R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Website really easy to use, instant link to tracking, parcel came next day. Really happy
Excellent service quick delivery
Website easy to use, good service products arrived very quickly
Absolutely fantastic! I only recently purchased a couple of items from R&R online, the items were package very well and I was surprised by how quick my parcel got delivered. In fact it was such a good experience that since then I’ve used R&R services again and had the same wonderful experience the second time around. You now are my first go to site if I need anything equestrian.
Hello Muriel, Thank you for your lovely review! We are so pleased you found your shopping experience to be 5 stars. We hope to welcome you back online very shortly. Have a lovely afternoon. Kind Regards, Laura
would be good to get a reply to my email of the 17th November : Good evening, I ordered the above on the 16th November and received it today – Thank you for your efficient and speedy service. This is a Christmas present and I hope I have ordered the correct size!! If not will I be able to return it after Christmas for a different size or a credit note? Kind regards, John.
Dear John, Unfortunately, we have not had an email from you - did you send it to info@randrcountry.co.uk? You can certainly return the item up to 14 days after Christmas for refund or exchange. Kind Regards, R&R Country
Excellent service, very helpful staff and good website. Staff always really good with my 5 year old when he comes into the store. Definitely recommend!
Bought a hkm heated jacket, had to send the first one back due to it not fitting. Refund and sending out alternative was very prompt :)
The hat fitted perfectly ( I already had the same one bought years ago so was hoping the sizing hadn’t changed). It arrived safely and on time. The packing was good with little damage to the box in transit. Thank you.
Always fantastic service from R & R, great website and updates regarding your order
This coat is great quality and perfect fit. Thanks for the quickest most efficient transaction.
Amazing order was despatched the same day I ordered and arrived by the Tuesday Absolutely brilliant
Ordered for next day and it came next day👍🏽
We ordered a coat and a top for our daughter and the service was brilliant and quick.
Good service and prompt delivery.
I ordered this item late Friday and expected delivery by Tuesday or Wednesday the following week, but it was delivered on the Sunday morning when I least expected it. The item was as described, delivery was I lightening quick and communication was excellent. Couldn’t ask for more. Absolutely 5star service. Highly recommended.
All done easily on-line and duly delivered without delay. These winter all stretch riding tights will be just the job in low temperatures. Thank you.
This was my best internet shopping experience,I ordered a coat at 3pm on Saturday afternoon and was wearing it at 10.30 on Sunday morning,will definitely use them again
Products were of reasonable price and delivery quick. Packaged really well.
Easy to use website, competitive prices, easy payment, fast delkivwry
Brilliant service kept upto date about orders and when they will be delivered
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,838 reviews