RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

joshua campisi
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th May 2018
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th December 2017
Twan Zoetweij
Not sure I'll come back. Not only did I roll an Easter egg on a chest, that then showed up as 10 bonds. It also took 2 hours to get the stuff. Feel a bit scammed
Hello Aaron,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our chest animation sometimes displays the wrong outcome on certain devices, screen sizes, and resolutions.
Please let us know the following details, so we can forward the information to our developers:

Order number,
Device type - e.g. Mobile/Desktop(Laptop),
Device (full info) - e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9,
OS - operating system - e.g Android,
Browser full version - e.g Chrome 7.0,
Device resolution - e.g. 2,960 x 1,440,
Provide us with a screenshot (if possible).
You can submit the info in our feedback form as a complaint: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Bought 70m + free chest and I never received the free chest. Poor advertising
Hello Ryan,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Please submit a complaint in our feedback form to get in touch with a manager about this: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
I regret spending my money
Hello Philippe,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please feel free to submit further comments or suggestions about this in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
I bought 20 chest and just felt like it's def rigged somehow. If I would have bought just gold I would has gotten almost 50mil. How do u buy 20 chest and not get one good chest?
Hello Lucas,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that you are going to get a great item. If you prefer certainty it's better to buy that item directly whether it's gold or something else from the range of items in the chest.
You can read more about the chests in our Chest FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/chest-faq
Came to this website to purchase 80m of OSRS currency but couldn't figure out how to so purchased two mystery chests instead. The amount of money spent on those chests would have bought me around 60-70m but the chests only gave me 20m. Huge rip off and I will never use this website again for OSRS currency.
Hello Luke,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.

If you want an item that with great certainty matches your expectations then it's better to buy that item directly whether it's gold or something else from the range of items in the chest. If you want excitement and the possibility of getting a rare item, then the chest is the better choice.

You can read more about the chests in our FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/chest-faq
Didn’t change my gender back to the way it was. Spending over 20 m in the game Not cool. And to top it off. It said my Order was completel but there was a quest not even started and completed that I order. Not happy.

At least everything else is done
Hello Labelle,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate this further and get back to you as soon as possible.
They offer an account in the chests with 99 str def att etc but when you look on the accounts it’s not on there - goes to show they choose what you win. Never seems to be beneficial to buy the chests.
Hello Archie,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
You can read more about the chests in our Chest FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/runescape/chest-faq
I hope that there will be a larger discount when buying rs3 gold since currency conversion is really different and it is too expensive on our part here in the philippines.
Hello,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Please feel free to submit this and any other suggestions in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Delivery time was a lot longer than noted
Hello Lewis,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to submit a complaint about this in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Poor service and value.
Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience.
Had to wait several hours before my order was completed
Hello Charley,
Thanks for sharing your feedback, and sorry to hear about the long waiting time.
Please submit a complaint about this in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Bought 10 mil from webpage. When got to customer service was told they are out-of-stock. Offered 3% for compensation. Complained for not displaying information on webage they are OOS. Offered 5% compensation. Raged. Next moment said they have stocked and gave 10 mil. Would say not the best customer experience.
Hello Imre,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we’re sorry you had a bad experience.
Please feel free to submit a complaint in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Service only half way completed after 24 hrs. After being assured it would be less than that.
Hello Charles,
Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Please feel free to fill out a complaint in this form so our management team can act on it: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
The new way they are going through paypal with gamerall is absolutely trash and complicates things, I you end up paying more of what gp is worth and somehow end up getting less gp
Hello Kevin,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. Please feel free to submit your feedback in this form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Very expensive. Found cheaper place
The delivery was fast, that is my only compliment. The boxes like the Easter boxes are a straight up scam. Don't buy them. I bought 2, got a double item spin that came out to be 100k, and the trader gave me 2 apple pies instead of 200k? Whatever. I was more upset I spent a dollar on that box, when I could have bought another mil with it. Will probably not use this site again.
Not bad just not very much of a chance on the boxes and then didnt have the items that was givin.
I have bought at least 10 chests from you guys. They never pay off ca just buying gold. Not even once. Going to start buying gold from another website.
Displeased with the customer service
Took 3 days just to get my gold and the prices is way higher than other osrs sellers only reason yall get a 2 star because on the 3rd day a lady helm me and she was more professional than everyone else I felt I should of got reimburse for the in convenient at least a few extra gold
RPGStash.com is rated 4.49 based on 3,338 reviews