RPGStash.com Reviews

338 Reviews

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Ping F

Took such a long time
Jacob C
Verified Buyer

I was apprehensive at first because I didn't trust anyone with my account. I was very impressed at how fast they fulfilled my order for my fire cape. 100% recommended.
Daniel J
Verified Buyer

Great service, delivered super efficiently. Would definitely use again in the future.
Mitchell P
Verified Buyer

very good service. Quick and reliable with great customer support.
Nathan N
Verified Buyer

Your company charged my PayPal account twice for one purchase
Andrew M

To legit
Oliver H

Good service. Fast done.
Alex S
Verified Buyer

It was pretty good took a bit of time but I got my gear fairly quickly as far as I see it's legit rotmg part of it anyway
Kevin K
Verified Buyer

Awesome service. Online help was great. Got my pure a firecape within 3 hours.
- Will use again. Thanks
Island M
Verified Buyer

Extremely fast delivery and a secure way to get your gold!
James L

Excellent service, Thank You
Charlie W
Verified Buyer

Awsome service, and very fast delivery thank you so much :)
Joshua P
Verified Buyer

They always have the gold ready in less than 10 minutes good online support aswell
Alycia P
Verified Buyer

Absolutely wonderful! I love this site, and by far the most reliable site for purchasing realm items. On top of that, customer service is great, and the delivery times are very fast.
Sean T
Verified Buyer

There's a lot of sketchy RotMG websites out there, so I'm glad that there's actually one that truthful in their sales and don't try to scam you or so anything bad to you.
I'd recommend this if you have a few bucks lying around and you want to skip the whole rebuilding process and get right into the game!
Shawn M
Verified Buyer

I got my gold in under 20 min and the live help was really appreciated, definitely will be buying more.
Gabriel G
Verified Buyer

I didn't knew how this page worked (Delivery & Payment methods). I asked in the Live-Chat, they were really kind and supportive. They couldn`t contact me by telephone, but they kept trying. Actually they found a way via-Skype.They have lots of offers and stuff. This page is 100% trustworthy 10/10. ( I'm not a Bot, Bros :v)
Michael G
Verified Buyer

the person I talked to on chat seemed really nice to me and quick to help me, excellent and fast service!
Jan S
Verified Buyer

Really good recieved items within a couple min
Sherwood L
Verified Buyer

Service was quick and friendly! Will be using again in the future.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.55 based on 338 reviews