RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

joshua campisi
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th May 2018
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th December 2017
Twan Zoetweij
I purchase about 8 loot chests and ALL of them give X2 reward witch was a bit suspicious and then each one followed to give me the lowest prizes in the prize pool this obvious confirmed it was scam and it is rigged in there favour. I should have just got 2 bonds from the official site as that would have given me 10m not the 7m this company offered me. Oh well lesson learned.
Hello,
Thank you for posting a review.
Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that you are going to get a great item, so if you prefer certainty please buy products like items or in-game gold.
You can read more about the chests in our Chest FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/chest-faq
It was great service, quick and easy !
Great service
Good stuff
Fast & reliable.
Really good and efficient service.
Not sure I'll come back. Not only did I roll an Easter egg on a chest, that then showed up as 10 bonds. It also took 2 hours to get the stuff. Feel a bit scammed
Hello Aaron,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our chest animation sometimes displays the wrong outcome on certain devices, screen sizes, and resolutions.
Please let us know the following details, so we can forward the information to our developers:

Order number,
Device type - e.g. Mobile/Desktop(Laptop),
Device (full info) - e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9,
OS - operating system - e.g Android,
Browser full version - e.g Chrome 7.0,
Device resolution - e.g. 2,960 x 1,440,
Provide us with a screenshot (if possible).
You can submit the info in our feedback form as a complaint: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Great and fast service as always!
Very fast reliable service.
Very Nice Service!
Absolutely fantastic.
Was told service is available with information i gave, went trough verification and payment trust thing and after all frustration and payment was told service is not available due account state.... 2hours wasted.
Hello Rytis,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will investigate this further and try to solve it promptly.
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
Service is fast and friendly
Super service
Bought 70m + free chest and I never received the free chest. Poor advertising
Hello Ryan,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Please submit a complaint in our feedback form to get in touch with a manager about this: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Great service as always I’m a long time customer
Placed a fire Cape order. Order was received in a few hours. No issues. Great service.
Helpful live chat, waiting time was more then 24 hours for my order had to wake up at 3am in the morning because otherwise i wouldn't have got it...
Hello Tristan,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
Please feel free to submit a complaint about this in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Very good service
You got me a fire cape which is what I wanted. Yet, funnily enough, all my high value items vanished (not limited to 10m cash stack). I kinda predicted this, but still my fault lmao. $14 + 30m worth of gear for fire cape…tricky to do the cost benefit analysis here lol.
Hello John,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate this further and get back to you as soon as possible.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.49 based on 3,338 reviews