RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd
"You transformed my 996 turbo, the quality of the work is first class and the car was beautifully presented when I picked it up. However, what really makes difference for me is the whole customer experience from initial discussions on upgrade options through to keeping me updated as you undertook the work. I thought your advice was really balanced and objective, focussed on what I was trying to achieve. A great team with really consistent values and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks."
Robert Fellows
Verified Buyer
"Hi Greig, I had a good experience with RPM. Friendly, knowledgable staff who returned my calls and answered my queries. Best regards Robert"
"Great service as always, friendly, careful, on time and competitive"
Benedict Marsh
Verified Buyer
"The perfect blend of passion, precision and professionalism."
Kolja Strobl
Verified Buyer
"Great Porsche Specialist, very time a great service. Very friendly staff"
James Scanlon
Verified Buyer
"Met with Ian. provided a great service and fixed problem in its entirety. front desk were courteous and friendly and would certainly use them again."
Steve Cookson
Verified Buyer
"My car was booked in for a minor service which was done while I waited. Staff were friendly and happy to chat about all things Porsche. The company was recommended to me by a friend, I also read a few reviews online etc ... I would not hesitate in recommending you to anyone and will be bringing my car back in the future."
Chris Brownridge
Verified Buyer
"Short lead time, very helpful and easy to deal with. Happy to leave my car with RPM for a few days knowing they will look after it. Handy to be able to pick up outside of hours."
Ian Ruffle
Verified Buyer
"Ian kept me up to date on all things going on, always asked before doing any extra jobs. More than willing to show old or broken parts before telling me costs to fix. No pressure selling like a lot of companies. Highly recommended"
Chris Knight
Verified Buyer
"I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else..."
Mark Sawyer
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service as always. Recent warranty work carried out without question to a high standard. While vehicle was with RPM also had some additional work carried out, including refurbishing of all alloy wheels to a superb finish. I wouldn’t use anyone else, even with a 300mile round trip!"
Steven Miller
Verified Buyer
"Extremely polite and friendly service. The survey that was carried out was comprehensive and the mechanisms c explained the results in a clear, concise manner."
Jason Curtis
Verified Buyer
"Hi Greig, this is the review that i posted on the Cayman OC website earlier this morning, please feel free to use any part of it in your own marketing. Thought I’d report back with my feedback on RPM Technik. Dropped the car with them on Saturday (20/01/18) morning to perform the work through the week. Monday afternoon I received a call from the actual technician (Neil) who was working on my car to talk through everything he’d done and found. It transpired that there is nothing wrong with the rear springs or shocks and having measured the ride height of the car on their factory standard geo set up rig everything was normal. The ‘sag’ that I’m perceiving could just be due to a camber on my driveway which ‘rolls’ the car over to one side slightly when parked. I was really impressed with the fact that there was no attempt to ‘upsell’ any new parts or unnecessary work to me. The wet door card was investigated and some missing / incorrectly fitted clips were found to be the culprit, which permits water to penetrate from the door inner through to the card. The road test identified a flat spot in the Rev range under 2k rpm, which I’m aware of, but I think this is due to my usually"
Kevin Carleton
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, knowledgeable and engaged staff, who all seem to be Porsche fans too! Greatt service, highly recommended."
Peter Russell
Verified Buyer
"Always excellent service. Highly recommended"
Terry Walker
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful knowledgeable people. Have used RPM for the last eight years for the care of my 911 Turbo."
Carl Biggs
"Very good"
Neil Smith
Verified Buyer
"Great service, polite and friendly. Have recommended RPM to many people and will carry on doing so. Thank you!"
Mr Christopher Wright
Verified Buyer
"RPM have been my go-to people for all my Porsche servicing, maintenance and mechanical repair and rebuild since I first went to them five years ago. I would now go nowhere else. They are totally knowledgable, trustworthy and generous with their time and advice. They do not cut any corners but are still are excellent value. Keep it up Ollie, Greig, Craig, Zoe, and all the team!"
"A pleasure doing business, would recommend them gladly."
RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 71 reviews