R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Love this store, everyone’s so helpful and if there’s no stock of something it can be ordered for you. Click and Collect is easy-peasy and there’s a wide range of products instore and online. We just need a coffee machine in there and that’s me set for the day!!
Really fast delivery. Great quality Barbour top. Will certainly be shopping with you again
Great service and super fast delivery
Very easy to contact and problem I had with ordering was dealt with quickly and efficiently, the staff were very polite and helpful. Price of product was extremely competitive.
The Gilet was delivered on time and the quality is excellent. It fits perfect and we could not find the correct size anywhere else
Fantastic service, Rapid delivery. All ways a pleasure dealing with R&R
Easy to order, and arrived promptly next day as promised
Fabulous service and great prices - highly recommend:-)
Fantastic service from start to end, I wouldn't hesitate to order through you again. Excellent prices as well.
Fast delivery and low price
I phoned for advice about Ariat shoe sizing. The lady was so helpful! I ordered my product on her recommendation and it arrived really quickly. They fit beautifully. Amazing service and I’m so happy with my new boots! Thank you!
Hello Faye, Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased your boots are ideal :D Have a lovely day! Kind Regards, Laura
Amazing service. Paid standard delivery (albeit not cheap at 4.95), and my parcel arrived the next day with sweets in so I was very impressed.
Quick delivery with amazing products and service.
Great service with good communication, very speedy delivery and a free bag of sweets! Nothing to complain about.
Lovely rug delivered very quickly.Happy customer.
Excellent customer service, I ordered on click and collect my order was processed very quickly and the staff were very helpful when I collected my order.
I love this place it’s amazing and it comes in such a quick amount of time .
Looked everywhere for a Shockemohle double bridle & R&R had it in stock. It arrived extremely quickly & was well packaged
Superb. Quick delivery, fantastic price and great quality rug. Many thanks!
Excellent service rug arrived two days after being ordered on a Sunday
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,570 reviews