RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Hong Kong

Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Only after paying for my order do they request a copy of your real life ID. When asked for a refund they cannot process it for 3-5 days. Now theres probably some chinese man with my name coming over to take my place. Got the gold in the end. But deffo something fishy going on"
"I ordered a box and it wasnt workin right so they asked me to take 5m instead im sorry but their were alot more bigger stuff in that box more than 5m"
"When you buy it and try to place your order you usually have to wait 30 mins + and is very annoying. The customer support isn't patient at all."
"I got riped off i got the chest and i always get the lowest thing witch is like 20m when i can just by 20m for so much cheaper the chest are a rip off terrible"
"Osrs gold is a bit expensive and online chat service seems very automated like your speaking to a robot rather than a person other than that a site i trust hence why I am a returning customer."
"Not received anything yet"
"You sumbitches need to fix the chests I hate opening them and it says I have a rare item then find out I only have 2m because it’s a big and isn’t fixed yet..."
"Live support could be faster!"
"Long response times"
"Was told service was starting at 11:12 am my time didn’t get done till 5:30 am the next morning. Might wanna fix your email “bot” so it doesn’t say your starting the service when you didn’t."
"I bought 3 different osrs chests on my mobile device totaling to $5.72. I opened the chest and was pleased with what the animation stopped on. I went to receive them in the game and only received right at 1m and 1000 nature runes. Live chat informed me that it was a “technical difficulty” and that there were “multiple reports” of the problem. Terrible first impression."
Hi Devin please contact us on ceo@rpgstash.com to discuss your mobile device outcomes and over experience. It may indeed appear differently on different resolutions and we are trying to solve this.
"I got ripped off for their “mystery box”’s bought a total of 4 and every single time it gave me their minimum prize. Not worth spending the money tbh"
"I’m writing this because I think the mystery boxes aren’t fair. I’ve spend over $100 USD on mystery boxes, for the money spent I should have well over 100m worth of loot, sadly it’s far under that, how do you justify a 100k gold reward for $0.70?! At least give the minimum of what the price paid was for a reward. After opening so many in the hopes to actually get s high tier reward I never do, it’s disheartening to spend that much money and not get anything worth my while. I would love to see a drop rate or percentile table of the chance of certain drops were as it would make me feel more comfortable with my purchase. It just seems rigged to me and like the rewards are pre determined at purchase and the loot animation is just for fun."
Hi Chris, sorry to hear that. Will check your orders to see about outcomes.
In general a distribution of the outcomes is very wide. In order to source Super outcomes there are many of small ones. This product is indeed made for fun but we see super outcomes popping up here and there.
Also another fact, product animation is serving our distribution model and animation itself is for display purposes only. How it works: we have the pool of outcomes and with each purchase of the product they are getting distributed between customers. Here we also we can share VIP Black Friday Chest distribution as an example. So you can see how our pool looks (it is sample to show that there are real Super outcomes in the chest).
Forgot to mention, we are planning to add distribution of outcomes for each product in next few days.
"Loot chests are a terrible value here."
"I am not so happy about the service i bought a osrs chest and i opent it in my mobile i saw 1k sharks and dragon chain body i made a screenshot and go to the livechat and there they say i dont opent it but so i need to do it again and then you gave me 500k cash but i have a screenshot whit time for like 2 mill items so im not so happy whit the service i hope for other people they dont get the same problem as me i dont use your service again because the person i talked to talked to me like i was lying and dont want to help but anyways in the past i used your site to get fire cape that service was good"
"The chest system is a clear cut scam it’s quite funny. Other than that they’re legit."
"Good boxes only you get theocratie value items out of iT never the high or normal once.."
"Solid service and site functionality, though lacking in inventory and unable to complete the most basic of orders. Highly recommend to avoid this site if possible"
"Quest done was All good. But they simply emtied All My law runes 4000+ and alot og cash. Dont know if the taken more stuff. When i write to their Support its like talking With a Bot. Then i write to the 'person' that at like to talk With the manager No answet"
"The employee was verry nice and quick so that was the good part. The bad part are the chests i ask the employee and he said that the change of the rewards are the same. I did open 6 chest and i only got low prices. there are 24 prices. 15 above 1M reward and 9 rewards from 600k-100k I only got 6 prices of the lowest 9 rewards. I mean common at least 1 should have been above 1m? right?"
RPGStash.com is rated 4.41 based on 1,801 reviews