RPGStash.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Juarez D
"I liked the service, I fulfilled with the promised one, the site is safe, I already indicated to some friends, I will make more requests in the future, I am 110% satisfied!"
"At first I was a bit worried that this was a scam. But I was proven wrong, excellent service that I would highly recommend!"
"I loved the customer service and the speed and convenience along my order. :) Thank you so much! I am going to use your services again in the future"
"Verry good service ! Keep moving forward!!"
"The Random chance at the Chests is completely Bs!! I bought 10 different chests and received the bottom or second bottom item for every spin... Extremely disappointed, I would never recommend this to a friend nor would I ever use this site again. #rigged"
"Purchased a fire cape, service was completed in just over 3 hours. No complaints, thanks!"
Miguel C
"Compra sin problema alguno"
"Satisfecho por la entrega"
"3 purchases all went work becosue hipay has stoped using sms payment in United Kingdom they RPGStash wasn't helpful with this and I'm still chasing 2 payments to make the rest of my order."
"Excellent service, polite and friendly! No scammers, they really do give you what you have bought. I will buy here again for sure!"
"Spend 8 quid got only 3.5 mil had to send lots of bullshit proof of my docs waste of my tome"
"False bad bad bad"
Wojciech P
Verified Buyer
"Tibia gold"
"fast service"
"Bought a few suprise boxes and had some nice things , only minor thing was the items werent in stock or something and the items were replaced by gold other than that fast delivery and good service"
"RPGStash.com is AWESOME! I really enjoy playing my game, unfortunately I don’t have as much time as a lot of the other players to grind the gold I need to stay competitive. RPG took care of that for me quickly and very efficiently. Thier service is very easy to use and I recommend it to anyone and everyone who games!"
"Legit and fast questibg Service!"
"fast delivery, helpful and polite support. thanks!"
"Good and fast service!"