RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd
Telephone
"Quality job. Good communication. Would use these guys again. Ravi"
"Excellent service with highly knowledgeable people to deal with."
"A very good experience from start to finish. Zoe and Ian are great ambassadors for your organisation."
"Good, honest service is rare these days. Your support & advice over recent weeks has made me appreciative of this."
"Were very professional. My PORSCHE Baxter S. fells like a brand new car."
"These guys are always good. Everything is explained clearly when it comes to a service and you are always contacted if further work is needed above and beyond what was originally down on paper. Their honesty is always valued...whereas most car workshops will always suggest you get all the 'extras' done...RPM will be upfront with you and advice you which 'extras' are worth doing, and those that you can leave for now. That's very useful these days when nothing is cheap!"
"Hi Greig I have used RPM for various things over the last 2years including conseigning a sale, buying a car, servicing and having some customising and have found you guys to be professional, helpful and accurate in all dealings I have had. Well done and don't forget the small as well as big customers Regards Paul Chinn"
"I recently took my 997 for a puncture repair. The staff were polite and helpful. The job was completed in a reasonable time. However, when I checked on the wheel I found that all of the previous black adhesive tape from the balancing weights was left in situ, which on silver wheels looked very unsightly. That said this is no different to previous Porsche main dealers so I did half expect the same. I showed and discussed the matter with Ian from whom I got the impression that customers never really have an issue with this. However, he understood my comments and arranged straight away for the tape to be removed. I was concerned that the removal process would damage the paint on my unblemished alloys. Some minor scratches have been caused which is not idea but not bad enough to take matters further. I am grateful for the staff’a understanding and patience in accommodating my wishes. May I suggest that to further advance RPM’s already excellent customer service future tyre replacements incorporate tape removal as a matter of course or at least discussed with the customer. Many thanks."
"Extremely helpful"
"Very friendly, professional and helpful service. Highly recommended"
"Very friendly team, who carried out everything asked and completed earlier than when they promised. Great Service."
"A dedicated bunch of enthusiasts with a collective knowledge on all things Porsche that is encyclopedic. These guys are also sensitive to owners needs and wallet sizes so are able to provide a very bespoke service to all owners. Thoroughly recommend them."
"Friendly and helpful. Prompt assistance and diagnostics. Just what's needed when your car is feeling under the weather!"
"Excellent service, technically skilled team of enthusiasts with personal touch, would recommend to any Porsche owner."
"RPM understand Porsches inside out and they get to know the owners too. They are efficient and make good recommendations on useful other works. I use them like I would use a main OPC dealer."
"all good do not make a drama out of a crises"
"Friendly and professional, with no surprises...what more could you want? Have happily recommended RPM Technik to others."
"Very responsive, good feedback throughout from Ollie and all issues fixed as requested. Continue to be very pleased with service."
"Great service from RPM, easy to book, helpful people and an excellent result. John Richardson"
"Great service."