And supetfast delivery
Swift efficient service!
Love R&R always super fast delivery
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,134 reviews