RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Robert Harrington
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 4th June 2018
joshua campisi
More Photos & Videos
Bought a multitude of mystery boxes to to test the waters, many objects I received weren't even listed in the possible winnings and were seriously under valued as 1m to $10. Bought many more afterward and received the same under valued rewards. Will not be purchasing any more unless this can be explained or credited. Thanks anyway guys
Always delivered, but incredibley slow waited up to 10 hours for my first delivery so if you need it quickly your probably make flux faster in game 😂
Well these chests feel rigged, and Price is too high.. there is no good return in these investments. I did some googling and found out people had never get anything very good from these chests. I suggest You advertise percentages of rare item chance...
The items were good but I paid for one or the items but did not receive it. Sorry for the bad review.
I feel that the chest were a bit fixed,I purchased around 30 chests, with cannonballs being the bottom item I could roll and I rolled it atleast 19 times which to me is very unfair odds, as in the demos if you do the same test on 30 chests you only hit them like once
I was told 10-15 mins then lied to about engineering on the game that was broken on your computers.... ended up taking almost two hours... brutal and not honest.
I hoped i would get something more for a price of 10$. I was really shocked!
Though the chests are cheap: The small prizes you do win are in no way worth the cash spent for the gp earned. The odds for a medium level item aren't worth risking at all. Play safe and just buy the gp. Not from these guys though, the prices suck
Honestly. I feel like those Fortune/Lucky chests are not worth it. I ended up getting about 15m worth of shark. And really I can get 15m cash from a gold selling website for about 8 bucks, I feel like I've been scammed, but it's fine I guess....
Told me 5-25 minutes for delivery. I waited 2 hours
I have ordered from your website hundreds of times, spent about £250, however I’ve also spent a lot of money on your treasure chest things. They’re complete scam! I’ve spent about £40 on them in the past and probably got about £14 worth prize at the maximum. It’s terrible, I will never be ordering from your website again and I will also tell my brother to stop using your service who has also spent a lot of money on there, he’s called rizmail and in total we’ve probably spent £500 on your site. Not anymore.
I ordered a god package thing, and after I paid I didn't get it. I then after I asked about it, the person needed my phone number, then she tried getting my credit card details over the phone. When I told her no then she finally got my package, I don't appreciate my credit card details getting stollen, I would fire this employee immediately!
Jagex monitors trades im guessing. Got my items right away. Played for a while went to bed. Logged on the next day only things i bought where nowhere to be found. Every item i earned on my own was still there but also took all but 1gp
I received my order very quickly, but my account was banned the same day.
First time ordering I clicked to receive a free dragons chest as my order was over a certain amount and it added to my account but I never recieved this on checkout. First experience not so good
Account that was given to me had an email already associated with it. Tried your live help and they kept saying that it was my email, which it wasn't. Yun was very helpful, but the next guy wasn't.
The chests are a scamm!! Me and my friend bought over 50+ chests! Never we got a high reward! And no, its not about bad luck, it's about not giving the people what they can earn!
Two things, one i understand is not directly in your control, however the other is.
1. I purchased 3 random chance crates with high end prizes and very low end possibilities. I opened all three and got the lowest possible prize on each, resulting in a total gain of 5mill in dragon bones, where if i had of just bought straight coins i would of got around 40mill. But okay fine RNG fate.

2. I went to receive my terrible low end winnings, and during the transaction at the west bank in Varrock, a bystander heckled me saying, ''yeah that right you buy those coins you noob'', which obviously indicates that the blue carpet in west varrock is so commonly used to trade, people know im breaking the ingame rules, putting my account at risk over a measely 5mill.

I regret the purchase entirely.
I wasn’t able to get the express service on my order due to a mistake made by you guys which really wasn’t the quarrel I have but rather when I brought it up the person I chatted with tried to offer me 500k rather than returning my money or even offering to give me the amount of gold that the express service would’ve equated to. Overall poor customer service. if you would like to contact me for any reason my order number is gbswanhur and you can email me at the one provided
Bought a few items that went smoothly then last item money came out but just not apparently revived , so it's a good customer going
RPGStash.com is rated 4.46 based on 2,799 reviews