RPGStash.com Reviews

516 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Kyle T
Verified Buyer

Amazing Team, quick & knowledgeable. I will be back!
Jared F
Verified Buyer

Great site, excellent live support, only reason it's not a 5 star is because they were out of stock for my order at the moment causing me to wait about 20 minutes. Otherwise this site is super reliable and I've used it a few times now
Seth D
Verified Buyer

Cheap and easy. Delivered very fast and good customer service! Definitely will be buying again.
Magnus V

Quick delivery and secured! Awesome! 👍🏻
Ben S
Verified Buyer

This site is the best for support the fastest at delivering. However, all this clearly comes at a cost and one that is significantly above others. Whilst conducting market research I've found clear competition. This is on a site called realm items. They may have slow delivery due to there being only one staff that comes online about 7 ish, but all of this is worth it as they smash your prices out of the water. your 48 life pots are about £2 cheaper than there 64 for this reason when buying items of this kind i will shop at realm items. You do have some good feature for e.g. your CSGO case style random mule opening.
Stuart O

Unbelievable service! Quick, cheapest around! Nothing to worry
Nick H
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, good live chat, and lots of options to pay.
Andrew P
Verified Buyer

Perfect customer service and the prices (When i last checked) are the lowest and most reliable out of all the legitimate websites. Broad range of Games and all orders are fast.
Scott K
Verified Buyer

Very good customer service.
Majo F

Cant tell anything bad about this :) just thanks :) and keep it going :D
Abdulaziz A

fast , helpful
Don E
Verified Buyer

I love you guys are awesome. I am going to you from now on if I want to buy something! Awesome services gonna refer friends about this site.
Silas B
Verified Buyer

A professional and legit service, fast and secure. Would definitely use again.
Tyronne H
Verified Buyer

Absolutely terrible; I rolled 50m from the lucky chest, then was told I got 500 dragon bones instead. I offered to provide evidence but was declined. I was then provided terms POST-PAYMENT that I never agreed to, but was forced to comply with anyways in order to even get the 500 dbones.
Niall M
Verified Buyer

Brought a surprise box for £6 on 'special offer' from £9 it turned out that I won 5k blood runes (1200k,1.2m). Waste of money!! It should be a 3m minimum win. Won't be buying that again. Apart from that it was fast delivery.
Karol M

Efficient live chat
Myles F
Verified Buyer

Overall good experience, but the system isn't in favor most of the time. It is legit though.
Warren S
Verified Buyer

I got a lucky chest and got sharks three times in a row. Seems a bit Dodjy tbh
Ukasz B
Verified Buyer

I'm pleasantly surprised by the cooperation;)
I ordered, and very quickly received the purchased items.
I heartily recommend!! ;) May more such nice orders ;)
I am from Poland and I apologize for my english

Regards Łukasz
Alexander Y
Verified Buyer

They where fast and polite. Bought from norway
RPGStash.com is rated 4.54 based on 516 reviews