RPGStash.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

"Pretty dope"
"I was happy with the service it was very good, the only down fall is the mistery chests aren’t very good. For the money you pay you really don’t get what you pay for."
"Fast service. but the only down side is: It costs of alot of real money to buy OSRS CASH compared to other runescape cash companies on the web."
"Cheapest life I've seen, lowkey scam site tho"
"i know its rng but i couldnt hit the rare table drop on 20 chest... that is bad"
"Took about 8 hours for a firecape, but that was okay I suppose. I still got it with no problems on my account."
"Everything as described, you get what you pay for. Very happy"
"They where very fast on there delivery time. Very easy to pursued what I need."
Haliaeetus A
"I ordered a lot of diffrent things from rpgstash.com. And I almost always got what I wanted, despite the lasy time. I ordered character skin for my brother. As its turned out it was out of stock. Fortunetly, one of devs helped me and I got some other things that were a bit more expensive than skin."
Haliaeetus A
Verified Buyer
"I didn't get what I wanted"
"After trying to other sources who never made the delivery (which forced me to cancel the orders), I was very happy that RPGS was dependable and I received my order in a timely manner !!"
"The service was quick the live customer service is helpful not very fast but helpful havent had any problems except verification issusse other than that totally satisfied with my orders"
"Fix your system. Theres a problem with the life chests where it sometimes gives 7 def instead of what you actually got in life, my friend was scammed out of over 150 life because of this, neither of us will ever buy stuff from your site as long as this continues to be a problem."
Juarez D
"I liked the service, I fulfilled with the promised one, the site is safe, I already indicated to some friends, I will make more requests in the future, I am 110% satisfied!"
"At first I was a bit worried that this was a scam. But I was proven wrong, excellent service that I would highly recommend!"
"I loved the customer service and the speed and convenience along my order. :) Thank you so much! I am going to use your services again in the future"
"Verry good service ! Keep moving forward!!"
"The Random chance at the Chests is completely Bs!! I bought 10 different chests and received the bottom or second bottom item for every spin... Extremely disappointed, I would never recommend this to a friend nor would I ever use this site again. #rigged"
"Purchased a fire cape, service was completed in just over 3 hours. No complaints, thanks!"
RPGStash.com is rated 4.34 based on 991 reviews