RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

joshua campisi
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th May 2018
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th December 2017
Twan Zoetweij
The live support was very helpful
Fast delivery great live response
I got used my card for osrs mils and within 4 minutes I got 6mil and it was cheap! Simple trade!
Great service! Fast, reliable and affordable!!
They gave me fast money, the helper was nice in chat. Thanks alot
Fast and reliable, first time to deal with them and won't be the last, their customer serive is excellent
All went as expected.
Nice and quick
Your advisor was very rude would not listen to me at all and cut my conversation, your customer service is atrocious and I would not recommend you to anyone! And will be telling my friends to avoid you as there are various services that offer what you do. I feel this is also a scam as I didn’t receive my purchase when I questioned this your advisor again cut the chat on me. I fucking hate you
Five days for flux my son was told u had stock I could not get hold of supplier my son was going mad
Fake ass mystery boxes
Do not buy anything from rpgstash. 3 days after I purchased 2 different accounts from them I was unable to sign in to either one. The passwords had been changed and I couldn't get the accounts back and customer service was no help. Save your money and don't buy anything from here.
Probably the shittiest experience I have had with a rotmg purchase. First of all, delivery of mules are promised within 15-20 minutes. Not only did it take about 15 tries to contact your support service, but when I did, the service made me go into my purchase history to prove I made the purchase even though your site has record of it and you even acknowledged it. It tooo almost 16 hours until I finally got everything settled and even then you gave me a 7% discount on my next purchase. Not only is this compensation totally pathetic, but it is as if you expect me to purchase another product from here again. You guessed wrong. Hope you improve your service for the next unlucky customer.
Was made send pictures of my ID & credit card
Was a huge hassle.
I ordered a item for Trove, paid instantly and made a ticket in the live chat. They told me they don't have the item in stock and I should check back later. Did that at least 3 times and after 2 days of waiting I recieved an email telling me my item is ready for delivery. I madr a ticket and they told me they changed the price on the item I purchased and they couldn't give it to me. They did not want to refund, they only offered me the same price for a different item, which I did NOT want. They told me I had no choice and afterall I did not get the item I ordered! Won't ever purchase again on the site, not recommended!

Regards
BEST SERVICE
i couldn’t be more pleased with the service Rpgstash provides! they also personally helped me when they didnt have to. thank you guys for everything!
always smooth service and trade
its was perfect
My order went like a butter on a beautifull female body.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.47 based on 3,064 reviews