RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

joshua campisi
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th May 2018
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th December 2017
Twan Zoetweij
Really bad it did take 15 usd more then i had to pay!!
Hello Markus,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
If something went wrong with your purchase please contact Live Chat to sort it out.
Bad
Hello Ryan,
We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Please feel free to submit a complaint about the issue in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
You took like 30 minutes for me to get what I paid for way to long
Hello Kevin,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please feel free to submit a complaint about this in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Got scammed out of an item I won
Hello Cam,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact the Live Chat again if there was a mistake with the delivery.
I did not place an order
Hello Sarah,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact the Live Chat on our website to sort it out.
Crummy rewards from cases
Hello Jeremy,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that you are going to get a great item, so if you prefer certainty please buy products like items or in-game gold.
You can read more about the chests in our Chest FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/chest-faq
One of the worst company’s I’ve bought from. Didn’t have the rare I won offered 1/4 it’s real value and waited for two days with no confirmation of when I would receive. Broke their own terms and conditions. Long story short they finally refunded me my payment. I emailed the ceo with no response, and have two saved transcripts from live chat due the insane lack of help and compassion with a big ordering. Customer. They assumed GE cash value for a rare was fair valuing rs3 gp at 1usd per 1m gold. Did nothing to help besides take my money In the mean time as a loan. I was excited and lost my only days off not wanting to play my game and without money to do anything. Probally the worst purchasing experience I’ve ever had.
Hello Jacob,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
We will investigate your feedback further to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Please know that your situation was an exception. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers.
They were super slow at getting me my 4 items and they missed an item :(
Hello Andrew,
I spun the osrs dragon case, and it landed on a firstly x2 your next prize . THEN I spin it again to see that it landed on a dragon full helm.
I won’t be coming back to this shady business ever again
Hello Robert,
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
Our chest animation sometimes display wrong outcome on certain devices, screen sizes and resolutions.
However, we would like to forward this issue to our developers so they can fix this. Please send an email to support@rpgstash.com with the following details: Order number, Device Type (Mobile/Desktop etc), Device (Name of Mobile/PC etc), OS (Operating System), Browser (Full version), Device Resolution, and a screenshot if possible.
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
Too late order
Hello Songhyok,
Thanks for letting us know about this. Please submit a complaint about this in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Still no stock, it has been 20 hours or so
Hello Jaimey,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
scam site. thanks for nothing
Hello,
Please contact the Live Chat or support@rpgstash.com if you had any issues with your order.
Bought because I was told would be completed in 12 hours, it wasn’t so followed up and was told to wait for the gamer to come online which was another 4 hours then they told me would be done in 10 hours and it took over 10 hours. So not overly happy. Probably will go elsewhere now which is a shame since I’ve spent so much cash here
Hello Callum,
Thank you for letting us know know about this.
Please feel free to submit a complain about this so that our management team can act on it: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
I didnt receive my gold. Going by other reviews, this is rare, but still kinda disappointing because i paid for it.
Hello Papa,
Thank you for letting us know know about this. Please contact the Live Chat on our website if you still haven't received your order.
Loot boxs are fraudulent. Demo spins are used as bait and the same rewards do not appear on actual spins.
Hello Nj,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. As you mention, these demo spins are not based on the actual outcome distribution, as it's only a demonstration to see what's inside. You can find each individual outcome distribution on the chests product page.

You can also read more about the chests in our Chest FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/chest-faq
Long time customer, will unfortunately never use your website again due to stolen items.
Hello Sebastian,
Thank you for letting us know know about this. We would like to investigate your feedback further. Please send an email to support@rpgstash.com with your order number as well as what is missing.
i spent $17 and didnt get what i paid for
Hello Jordan,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Please open the Live Chat on our website and they will investigate why it was not delivered.
Terrible sheisty company. I won't d claws roll. And then all of a sudden my chest reverted back to a new chest and it only totalled 2.5m is a joke and I will make sure all my subs know your site is dodgy and report your mules to my mod buddy's

Rip off
Hello Dylan,
Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience.
However, the item in your chest is automatically determined the moment your order is approved. The animation shown when opening your chest serves to present the already determined item in a fun and exciting way. We do not warrant that the item shown at end of animation is correct in 100% of cases due to possible interference of lag and incompatibilities with certain devices, screen sizes, and resolutions. We recommend that you open chest in browser Google Chrome or Firefox on a desktop with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The item name shown when expanding the row in your inventory is always the correct item as determined by system.
You can read more about this in our Chest FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/chest-faq
Was a bunch of bullshit. Was easier before when I could just pay with PayPal and be done. Now I gotta go to another site and buy credits there and transfer them here. The entire process is annoying and buggy. Which is why I’m taking my money eleswhere
Hello Brandon,
thanks for sharing your feedback. We are aware of that this process is quite annoying, however, it's the only solution we have at the moment for this payment method.

Please feel free to share any further comments, concerns, or suggestions in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Broken bonus system, didn't get the bonus as expected
Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact the Live Chat and they will sort it for you.

Feel free to share any other comments, concerns, or suggestions in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
RPGStash.com is rated 4.47 based on 3,072 reviews