RPGStash.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

"I feel that some of the prizes arent work 99 cents"
"very, very good"
"Very nice and quick service with quests fire cape and items!"
"I received my items within 5 minutes of ordering them."
"Excellent service, quick once started and very helpful 24/7 support"
"Thank you it was a quick and easy process legit as hell :)"
"Very Great service, 100% Trustworthy. They take a little longer but overall 5 star"
"Great and friendly customer service and they always deliver on time! I’m a Very happy customer!"
"Extremely fast service."
"fast and easy"
"They forgot to send the delivered message, but the order was completed in time."
"Delivery was super quick. I’ve been buying the mystery boxes, but have yet to hit any good items."
"Pretty happy with the results and the online support!"
"Won 3M off a respin .99 Cent chest."
"Purchased the express fire cape service. Although it took 5 hours instead of the within 4 guarentee, it was pretty legit and had no problems. Logged in with fire cape in inventory. Happy with purchase for sure."
"I was very satisfied with the fire cape service I purchased. Even though the service had to go through a day later than expected, this was due to workers having time off for the Chinese New Year which I appreciate! I have used the service three times, and would definitely use it again."
"Rolled 3 times for 5 times the amount of money my friend spent. Came out 20m ahead of me. Just buy the money don’t roll anything"
Matthias K
Verified Buyer
"I had to wait 7 days for my product because it was out of stock. First the support write that the delievery is about 8 hours then a few day. After seven days of waiting, I got another product as desired. But the support are always very customer friendly."
"For anybody who may be afraid/concerned about buying from a website, don't be. You are in the right place and I will vouch for RPGStash anyday, josh_doherty21@hotmail.co.uk is my email. I've used them since I was a kid. You place an order, then give the order number via live chat and within 2-5 mins tops, you'll have the money on your account via an ingame trade. All of the workers are very polite, very helpful. They don't mess about, they are spot on when it comes to every factor. 10/10"
Krystian N
Verified Buyer
"give me all very fast to my games"
RPGStash.com is rated 4.36 based on 1,065 reviews