RPGStash.com Reviews

346 Reviews

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Alec M

Very good service
Adam W
Verified Buyer

So fast and easy. Caught me by surprise. Organized company.
Cayetano P

Very good orderen gold 20 min laters have iT
Osmay C
Verified Buyer

Pretty good, the money got there within 10 minutes. No ban no suspicion so far and nice level 99 fletching.
Stellan R
Verified Buyer

Very good service dispute having issues with hearing me during the validation call
Josh T
Verified Buyer

Very quick and reliable. Would use again
Harishanker M
Verified Buyer

Thanks a Lot for having me purchase so easily . The support received from your staff was immense . I have already purchased 3 times in just two days .
Kody M
Verified Buyer

Only thing I would recommend is to make the prices cheaper, other websites you can get more things for less money.
Ryan S
Verified Buyer

Unbelievable support. Spent $8 on the Fire Cape service and wasn't sure what to expect. They e-mailed me, called me by phone with a live person, and then messaged me on the site keeping direct contact the whole way through. Excellent support for such a low-price service, very impressive speed (they knocked it out at 2 am my time).
Zain R

Fastest service I've had
Kevin C
Verified Buyer

The order took around 12 hrs to complete.. other than that, good service :)
Anan F
Verified Buyer

Thanks for a best support
Trevor G
Verified Buyer

It was quick easy process and they help me with everything i needed to know along the way
Abidul M
Verified Buyer

I ordered a fire cape. It was completed in 3 hours and I was anxious this was a scam but set a temporary pass and bank pin on and you'll be fine! Lovely customer service and very professional. 11/10.
Logan S
Verified Buyer

Was skeptical at first because I've never tried anything like this but this site is completely legit and I appreciate the service
Hunter B
Verified Buyer

Delivery took way to long as they thought my login details where wrong when they weren't and they ruined my organized bank.
Slade C
Verified Buyer

I was nervous about getting scammed out of my money, these people give you a quick call and meet you wherever they tell you 5 min later then your on your way! Helpful with question and quick response time! Will be a repeat customer
Adam J
Verified Buyer

It was a good professional website which I liked using it was easy to navigate around the site, and buying products was easy, the part where I became annoyed was when after I had made my purchase I was then told I had to organise the delivery on a live chat, so I went on the live chat, then the person on the live chat told me they had to ring me, it was too much hassle which wasn't made clear until after the purchase... I have never had to have someone ring me when I have already gave them my money for their product I just don't understand why you would need to do that. the person wasn't very polite on the phone either when I couldn't understand what they were saying. Having said this they delivered the product in the time they said they would, so I probably would use them again as the phone thing is for first time buyers only.
Anik M
Verified Buyer

I was satisfied with the transaction itself but shortly after the purchase, EA removed the coins from my account and put a strike against my account. While this is not the fault of RPGstash, it's very frustrating for me.

Perhaps there is another method for RPGstash to add coins to a buyer's account, because my purchase was essentially useless. But RPGstash's customer service was very helpful and did all they could for me.
Alex L
Verified Buyer

You guys doing a great job ! Would be awesome to help you one day !
RPGStash.com is rated 4.54 based on 346 reviews