RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

joshua campisi
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th May 2018
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th December 2017
Twan Zoetweij
the guy who i spoke to was very nice and freindly straight to it will definitely buying again
Very trustworthy and fast service to deliver orders. Definitely my go to place for anything I need. Thanks again!
Always great love your service
You should remove id verification and you would have more long term supporters
Hello Jordan,
Thank you for posting a review.
We verify new customers paying with card or PayPal to protect ourselves from fraudulent payments. Identity theft and credit card fraud can easily bring an e-commerce website to its knees if kept unchecked.

If you don't want any verification you can use some other payment options instead such as Paysafecard, Bitcoin, Western Union, and some others. Please check with our customer service on the full list.
Very easy to deal with, good security to prevent fraud. Very genuine.
Fast, Easy and Simple.
Bad business
Hello Thinh,
We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business.

Please feel free to submit any further comments or suggestions in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
100% satisfied love RPGStash!
Very great service! Always a pleasure using the website.
I dont have the words to describe how good your team did!!
You are the best!
Love you guys
Perfect i had well over 100m loot in the bank they had acces nothing stolen had on 30m boots also not gone i was very satisfied with the speed of it and it really suprised me nothing was gone i bought 10$ worth of stuff and had over 200m bank and not a thing gone big ups respect and the guy who did it for me you guys should keep him
I was robbed of money I never have played this game and can’t get a refund
Hello Isaias,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We will investigate this issue further.
I have not been refunded although my order got cancelled
Hello Melvin,
Thank you for posting a review.
Please contact the Live Chat to check the status of this order.
Super quick! Thank you!
Good service and quick
Could be a little bit faster. But everything else is great.
Very quick and very easy
Beat website with the best service!
Fast delivery
Easy to order quick response time. Sometimes a little slow on delivery but that is ok
RPGStash.com is rated 4.48 based on 3,217 reviews