RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"A really personal service. I explained I used my car for track days and they suggested using higher grade brake fluid, which no one had bothered to suggest before. This was a while you wait job and I had a warm welcome by all staff I made contact with and was offered a very generous tour of thier complete facilities, by a founding partner. They are clearly capable of doing anything with 911's from restoration, maintenance and some wonderful looking improvements with their CSR programme. Labour cost was good value. I'm looking forward to my 911 being looked after by them for many years to come!"
"Overall happy with the customer service, but trust has been broken for what is a reputable outfit. To my surprise, discovered previous major service on my 987 Boxster was not carried out to Porsche servicing schedule. Minor service just carried out to include additional servicing requirements previously missed only 2 years later, so was given slight discount on the cost. To my disappointment, few days later discovered couple small paint chips around the engine bay on rear tonneau panel, which were not there before."
"Good friendly advice, easy to book, excellent service on the day and very welcoming. As a first time customer I had a very enjoyable and informative tour of their workshops and project / customer cars. I highly recommend trying RPM Technik."
"Special mention for Zoe as she is fantastic. Would be five stars but my car wasn't washed and the clip under the bonnet wasn't replaced as promised."
"Have been using RPM for past four years to service both my Porsche cars. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable and I have always been happy with their service Ian"
"Excellent service ...as per the quotation. special bonus ..lunch from Zoe`s shared `tuck box `...apologises to any mechanics who wanted seconds !!!"
"Fantastic made to feel special from the first meeting, very knowledgeable and very good service. This was my first experience so very pleased, very helpful in every way. Thanks again"
"Highly recommended! The team at RPM are very experienced, helpful and responsive. As they are independent, you can get the best advice and parts available, backed up by their decades of collective experience. They use all the usual Porsche OEM suppliers, plus they can offer the very best from the aftermarket too. It's all backed-up with a professional approach and great customer service and value."
"Great service from the experts."
"I recently had my 916 worked on at RPM and am happy to report a really positive experience from making the original booking, leaving my car for the work to the pick up. I was even treated to a guided tour of the workshop which was really useful and interesting - everyone working there was involved and displayed the passion which is obvious in the way things were managed. I will return whenever I need further work on my Porsche. Thanks very much"
"Excellent service and care."
"I bought my 911 from Greg at RPM last year. It has been superb. Faultless. The recent oil change etc was carried out as you would expect with total efficiency . Well done. I would only use you for my Porsche requirements- head and shoulders above your competitors! Neil Collier. Linslade Beds"
"Very friendly team."
"I used RPM Technik recently for a fairly large piece of work and I was very pleased with the resultant job which was carried out in an efficient and courteous manner. Despite this being my first time, I was treated like I'd been a customer forever and in particular Zoe on Reception and Ian the Workshop Manager, made me feel extremely welcome and really wanted to be helpful. This is exactly how good Customer Service should be and ask me if I will be going back for more? You bet your life I will. Thanks Guys !"
"great service with very knowledgeable and helpful people"
"All staff members were very professional - from the initial cost estimate in writing to the final handover of the car"
"Always a pleasure to take my Porsche to RPM. It makes a real change to take your car to people who are passionate about there work. Ian is a great workshop manager who I trust to look after my car, but all the staff a friendly and helpful and will always make time for a chat. Wouldn't take my Porsche anywhere else."
"Very satisfying experience from initial contact to conclusion"
"Absolutely excellent service, no hassle at all, we had to drive up country there was fuel in car, car pristine, no rushing, but at seem time no hanging about, paper work excellent, we have bought cars out of BMW garage and Porshe garage before, but these guys are the best by far."
"Excellent service fromRPM. Kept me informed from start to finish. All the work on my car was too notch."
RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 144 reviews