RPGStash.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Jack D
Verified Buyer

Everything worked out in the end, it did take sometime for the person to get everything I need, then had a bit of trouble finding each other but we did in the end.

Differently would use again very soon.
Chase M
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, good customer care over live chat.
Honest review as well, will be paying for a firecape through them very soon.
Mj S
Verified Buyer

RPGStash has very direct and courteous service. The representatives are on point and the selection of items in which to purchase, along with the promotions and deals make this my ideal go to site.
Boris A
Verified Buyer

Awful experience! tried to contact someone from the live chat and it took like 5 minutes for them to get back to me for every question. Also the representative gave me the wrong information to persuade me to purchase a product and i did and i was very unhappy with the outcome. I tried to contact them about it and they still haven't got back to me; its been almost three days! this Site is a total SCAM!!!!!! try a different website.
Verified Buyer

They got my fire cape fairly quick without any problem. The only issue was that I didn't know that I needed a phone verification before hand so I got the fire cape a little later than expected but other then that great work!
Brady D
Verified Buyer

Not sure if RPGStash subs out their fire cape service but the customer service I received was absolute crap. I bought a "4 Hour Guaranteed or your money back" fire cape service and it was delivered more than 12 hours later. I asked for a credit for the remaining balance owed to me since I didn't get what was described and they said "We can give you 1m OSRSGP. Take it or leave it."

Only reason I gave 3 stars is because they did deliver the service and did not steal the 50m I had in the bank.
Verified Buyer

Purchased 25 $.99 random chest. The chest are misleading and I received less then 500k reward from every chest opened. Sometimes even 100k. DO NOT BUY THE CHEST YOU WILL GET SCAMMED. The demo chest available is not an accurate representation of what they will give you keys for. Very disappointing.
Yves B

Bought chest for 90 Dollar and only get 30 m very sad cheaters

Very friendly and fast!
Luca E
Verified Buyer

I bought credits with my phone and i tried the call method and it doesnt worked, but the phone bill will cost me now much more and the credits i didnt recieved..
Joe B

very happy
Elias V
Verified Buyer

Gave me 200k flux instead of a stellar item. Which im kinda upset about, but the
amount was decent so in the end it made me happy

All gravy baby
Verified Buyer

Fast and trustworthy, crates are a scam i reckon and prices are expensive.
Verified Buyer

Very easy and reliable process. Thank you
Austin K
Verified Buyer

RPGStash has continued to supply me with quality customer service as well as a great price on product
Verified Buyer

Might take longer than indicated (no stocks when I placed my order), but delivered within 3 hours (for 300k flux).
I might order again soon.

Idkkkkkk good
Verified Buyer

Order was provided quickly, was informed some items not in stock and offered equivalency in gold. Also given a small bonus of a extra amount of item I ordered. I tried the some of the lucky chests and was not impressed. I did not expect much but I was not given what I won due to it not being in stocked, I was offered compensation in gold with current G.E. prices. I can't justify spending more than $1 on the chests. They had to call me to verify I was a real person. I could not understand person on phone who sounded quiet and had an accent with English. As someone used to English and Japanese I can understand Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Indian accents while using English rather well. I could not understand the person on the phone. I am not sure how much the conversation was actually real and the person speaking pretending to hear me and my responses. It is possible it was a bad connection. Overall the website did offer what I ordered in a timely manner.
Verified Buyer

I was the victim of a scam and lost 14 years of hard work on a game platform. Thanks to RPGStash.com I was able to get back what was rightfully mine. The screening process is a bit of a process, but once done I got back my valuable items and coins. If not for RPGStash, I probably would have quit playing a game I devoted a lot of time and energy towards.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.37 based on 854 reviews