RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Troy L
Verified Buyer

Bought 8 chance boxes. Didn't win anything. Also took your team a few trades to get it correct...there was a communication breakdown between the person on live chat and the traders.
Antonio C

Fast and reliable!
Verified Buyer

The chests are a scamm!! Me and my friend bought over 50+ chests! Never we got a high reward! And no, its not about bad luck, it's about not giving the people what they can earn!
Carlo E
Verified Buyer

The random boxes are a funny idea but the issue here is that there are long waiting times because some items are most of the time out of stock.

Suggestion:
Show how much of everything is left.

Perfect, fast service.

Great service! Would buy again
Matthew W
Verified Buyer

Two things, one i understand is not directly in your control, however the other is.
1. I purchased 3 random chance crates with high end prizes and very low end possibilities. I opened all three and got the lowest possible prize on each, resulting in a total gain of 5mill in dragon bones, where if i had of just bought straight coins i would of got around 40mill. But okay fine RNG fate.

2. I went to receive my terrible low end winnings, and during the transaction at the west bank in Varrock, a bystander heckled me saying, ''yeah that right you buy those coins you noob'', which obviously indicates that the blue carpet in west varrock is so commonly used to trade, people know im breaking the ingame rules, putting my account at risk over a measely 5mill.

I regret the purchase entirely.
Cameron H
Verified Buyer

Good service, great delivery, and it actually worked
Chris P
Verified Buyer

Five days for flux my son was told u had stock I could not get hold of supplier my son was going mad
Verified Buyer

Awesome service, surely will be returning here! Much better than account4rs (scammers), wish I knew this site earlier

good service
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my purchase. Lots of fun to open the chests and delivery was within 5 minutes.
Jenri H
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and has everything in stock no need to wait
Verified Buyer

Got my RS3 gold the day I made the order.
Verified Buyer

Fast and solid service every time

service was verry good
Verified Buyer

Had abit of trouble verifying myself as I work neer the Middle East but then it was very quick easy once and had dimples me that
Verified Buyer

used a few times now never let down always delivered quick time. no hastle or stress. next purchase on payday lol. 9
Verified Buyer

You guys are very quick and patient. You are very nice with orders. Love this site.
Nicky S
Verified Buyer

Nice and quick help and information
RPGStash.com is rated 4.40 based on 761 reviews