RPGStash.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Hong Kong

Live Chat, Email
customer service
"This site is very good You need to see this"
"Excellent service... Very fast delivery... can not complain"
"I am very pleased and will continue to do business with this company!!"
"Very quick fire cape service. 100% legit"
"The lootboxes have the lowest odds of breaking even I've ever seen, and the money is more expensive then most places, but it is by far the fastest service on the internet. I still will use rpgstash in the future."
"Verry good service"
"Perfect as always"
"Would have been better off buying gold, the boxes were poor value but did arrive swiftly!"
"Very quick and friendly. Will return business."
"Fast and professional but would always be better if its cheaper ;)"
"I'm still going to give a 5 but last night it took forever and I was worried about my order I made a few calls to online rep was a rat race was really disappointed especially after using you guys a lot"
"I love how quick and easy it was to pay and recieve my items and I appreciated the customer service I recieved."
"Bought a couple of chests and they where pretty good! Very fun to spin and see what you will get."
"Perfect service, flawless"
"Not received anything yet"
"I ordered an express fire cape, i got it in less than 2 hour . I left alot of valuable on my character and everything was o"
"Went as Smooth as you could expect. Did the purchase and as soon as my payment went through they have me the gp. There was no problem contacting then and no problem with the trading."
"Bought from here a few times now. Fast and Friendly delivery, Made sure my new account was secure and actually me. Also to my surprise while opening one of their "loot chests" i got a 5 star item! I always check this site first now."
"Super fast and reliable"
RPGStash.com is rated 4.41 based on 1,789 reviews