RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Hong Kong

Live Chat, Email
customer service
"After purchasing from these people I suddenly started getting e-mails from "jagex" claiming I'd been RWTing and to log in to runescape. They either sell your info to hackers or try and hack you themselves."
We receive hundreds of orders every day and the vast majority of them are from satisfied returning customers. We would never hack our customers or sell their information. We want to keep our customers happy so that they return to us for more business over the course of many years to come.

The emails you claim to be receiving are not from us and unlikely to be from Jagex. Please check the sender email address. Runescape players receive spoof emails all the time. Most likely your email address has been obtained by a scammer via a community site or instant messenger.
"Didn't spinned 2 18 euro chests and got 3 dollar compensation what a joke never again"
"its to bad service I get. I'm old and golden customer since 2014. and I made a lot of orders u can see on my order history and I never get a discount og bonus. I made over 2 or 3 order on a day, not not getting any bonus yes I got 1 time bonus on 2m I orded over 80 doller at the time. its to poor u don't give ur customer some bonus. give me atlest. 20 30m, I'm golden player . on another webside I order I all time get good bonus"
"Service was way long, and not the best, and the chests are rigged, I won’t be shipping here again."
"Terrible it’s been 48 hrs and I’m still waiting on my money"
"I purchased two things from you guys and only got one so I rate it low and I will be talking to them"
"Waiting over a hour bad service just awfull alot of bether and faster providers out there"
"Wverytime i buy from you guys i get ripped off! I spend 20 to 50 usd at a time. I have spent some money with you and i always get ripped up off And these demos you guys appeeently got is messed up can get something nice and they will tell me it was a demo you only purchased this and all that its messed up."
"Hi again guys, i mailed you earlier about the fally chest. The line was clearly on the 100m price but the supports says i only won 2m because they say it was a problem on the phone i should have done it on the pc. But that is not my problem, you have a service on the mobile and i did it. So i want my price!"
"Terrible. It landed on a double whip but they gave me 200k instead"
"My account got banned 15 minutes after reciving it from y’all I’m disappointed."
"Scammed me. Did a bank transfer, claims they didn't revive it and then said it takes 5 working days. rubbish attitude too."
"I never made an order thru your company, when i contacted customer service about the order they were rude and unhelpful. I have sence reported the incident for identity theft and relinquished the transcripts of my contact with your company to aid in the investigation. Personally i hope your company gets busted for the obvious illegal activity that you helped perpetrate."
Last order you have placed with us was 2 years ago, when have you received email about delivery? There are no any recent orders.
"Its all a scam, spent over $500 on crates over the last year or two and never gotten anything even worth the crate value, would not reccomend unless you want to be ripped off"
We have checked your order history and you have spent exactly 3 times less on the website on the different products. Regarding loot chests we have also seen quite few good ones in your history, that is why maybe you are our customer for almost a year now. Keep tuned, nice Christmas offer and giveaways are coming.
"Worst site ever with their fake box prizes"
"Appalling. Yes you did in fact complete the task I had purchased from yourselves. But no more than an hour of receiving a confirmation of completion I log in to find my account cleared out. This is by no means a coincident and I am just greatfull that this is a new account and not my main. Again, Jim@rpgstash.com. would you care to get back to me a paying customer any time soon? Or would the term victim be much more fitting in this instance? Terrible customer service management, "Jim" DO NOT TRUST THESE SCUM WITH YOUR ACCOUNT."
"I hated it it’s overpriced you wanted to call me and I don’t want to give you guys my phone number so Bsoluteley horrible"
"Don't buy the chests, they give just nothing"
"Terrible."