RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th December 2017
Twan Zoetweij
Amazing services
Very good
You guys are amazing! I was skeptical at first but great and fast service!
Had a email to confirm my order, then another one once they started the order and then a final one confirming it, very very satisfied. Definitely recommend
Safe brilliant fast service Thankyou
Unsure why you require all of the information to steal someone’s identity then when I ask about it get absolutely no response. Would like a refund for my last order but couldn’t get anyone to talk to. Real professional.
Hello Dakota,

As per agreements with our payments processors we may request additional documentation from our customers as part of KYC procedure (Know Your Customer procedure). If you don't want to follow this procedure you will get a refund.

If you don't want any verification you can use payment options such as Paysafecard, Bitcoin, Western Union, and some others. Please check with our customer service on the full list.
Fastest n friendliest services ive had and they don't rip you off ever!
Fast, easy, cheap
Could not give a better review on the service I received on multiple occasions.

But if you did want to do better could always give a free chest to your regular customers ;)
Cheap price for good quality stuff, nothing bad happened. Im happy to used this service!
Fully encourable and recommendable service :)
Best and fastest service ever! 10 stars if I could
Great service
Very quick service
Awesome site!
Excellent service
It actually surprised me how fast they got the quest done, def worth it.
Very fast service thankyou.
Transaction went smooth
U guys are boss
It’s not a 5 min order it’s 2. Fastest of my life and they have a price beater. New site for sure
RPGStash.com is rated 4.48 based on 3,225 reviews