RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd
Read RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd Reviews
I am new to the world of Porsche and found the customer service to be excellent, really nice to be welcomed when I arrived and knew I was coming, RPM I felt really wanted to do the best for me and my older 986, the reports are factual and it was great to be able to speak personally to the tech who worked on the car and discuss his option of the car and future work if any, yes there are slightly cheaper independent Porsche garage's but in my opinion as an engineer myself they were looking to do the best possible, keep up the good work
Very Good service throughout the phases.
The care and concern shown to my car and I, from booking to service is second to none. RPM make you feel like part of their family.
Excellent, timely professional service as always.
Friendly, knowledgeable and thorough, a great bunch. Plus their showroom / car park is an absolute treasure trove of fabulous machinery. Not sure if they can do it with COVID, but a tour of their workshops / yard is a real treat.
These people are the best. The fact that I am prepared to undertake a 130 mile round trip should say it all. They take care, pay attention to detail and Ollie and his team are up for an engineering challenge if you want something doing out of the ordinary. Like I said, they are the best!
RPM Technik provide a fantastic level of support & service. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. If I had the choice of using a main dealer or RPM, it would be RPM all day long. The company has a feeling/atmosphere of one massive family & nothing is to difficult.
Wonderful team of people doing a great job. Thoroughly recommended
Professional, knowledgeable, friendly and honest. Needed help a couple of times and they went above and beyond what a normal garage would. Also nice guys to deal with !
Very poor

Feedback provided previously
Thanks to Lydia, Zoe and team for quick, efficient work on the car, friendly service and good communication of the process.
Always very happy with the level of workmanship, communication and attention to detail. RPM have looked after my cars for about 4 years now. I really enjoy that you feel like a valued customer and not a number. At each stage I’ve found Ollie, Greig and Lydia and the workshop team to have been super helpful and accommodating. Highly recommended.
Took a little while to get someone to book it in but very good service and sensible approach taken.
Would like to thank RPM for their excellent service after taking the car in for having an exhaust fitted and a 60k service. They did a fine job in getting the car to it’s full potential and really noticed the difference after carrying out some suspension work, especially when driving around corners. Together with the Porsche sports exhaust the car is a joy to drive and can really feel the difference in the driving experience.
RPM picked up my car and dropped it back promptly within the time they suggested and also washed the car which was a nice complimentary touch.
Would definitely use their service again in the future.
Many thanks
Amarjit
Exceeded expectations
For the ultimate fast road Geo set up on my gen1 GT3 RS
I brought my car in for its yearly service and MOT

RPM took care of it and it was all ready for collection a free days later.

Easy and effortless.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, coffee and overall service
I only marked 5 because there’s not a higher mark available. I traveled from Maidstone for a first service on my Cayman. I saved 30% compared to Porsche Centre, and I really believe I got a better job. I was taken to my car in the workshop, and shown little details that wouldn’t happen elsewhere. Things like waxoylling vulnerable parts before they deteriorate.
Everything worked around my travel time.... these are great people whom I would recommend to absolutely anyone

Ian Fletcher
Excellent service, and done in less time than estimated, so even better value for money!
Very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. All you want from a Porsche Specialist. Serviced my car for 4 years, all good!
Excellent service and a highly skilled team combined with good communication.
Very professional