RPGStash.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Hong Kong

Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Got a firecape and some random item crates, got the items from the crates within a few minutes of contacting the live chat. Got the firecape within a hour of them starting. Really nice service and will for sure be back."
"Took care of my order within minutes of purchase, friendly and experienced customer service went above and beyond to help me out. Amazing service."
"I was recived on time!"
"Terrible it’s been 48 hrs and I’m still waiting on my money"
"Awesome, very good communication and was able to refund quickly for an accidental purchase. Would use again"
"They were all very helpful"
"Fast and reliable"
"My fire cape was done in an hour and a half! Everything was still in my bank after I got back on!"
"Very great service, fast delivery and wonderful staff! Will definitely use this provider again! :)"
"Deals is good but nothing good get"
"Quick reponses and efficient, Would buy stuff from here again !"
"Excellent service, spotted I was informal and was down to earth. No drama and speedy delivery. Honestly, what more can you ask for? Thanks a ton, will be back."
"Paid for the express fire cape, very quick service! 2hrs from start to finish, make sure you do the live message for it to start!"
"Osrs gold is a bit expensive and online chat service seems very automated like your speaking to a robot rather than a person other than that a site i trust hence why I am a returning customer."
"Made my first payment via paypal. I read many bad reviews on google, but it seems people are just too dumb to understand the confirmation system on rpgstash.com. It was quick and easy for me. I bought Potions via Mule, received them after i chatted with the support for confirmation, about 15 minutes later."
"Got my order very fast, great live chat service."
"Fast and efficient !"
"Good supports"
"Bought Express firecape service and was not disappointed. All my items were on my character and firecape was in my inventory, was worried but they are trustworthy."
RPGStash.com is rated 4.41 based on 1,789 reviews