RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Robert H
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 4th June 2018
joshua c
More Photos & Videos
I didnt receive my gold. Going by other reviews, this is rare, but still kinda disappointing because i paid for it.
Hello Papa,
Thank you for letting us know know about this. Please contact the Live Chat on our website if you still haven't received your order.
Loot boxs are fraudulent. Demo spins are used as bait and the same rewards do not appear on actual spins.
Hello Nj,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. As you mention, these demo spins are not based on the actual outcome distribution, as it's only a demonstration to see what's inside. You can find each individual outcome distribution on the chests product page.

You can also read more about the chests in our Chest FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/chest-faq
Long time customer, will unfortunately never use your website again due to stolen items.
Hello Sebastian,
Thank you for letting us know know about this. We would like to investigate your feedback further. Please send an email to support@rpgstash.com with your order number as well as what is missing.
i spent $17 and didnt get what i paid for
Hello Jordan,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Please open the Live Chat on our website and they will investigate why it was not delivered.
Terrible sheisty company. I won't d claws roll. And then all of a sudden my chest reverted back to a new chest and it only totalled 2.5m is a joke and I will make sure all my subs know your site is dodgy and report your mules to my mod buddy's

Rip off
Hello Dylan,
Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience.
However, the item in your chest is automatically determined the moment your order is approved. The animation shown when opening your chest serves to present the already determined item in a fun and exciting way. We do not warrant that the item shown at end of animation is correct in 100% of cases due to possible interference of lag and incompatibilities with certain devices, screen sizes, and resolutions. We recommend that you open chest in browser Google Chrome or Firefox on a desktop with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The item name shown when expanding the row in your inventory is always the correct item as determined by system.
You can read more about this in our Chest FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/chest-faq
Was a bunch of bullshit. Was easier before when I could just pay with PayPal and be done. Now I gotta go to another site and buy credits there and transfer them here. The entire process is annoying and buggy. Which is why I’m taking my money eleswhere
Hello Brandon,
thanks for sharing your feedback. We are aware of that this process is quite annoying, however, it's the only solution we have at the moment for this payment method.

Please feel free to share any further comments, concerns, or suggestions in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Broken bonus system, didn't get the bonus as expected
Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact the Live Chat and they will sort it for you.

Feel free to share any other comments, concerns, or suggestions in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
I waited for a decent amount of time and I’m not sure I received all of the chests I ordered....
Hello Tristen,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had to wait.

Please reach out to support@rpgstash.com if you are still unsure about something with your order, so we can investigate it further.
To long me to receive order
Hello Benzo,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had to wait longer than expected. Feel free to submit a complaint in this form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
Not good I landed on a 3rd age axe and then when my reward popped up it gave me 200K gold. I’d like an axe because the customer support guy just told me that cheats are based on luck and that I was in lucky, but really it was y’all fault
Hello Chase,
Thank you for your review and sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience.

The item name shown when expanding the row in your inventory is always the correct item as determined by system. You can read more about the chests in our FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/chest-faq
Chests are a rigged scam
Hello Ben,
We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. Unfortunately there is no guarantee that you are going to get a great item, so if you prefer certainty please buy products like items or in-game gold. But if you want excitement and a possibility of getting a rare item, then the chest is the better choice.

If you would like to read more about the chests you can do so in our FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/chest-faq
Used to be my favorite site for the services. However, my last experience was horrible. I could not check out the way I normally do (Paypal). I had to register to another site, add a bunch of gift cards for the value of my purchase at RPGstash, and then once I completed, I had to manually add 13 vouchers. It was insane, and a lot of overhead work. I am not sure what need this fulfills on your end, but for the customer, it was the worst experience ever. I can guarantee you that after I claim the items in my inventory, I will never use RPGStash ever again. This is NO fault of the agent, and they were very kind and prompt. I do not fault them over my horrible experience. I blame 100% on the UI and functionality of the checkout process.
Hello ,
Thank you for your review, and we're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience. We will look into this and hope to resolve it promptly.

Please feel free reach out to support@rpgstash.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
Got hacked immediately after my whole inventory was cleared
Hello Nicolas,
Sorry to hear that you got hacked, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. Feel free to submit a complaint in this form so our management team might be able to help you out: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Extra charging on the payment service I chose wasn't clear enough for me ended up costing 3 pound extra wasn't happy with customer service after
Hello Rhys,
Thank you for letting us know know about this. Your feedback helps us get better.
If the payment option have a fee it should be stated on the checkout page.
We will look into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.
I didn't buy this order
Ye i wasted money for those chests. Litterly got nothing.
Hello Bur,
Thank you for your review. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. Unfortunately there is no guarantee that you are going to get a great item, so if you prefer certainty please buy products like items or in-game gold.

If you want to read more about the chests you can do it here in our Chest FAQ:
the moderator i was speaking too was called freedom, he wrote with mistakes, he talked with me so rude
Hello Rokas,
Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Please feel free to submit a complaint about this so our management team can act on it: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
I paid $10 especially to receive the 5M bonus gold and was told that I needed to spend $10US. I live in Australia. That’s a bit deceiving.
Hello Scott,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We agree that it should be more clear that the minimum amount for the Gold bonus is referring to USD and not AUD.

Please feel free to reach out to support@rpgstash.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.
Terrible customer service, and their system is not up to date..
They scam accounts from within the site and deny it.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.46 based on 2,866 reviews