RPGStash.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Verified Buyer

They 'instant' delivery, had to wait 3-4 hours before they deliverd, very poor custcomer service. Those chest keys are a fun idea, would do more, but the wait is to much, after all those time waiting not even a sorry...
Mohammed A
Verified Buyer

They are trusted and fast!!
Verified Buyer

I was hesitant at first and didn't think the product was 100 percent. After being delivered my goods in game and thr professionalism of the team im stoked
Tyler R

Very easy to chat with
Rhm D
Verified Buyer

I bought an runescape 2007 account from this website, turned out there already was a recovery mail set up onto the account. Couldn't even enjoy the account for 3 hours before it got recovered back. Service was not very helpful at all, blaming the customer for their faults. Rip 150 euros
Thijmen M

Cheap and fast
Grant C
Verified Buyer

This website is just a scam.
Chris B
Verified Buyer

Quick service, friendly and helpful support staff.
Rowan E
Verified Buyer

Their delivery service via mule is actually very satisfying and I almost had zero problems using them in my previous order! Which is why I ordered again, it's really easy!
Curtis S
Verified Buyer

YESTERDAY? I ORDERED 13M FROM OSRS SERVICERS, AND THEY DIDINT CLEAR MY PAYMENT AND HAD ME WAITING FOR HOURS! HOWEVER, I MADE YET ANOTHER "BIGGER" PURCHASE AFTER THAT INCIDENT, AND NOW YOU GUYS HAVE NO STOCK? AFTER I PAY MY MONEY AND EVERYTHING? THATS NOT RIGHT! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ANNOUNCE THE STOCKS YOU HAVE BEFORE PEOPLE PAY THEIR HARD EARNED! NOT LIKING AND NEED MORE VALID WORK!
Fernando C

Nice page 👍
Verified Buyer

I received all my items in a timely manner and was very happy with them
Verified Buyer

I got the thing I wanted.
Michael G
Verified Buyer

The customer service was very good from Bob happy to deal with him again but Hong can suck on a big fat dick.
Dennis B

The quick responsis
Verified Buyer

Very good service as promised only complaint is the private messages I've been receiving since using this service regarding buying gp

Legit, works, fast.
Verified Buyer

Got my astral diamonds and bought a mount. Only complaint is they charge you a fee if you use PayPal. Other than that, awesome.
Alejandro T
Verified Buyer

The page is awesome and have excellent service.
Jacob B
Verified Buyer

Rpg stash is the best website ive ever bought from. The best!
RPGStash.com is rated 4.48 based on 619 reviews