RPGStash.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

"Stoked !! Needed a fire cape. Purchased and had one waiting in my inventory waiting within 3 hours. Great service as well. A+"
"Fast delivery on ordered items."
"didnt get my stuff they scammmed me outa my items and asked me to give them some of my coins in return for more money what a joke this site is"
"Amazing service will use again."
"Great sire and setup though i have made hundres of dollars od purchases and feel that buying chests i dont get my moneys worth most of the time"
"You guy Awesome very happy with my order"
"Very patient"
"Great working with these guys"
"Your "random selection" system suck. Never buying from rpgstash again and i will strongly advise friends not to buy either."
"Great service , good prices , will order more on RPGStash !"
"Quick sale, quickly gave items, easy and communication the whole way."
"guys are legit as hell, and very professional and fast with every service."
"They delivered what I ordered, however it was later than expected."
"Basicly can’t say anything bad about the service! The “staff” is very help-willing and kind! Looking forward to do business with these people for sure!"
"I used this website for the first time yesterday and found it to be amazing, the prices are fair and I would definitely use it a lot more :)"
"Your advisor was very rude would not listen to me at all and cut my conversation, your customer service is atrocious and I would not recommend you to anyone! And will be telling my friends to avoid you as there are various services that offer what you do. I feel this is also a scam as I didn’t receive my purchase when I questioned this your advisor again cut the chat on me. I fucking hate you"
"Really quick deliviries, i kinda like to buy the osrs packs aswell. Maybe you can add a few of those and add new items.. Cheers"
"very quick"
"I made a big purchase of quests to finish on runescape and when i log in the day after only 50% of the quests are completed, and i get disconnected within 2 minutes saying that my account was banned for botting. The account got banned after using your service and when i aaked for compensation in OSRS gold they refused to pay me."
"Fast, easy and no hassle"
RPGStash.com is rated 4.34 based on 991 reviews