RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd
Simon Moyes
Verified Buyer
"Useful fix of 4wheel drive system V impressive"
Rob Burton
"A"
Simon O'Shea
Verified Buyer
"No better place for Porsche works, 5 star customer service, knowledge and work, highly recommend"
Gareth Ferguson
Verified Buyer
"Flexible, friendly, quality service and good info provided."
Alan Thurbon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and customer care throughout. Invoice and pricing consistent with estimate. In our modern world it is encouraging to discover enthusiastic staff who really seem to care and take great pride in what they do. Keep up the good work."
Luis Ponte
Verified Buyer
"My first service with RPM after being recommended by Porsche GB forums. Excellent service with really lovely and genuine people. Would definitely recommend them to any Porsche owner."
Simon Chalk
Verified Buyer
"They upgraded my Porsche to a brilliant standard and how I asked them to. It looks great and drives great. While the work was being undertaken they kept me up to date with the work being done and provided proof via images of the work. I would fully recommend them to other Porsche enthusiasts."
"Thanks for carrying out the service and detailing on my C4S. As ever, the work was done to suit my convenience, and I was kept informed of any extra attention that was required before it was carried out. My car has been looked after by RPM since I acquired it, and I have always been very pleased with the quality of service provided."
Robert Gill
Verified Buyer
"RPM have always delivered to my brief at a sensible price . I would not hesitate to recommend them ."
David Spencer
Verified Buyer
"Positive - thanks for giving me a lift back to work! Negative - Took about 30 mins to pick up my car"
Peter Estwick
Verified Buyer
"Great service as always thanks to all."
Alistar Kingsley
Verified Buyer
"Always great communication from Ollie and Lydia"
Steve Booth
Verified Buyer
"Quality costs. But with RPM it's worth it. Real 911 experts who have done a great job on my 1986 Targa. I was kept fully informed as works progressed and given clear options and costs. No nasty surprises when the final bill came in."
David Lumb
Verified Buyer
"The Team gave me every confidence in checking over the car. Job well done."
Glen Tavender
Verified Buyer
"I'm really impressed with RPM, I will not take my 997 anywhere else. Friendly helpful staff and very knowledgeable skilled technicians. Big thank you to Ian who sorted my car out last week and everyone else at RPM who made it such an enjoyable experience. I would certainly recommend RPM to anyone either buying a Porsche, or requiring service or repair work on one. Thanks again Glen"
"You transformed my 996 turbo, the quality of the work is first class and the car was beautifully presented when I picked it up. However, what really makes difference for me is the whole customer experience from initial discussions on upgrade options through to keeping me updated as you undertook the work. I thought your advice was really balanced and objective, focussed on what I was trying to achieve. A great team with really consistent values and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks."
Robert Fellows
Verified Buyer
"Hi Greig, I had a good experience with RPM. Friendly, knowledgable staff who returned my calls and answered my queries. Best regards Robert"
"Great service as always, friendly, careful, on time and competitive"
Benedict Marsh
Verified Buyer
"The perfect blend of passion, precision and professionalism."
Kolja Strobl
Verified Buyer
"Great Porsche Specialist, very time a great service. Very friendly staff"
RPM Independent Porsche Specialists Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 86 reviews