RPGStash.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Ryan B
Verified Buyer

I will definitely be doing business with you guys again. I literally made a transaction with another site right before you guys on the same day (Sept 27) and still did not recieve what I payed for. You were prompt and the fact that you had a live chat and phone service was beyond amazing. Jie is my girl and I couldn't be more happy!
Junior G
Verified Buyer

Made sure it was a legit purchase instead of just taking it. But took a while to get supplies

Great service
Caden W
Verified Buyer

I landed on a nature ring and it gave me red chins. Pissed the fuck off.

They delivered, so 5/5!
Verified Buyer

I have ordered from your website hundreds of times, spent about £250, however I’ve also spent a lot of money on your treasure chest things. They’re complete scam! I’ve spent about £40 on them in the past and probably got about £14 worth prize at the maximum. It’s terrible, I will never be ordering from your website again and I will also tell my brother to stop using your service who has also spent a lot of money on there, he’s called rizmail and in total we’ve probably spent £500 on your site. Not anymore.

Verified Buyer

Great and fast service. The only problem I have most the time is when I get a green dot card from Walmart or dollar general it won't take the payment because your guy's transaction servers are out of the USA. Please try to make it USA so we all can buy more.

Awesome customer service!
Esteban G
Verified Buyer

I got My items i wanted....but i was confused on how to get them at first...
Verified Buyer

Simple and straight to the point. I followed the rules on the transaction and recieved my order without a problem.
Verified Buyer

Fast, good.,....even when i clicked away the chatscreen by accident, directly response on a new chat, nice!
Kyle B
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, can I have a voucher code?
Verified Buyer

i bought an account i wanted to change it and buy an more expensive pure but it couldent...

Best site for rs ever!
I had the firecape in only 3 hours.
All my stuff was still in my bank.
Great site!
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and great customer service!
Alaa M

its very safe
MArtin S
Verified Buyer

Very good customer service from Zhang, made sure my payment was legitimate before continuing with the order. Thankyou.
Jack D
Verified Buyer

Everything worked out in the end, it did take sometime for the person to get everything I need, then had a bit of trouble finding each other but we did in the end.

Differently would use again very soon.
Chase M
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, good customer care over live chat.
Honest review as well, will be paying for a firecape through them very soon.
Mj S
Verified Buyer

RPGStash has very direct and courteous service. The representatives are on point and the selection of items in which to purchase, along with the promotions and deals make this my ideal go to site.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.37 based on 851 reviews