RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Hong Kong

Live Chat, Email
customer service
"The only OSRS gp service I order from and trust."
"Service was way long, and not the best, and the chests are rigged, I won’t be shipping here again."
"Professional and quick!"
"Very fast thank u"
"Trusted them with my account and was very pleased with the service. I ordered a Jad only firecape, and this was on a pure. I expected them to tell me to buy the whole fight caves due to being a pure, but within 5 minutes of submitting my order I had my cape. Thank you so much!"
"Quick response, fast and friendly service. Even the fire cape deal you can trust. Awesome company!"
"Quick and easy, livechat helped me with any questions. Did get spam in my inbox about RuneScape so that better not have been you guys."
"Decent service. I paid for a 30 min wave 62+Jad and was initially quite concened when I sat on hold for the live chat for about 15 minutes. When I got through I was asked for my full name and payment method, and I was concerned about security, but was assured it was just to confirm my order. When id done that the firecape was complete about 20 minutes later and confirmed via email. All items still in inventory along with firecape. Other than the uncomfortableness if feeling like you’re parting with sensitive information it was a smooth process."
"Quick service"
"Really nice finally my firecape"
"Good fast service! And most important, very trustworthy. Got a firecape over night. Would recommend 10/10"
"Very fast delivery and cheapest"
"Got a firecape and some random item crates, got the items from the crates within a few minutes of contacting the live chat. Got the firecape within a hour of them starting. Really nice service and will for sure be back."
"Took care of my order within minutes of purchase, friendly and experienced customer service went above and beyond to help me out. Amazing service."
"I was recived on time!"
"Terrible it’s been 48 hrs and I’m still waiting on my money"
"Awesome, very good communication and was able to refund quickly for an accidental purchase. Would use again"
"They were all very helpful"
"Fast and reliable"
"My fire cape was done in an hour and a half! Everything was still in my bank after I got back on!"
RPGStash.com is rated 4.41 based on 1,801 reviews