RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd
Read RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd Reviews
I am new to the world of Porsche and found the customer service to be excellent, really nice to be welcomed when I arrived and knew I was coming, RPM I felt really wanted to do the best for me and my older 986, the reports are factual and it was great to be able to speak personally to the tech who worked on the car and discuss his option of the car and future work if any, yes there are slightly cheaper independent Porsche garage's but in my opinion as an engineer myself they were looking to do the best possible, keep up the good work
Took my GT3 into RPM for new front wheel discs and pads. As it’s almost exclusively driven on track I need the comfort of knowing that their engineers are the best available. RPM’s people provide that reassurance.
Always a professional service and great to have the car back cleaned and polished as well. Very pleased!
After dealing with the Porsche Centre for the past 12 years where I purchased my 997 from new, RPM are like a breath of fresh air in comparison. The staff are knowledgeable and polite and they do an excellent job. I recommend them wholeheartedly.
Zoe and Lydia were very professional and personable during the service. They managed the need for addiitional work needed and were able to complete the works whilst I remained on site.
Great to see a British business doing well
Excellent service from start to end. Zoe was particularly nice and a joy to deal with. I will be back. Regs Rich
Guys at RPM Technik are some of the most highly regarded Porsche engineers in the UK, and I trust them. Real Porsche Enthusiasts…live, eat, sleep and breathe Porsche engineering culture
Happy to use RPM, and recommend RPM in the future.
They really know how to look after customers! I'm always warmly welcomed, my particular needs for maintaining my car are always met and I never need to wait long to get booked in. Good value in every respect.
Friendly helpful staff. Excellent service
Accommodating. Competitive pricing
Will be coming back
A REFURBISHED RECEPTION AREA.....WELCOMING HOSPITABLE RECEPTIONISTS ..
THE WAITING AREA IS COMFORTABLE --SURROUNDED BY IMMACULATE PORSCHES -- AND IF YOU BEHAVE , ZOE WILL SUPPLY A WARM CROISSANT AND COFFEE .

ALL STAFF / ENGINEERS / MANAGEMENT ARE SUPER KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COMMIITTED TO THIS MARQUE OF EXQUISITE MOTORCAR .

DG
Passion and professionalism personified.
Excellent service.
For the first time in nearly 40 years I let an MOT lapse and only reminded when a letter from the DVLA arrived. Zoe and the team at RPM managed to get me booked in within a few days and I was able to come over, enjoy looking around their new showroom and wait while my 2015, Boxster S was MOT'd. Great service as always guys. Thank you
Excellent professional service from staff and easily organised hire car for the day.
Excellent Service. RPM really care about looking after your Porsche properly.
Great work again from the RPM team - good communication throughout the process and first class workmanship.
Professional service.
My vehicle was in for a 60k service, and having agreed a revised quote due to some of the scheduled work not being required, I attended RPM and chose to wait for the service to be carried out.
Well looked after by the friendly staff. I asked for an opportunity to inspect my car when it was on the ramp
And the technician was happy to oblige, giving me an chance to check for myself the condition of the under side and give me peace of mind.
Vehicle was purchased from your sister company, Kallenhard, twelve months ago and has exceeded my expectations.
I will certainly be using you in future.
Very helpful and friendly team.
Excellent service and communication throughout the process and what an end product! Thank you
Thank you for looking after my much loved 911E. It was my first visit, and was comfortably looked after in your new Showroom. The guys were happy to chat, and also show me what was going on with my car, and giving advice. It felt a lot better after treatment! Zoe was great company while I was waiting too, thank you. Happy Christmas!
Very satisfied