RPGStash.com Reviews

516 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Trustworthy

Very good service!
Verified Buyer

Fast, reliable and professional service. Always friendly and polite.
Verified Buyer

Love RPG stash, I've been attempting to get a fire cape for idk how long! I just didnt have the skill or knowledge for it! RPG stash made it so simple, they told me what to have on, and what my inventory should look like for it. The customer service was amazing! Told me when they started fight caves, and when they were dine! Will definitely be using this again!
Cody B
Verified Buyer

Everything went excellent and great customer service
Joshua J
Verified Buyer

RPGStash.com has very friendly customer service I would recommend them 10/10 times
Hidde O
Verified Buyer

The person called me and for too much personal info.
Liam C
Verified Buyer

Great, quick, reliable service. Would buy again.
Muhammad S
Verified Buyer

Received contact information about the timing and location of money drop-off. Efficient delivery at a very good price.
Ali E
Verified Buyer

It is really Cheap compared to the Otter services ans its very simple.
Verified Buyer

Customer service was very helpful and patient
Gino O

Amazing dilivery.
Dakota U
Verified Buyer

I have been screwed over by many companies and RPGStash from day 1 has supplied me with excellent customer service, and even if something was delayed, they didn't make me feel like I was being forgotten about. Will return everytime

Very good thx
Semih B
Verified Buyer

Very Friendly Guys! Worker very well.
Austin M
Verified Buyer

They were quick and proficient when it came to getting my items very professional and polite I would recommend them 100%
William P
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery quality service. 10/10.
Spoo K
Verified Buyer

i bought something and got 1/4 of what i ordered because site made a mistake with the prices
Stewie S
Verified Buyer

Very quick and very helpful
Tyler S
Verified Buyer

Everything that was promised was full filled! They were also very quick and nothing on my account was touched. Just listen to their directions as I did and it will go smooth and now I have a firecape without breaking another keyboard or mouse :D
RPGStash.com is rated 4.54 based on 516 reviews