RPGStash.com Reviews

389 Reviews

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Ilengo P
Verified Buyer

even though i was unlucky with the "lucky" chest, i am very satisfied with the client care, thank you.
Claude D
Verified Buyer

I ordered runescape 2007 gold. Order processed quickly and very efficiently. Only weird thing was the call I had to answer about my infos. But overall, I rate 10/10 for the service.
Floris V

just one word, perfect!
Robbert-Jan V

Quickly And Nice support
Dale N
Verified Buyer

These guys. Just WOW! Excellent service and so fast. Responded immediately and got the gold to be faster than the estimate time. 10/10 will use again
Jonas L
Verified Buyer

always quick and smooth delivery unless empty stock
Ivan V

was simple and quick :)
Aaron H

Good
Idle A
Verified Buyer

This is the best place ever i can get thinge that i want but cant get for cheap using my paypal cash i never use #bestplaceever.
Oliver C
Verified Buyer

Great service, items were delivered, but it can be a lengthy process at times, due to their verification methods, but none the less a great shop...!
Jonathan H

Great services thank you
Rees M
Verified Buyer

Fast and reliable, really happy with the service!
Jak R
Verified Buyer

Do not hesitate to trust this website! First purchase was 16 attack potions on rotmg (2 x 8 Atk mules) wondered why I didn't receive them instantly so spoke to support and they said sorry they need to confirm my card because I'm a new customer. Spoke to a lovely Indonesian (I assume, I know the accent) lady who asked me the card holders name and who's card it was. Once the phone call finished I refreshed the page and received my items. Will be buying again. Also, £3 for 16 attack pots is crazy good! Thank you!
Bradlee J
Verified Buyer

All went well, but now I have constant messages asking to buy gold sell accounts constantly all day, I assume they sell ur details once u purchase which is very annoying and there seems to be no way to stop it. Rather pay more to not be irritated.
Jeanpaul T

Great friendly service
Kevin V
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery, would definately recommend!
Isak P
Verified Buyer

I got my items fast. I was a little bit spooked When they had to call me to verify my account. But there is no scamming or anything om this site. It took them less than two minutes to deliver my item in ROTMG.
Ben P
Verified Buyer

Extremely good service once again, nice and quick, talked me through how to do it
Will 109% use in the future
George B

Slow
Haris V
Verified Buyer

Fast and amazing service for fire cape, would recommend.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.53 based on 389 reviews