RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Joshua C
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th May 2018
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th December 2017
Twan Z
Verry expensive for perma death game
Hello Josef,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We do not do price matching at moment. Our focus is to provide a high-quality service for customers that value delivery speed and security.

Please feel free to submit any further comments or suggestions in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Bad very bad won de 1000m but got 10x bonds🤬
Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

The item in your chest is automatically determined the moment your order is approved. The animation shown when opening your chest serves to present the already determined item in a fun and exciting way. We do not warrant that the item shown at end of the animation is correct in 100% of the cases due to possible interference of lag and incompatibilities with certain devices, screen sizes, and resolutions. We recommend that you open the chest in browser Google Chrome or Firefox on a desktop with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The item name shown when expanding the row in your inventory is always the correct item determined by the system.
Can’t use my wife’s card
Hello Matthew,
As a financially regulated company we need to ensure we know the identity of our customers, and this includes the source of the funds you pay with. We prohibit anyone who isn't named on the card from using it to protect ourselves from fraudulent orders. If the authorized cardholder is unaware and later finds out about a card purchase we risk a chargeback.
Overcharged by providing a voucher for "free 1M gold" and then charging me the rate of 7M gold for it extra.
Hello James,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We will investigate this issue and get back to you as soon as possible.
I wont use service again. Im sorry.
Hello Ammar,

If there was something wrong with your order, please submit a complaint in our feedback form to resolve it: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
This website is horrible and steals your items.
Hello Matthew,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Please submit a complaint in our feedback form to get in touch with a manager about this: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
made another order and it was declined saying it was from my bank. i contacted bank and they said it wasnt on there side. used my girlfriends card to try hers and it was declined again. then they proceeded to charge her account 4 times on the same order i never got anything for. costumer service was terrible and wasnt any help at all saying i need to contact my bank and thats all the info. i just got scammed out of 100 dollars
Hello Colby,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Your partner's card was declined because we prohibit anyone who isn't named on the card from using it to protect ourselves from fraudulent orders. If the authorized cardholder is unaware and later finds out about a card purchase we risk a chargeback.

Regarding the issue with Your payment method, please submit a complaint in our feedback form to get in touch with a manager about it: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Avoid this website if you don’t want to get keylogged
Hello Kristen,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Please submit a complaint in our feedback form or send an email to manager@rpgstash.com, and provide more details about your order so we can investigate this further: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
I purchase about 8 loot chests and ALL of them give X2 reward witch was a bit suspicious and then each one followed to give me the lowest prizes in the prize pool this obvious confirmed it was scam and it is rigged in there favour. I should have just got 2 bonds from the official site as that would have given me 10m not the 7m this company offered me. Oh well lesson learned.
Thank you for posting a review.
Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that you are going to get a great item, so if you prefer certainty please buy products like items or in-game gold.
You can read more about the chests in our Chest FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/chest-faq
Was told service is available with information i gave, went trough verification and payment trust thing and after all frustration and payment was told service is not available due account state.... 2hours wasted.
Hello Rytis,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will investigate this further and try to solve it promptly.
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
You got me a fire cape which is what I wanted. Yet, funnily enough, all my high value items vanished (not limited to 10m cash stack). I kinda predicted this, but still my fault lmao. $14 + 30m worth of gear for fire cape…tricky to do the cost benefit analysis here lol.
Hello John,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate this further and get back to you as soon as possible.
Wasted my time with KYC
Hello Re,
Thank you for posting a review.

We verify customers paying with card or PayPal to protect ourselves from fraudulent payments. Identity theft and credit card fraud can easily bring an e-commerce website to its knees if kept unchecked.
I felt that the website wasn't clear enough when I accidently bought a rs3 mystery chest which I should of been reimbursed with for a fair chance of biggest osrs chest win
Hello Garry,
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
If you want to get in touch with a manager about this issue, please submit a complaint in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
You should remove id verification and you would have more long term supporters
Hello Jordan,
Thank you for posting a review.
We verify new customers paying with card or PayPal to protect ourselves from fraudulent payments. Identity theft and credit card fraud can easily bring an e-commerce website to its knees if kept unchecked.

If you don't want any verification you can use some other payment options instead such as Paysafecard, Bitcoin, Western Union, and some others. Please check with our customer service on the full list.
Bad business
Hello Thinh,
We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business.

I was robbed of money I never have played this game and can’t get a refund
Hello Isaias,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We will investigate this issue further.
I have not been refunded although my order got cancelled
Hello Melvin,
Thank you for posting a review.
Please contact the Live Chat to check the status of this order.
Unsure why you require all of the information to steal someone’s identity then when I ask about it get absolutely no response. Would like a refund for my last order but couldn’t get anyone to talk to. Real professional.
Hello Dakota,

As per agreements with our payments processors we may request additional documentation from our customers as part of KYC procedure (Know Your Customer procedure). If you don't want to follow this procedure you will get a refund.

If you don't want any verification you can use payment options such as Paysafecard, Bitcoin, Western Union, and some others. Please check with our customer service on the full list.
Ass
Hello Jack,
I purchase a lot from here.... I forgot to add chest on checkout by mistake because I was rushing as they didn't have gold ready for 1 hour.... I asked to get my chest added after and they wouldn't do it absolute joke the amount of money I spend on here, will be going elsewhere from now on.
Hello,
Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Please feel free to submit a complaint about this in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
RPGStash.com is rated 4.49 based on 3,480 reviews