RPGStash.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Jacob S
Verified Buyer

Very reliable and very fast
Verified Buyer

the customer service is pretty good never had any trouble, love the site will keep buying from this sitd
Verified Buyer

I'm a major skeptic to begin with when it comes to trusting websites with my information, but rpgstash suprised me. They kept me informed every step of the way (from the minute they started until they completed my order). Thank you so much RPGStash!
Andrew B
Verified Buyer

Great customer service! It was my first time using and I will be using again for sure!
Adil A
Verified Buyer

Received a lot of help as it was first time purchasing. Friendly staff and quick service. Thanks guys :)
Vitor B

TUDO CERTO
Omer K
Verified Buyer

There was no information on the chest besides items, you should state the rareness of the prizes!
Verified Buyer

Do not buy anything from rpgstash. 3 days after I purchased 2 different accounts from them I was unable to sign in to either one. The passwords had been changed and I couldn't get the accounts back and customer service was no help. Save your money and don't buy anything from here.
James S
Verified Buyer

Got the worst possible thing out of an OSRS lucky box
Micburk T
Verified Buyer

Were delayed in the payment and promised compensation for the wait that later neither fulfilled, a complete disappointment
Verified Buyer

So far I've used this site a few times now and they are friendly, quick, and get the job done. If something's wrong just let them know and they will fix it right away, amazing site. 5 stars for sure. (:
Verified Buyer

Order was in stock and received quickly 👍🏻 Would reccomend to friends
Robert B
Verified Buyer

Well your mystery chests are rigged to land on 1m or 1k shark's and your gold is overpriced other than this your live chat are a++
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and very quick.
Travis N
Verified Buyer

Solid business, the only real complaint I can make is I wasnt offered the 5%+ for taking more than the 5-15 minutes I was quoted. Friendly staff member however and I was a bit skeptical about the service at first and even more so when the time became a little long, but in the end I got what I paid for.

Potential for future business
Jas M

did not get items
Verified Buyer

Sou brasileiro, fiz a compra num domingo, o boacompra autorizou na madruga de segunda. Tive que contatar a empresa porque na manhã de segunda o serviço não tinha sido feito, mas assim que entrei em contato, confirmando minhas informações, recebi um e-mail informando que o processo de entrega tinha começado. Em menos de 2h estava entregue. Serviço confiável, preciso é rápido. Único problema é que pela conversão de real pra dólar, fica um pouco caro. Fora isso, tudo perfeito.
Alex C

Fast Reliable Service

Delivered on time
HINGWA L
Verified Buyer

Quick and accruate service, will purchase from your store again
RPGStash.com is rated 4.48 based on 619 reviews