RPGStash.com Reviews

438 Reviews

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Ernesto G
Verified Buyer

Super quick delivery on old school firecape, exactly what I was hoping for & fantastic customer service.
Muhammad F

Very fast service
Arthur M
Verified Buyer

Fast an now a nice firecape
Damian C
Verified Buyer

Great delivery very fast i will allways buy
Priit E
Verified Buyer

Bought first time. Very fast and trustly site. They called me and next we went ingame and i got my stuff.
Niko L
Verified Buyer

Best site for buying in game stuff
Mar H

Bad
Onel P
Verified Buyer

Yeah if you could just notify us when stocks are available when we ask, because some of your stock are often unavailable so we know and we can order immediately then that would be great.
Jamie E
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service. Questing and fircape.
Mitchell H
Verified Buyer

When I went into the live chat to receive my items the person told me that your systems were down and to come back in an hour, so I ended the chat and tried to get a different person. I ended up getting the same lady and I asked her right away if the systems were back up and she said yes. The systems were back up in 5 seconds not 1 hour and then it took a further 25 minutes for me to get my items
Luke H

Amazing service top class
Matthew U
Verified Buyer

After purchasing 10 mill, I contacted the helpdesk straight away. Filled in my account name and the order details.

They replied very fast and arranged a world and location to trade.
Sadly enough it was a server in America, so I had quit a bit of lagg while trading, not anything they could do about though.

I think in total it took 10 min from start of order till delivery. I think that's fast service and I'm a happy costumer al together.
Mikkel A
Verified Buyer

Superb service! Fast delivery!
Thomas E
Verified Buyer

You should give away +40% deals to loyal customers so if they spend say 30+ every month or so they get rewarded
Oscar G
Verified Buyer

He attend me very well, i'm satisfied with him.
Matthew L

Great
Devin C
Verified Buyer

Quick, and easy. No evident issues. The representative was a little bit hard to understand over the phone, but other than that all good to go.
Bradley T
Verified Buyer

The delivery was very fast and the employee was very nice also nice site A+
Philippe V
Verified Buyer

good stuff feels very secure and i believe i was served by a rui? very good service.
Juha K