RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Robert Harrington
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 4th June 2018
joshua campisi
More Photos & Videos
Purchased a certain amount of gold for rs3 and I didn't get it all right away. Had to wait a few days to complete my order. Other than that they're legit and very nice.
I had a double till of 5000 sharks from the mystery chest. I was told they were out of sharks. The number of sharks should of equated to about 8 dollars but i was only compensated by being given 15 mil. The 8 dollars should of been 40 million runescape gold
Poor value for what you get.
Spin the lucky chest before purchase and you get good items but after you pay just garbage bones. Total rip
They 'instant' delivery, had to wait 3-4 hours before they deliverd, very poor custcomer service. Those chest keys are a fun idea, would do more, but the wait is to much, after all those time waiting not even a sorry...
There was no information on the chest besides items, you should state the rareness of the prizes!
Well your mystery chests are rigged to land on 1m or 1k shark's and your gold is overpriced other than this your live chat are a++
I've bought these like random loot things. Its all crap. I got something that is just worthless and will never be useful or ever sell.
Probably the shittiest experience I have had with a rotmg purchase. First of all, delivery of mules are promised within 15-20 minutes. Not only did it take about 15 tries to contact your support service, but when I did, the service made me go into my purchase history to prove I made the purchase even though your site has record of it and you even acknowledged it. It tooo almost 16 hours until I finally got everything settled and even then you gave me a 7% discount on my next purchase. Not only is this compensation totally pathetic, but it is as if you expect me to purchase another product from here again. You guessed wrong. Hope you improve your service for the next unlucky customer.
i bought something and got 1/4 of what i ordered because site made a mistake with the prices
It says instant delivery and it took them till the next day to deliver
Ordered 100m and they were out of stock, after cancellation they still took money out of my account. I made a dispute with PayPal and instead of just refunding my money, they message my through paypal and offer extra, on the site it says 5%. That comes to 5m for 100m...but they gave me 3m. So I will take my business elsewhere.
Took for freaking ever like 30 mins .. and the person on the chat asked for pictures of my ID and credit card ... like wtf
Took over 1 hour and still didn't get all of the stuff I ordered. Also needed to pay and cancel 2 times before the order went through.
Over prices by at least twice as much as it should be or more and slow delivery time.
i want a refund my account doesnt work anymore..
Very high prices
Very slow ended up waiting at bank for 45 minutes and kept being told 10more minutes
Ordered 23M osrs must wait 45 days to recieve..lol
I bought a lot from rpgstash and a lot of the time the item i have been trying to buy is out of stock trove flux and i wasn't aware of this had i had to wait serval days before i got it
RPGStash.com is rated 4.46 based on 2,799 reviews