RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Robert H
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 4th June 2018
joshua c
More Photos & Videos
Had to wait several hours before my order was completed
Hello Charley,
Thanks for sharing your feedback, and sorry to hear about the long waiting time.
Please submit a complaint about this in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Bought 10 mil from webpage. When got to customer service was told they are out-of-stock. Offered 3% for compensation. Complained for not displaying information on webage they are OOS. Offered 5% compensation. Raged. Next moment said they have stocked and gave 10 mil. Would say not the best customer experience.
Hello Imre,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we’re sorry you had a bad experience.
Please feel free to submit a complaint in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Service only half way completed after 24 hrs. After being assured it would be less than that.
Hello Charles,
Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Please feel free to fill out a complaint in this form so our management team can act on it: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
The new way they are going through paypal with gamerall is absolutely trash and complicates things, I you end up paying more of what gp is worth and somehow end up getting less gp
Hello Kevin,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. Please feel free to submit your feedback in this form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Very expensive. Found cheaper place
The delivery was fast, that is my only compliment. The boxes like the Easter boxes are a straight up scam. Don't buy them. I bought 2, got a double item spin that came out to be 100k, and the trader gave me 2 apple pies instead of 200k? Whatever. I was more upset I spent a dollar on that box, when I could have bought another mil with it. Will probably not use this site again.
Not bad just not very much of a chance on the boxes and then didnt have the items that was givin.
I have bought at least 10 chests from you guys. They never pay off ca just buying gold. Not even once. Going to start buying gold from another website.
Displeased with the customer service
Took 3 days just to get my gold and the prices is way higher than other osrs sellers only reason yall get a 2 star because on the 3rd day a lady helm me and she was more professional than everyone else I felt I should of got reimburse for the in convenient at least a few extra gold
Your guy tried to scam the money back.
$10 spent didnt even get 3m
Won a obsidian cape on the beginner chest and only received 300k for it not really bothered as it’s only 300k less but thought it was a bit of a shame from a fast good price website
Website advertised free crate. I inquired to customer service who said $20 minimum to get the crate. After purchase turns out I was never informed $20 usd. Not CAD. I asked customer service and it was kinda "too bad".
Expensive
Forgot half my order and argued with me calling me a liar
Expensive prises
Other gold sites I've used (arcus or whatever) would instantly connect you with a person. Your guys say is much harder and convoluted. Had to write down my order # to fill it in so I could get connected to live chat. It seemed more sketchy than needed to be.
Account got banned
The chests are a complete rip off. I’ve gotten like 10 of them. Never more than 1mil from a chest.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.46 based on 2,927 reviews