RPGStash.com Reviews

516 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery. Live chat active through whole process. Would recommend.
Nick R
Verified Buyer

It's fast and easy to use

.......................
Hot S
Verified Buyer

Very good service with high secuirty im really happy that i found this page ! Keep the good work
Tavish M
Verified Buyer

First time making a purchase on this site all of the employees were very helpful I was getting impatient but I forgot that it was quite a large order so as far as everything goes very good service
Verified Buyer

Easy and fast transaction, Firecape in under 3hrs, very happy.
Brenda M

fast delivery on goods
Verified Buyer

Quick, easy, fairly cheap and helpful staff

Always a quick delivery

very fast delivery
Verified Buyer

The customer support was on point. They responded to any question I had in a fast, simple, and nice answer. Delivery took less that 5 minutes and it was exactly what I expected.
Noah B
Verified Buyer

Probably the shittiest experience I have had with a rotmg purchase. First of all, delivery of mules are promised within 15-20 minutes. Not only did it take about 15 tries to contact your support service, but when I did, the service made me go into my purchase history to prove I made the purchase even though your site has record of it and you even acknowledged it. It tooo almost 16 hours until I finally got everything settled and even then you gave me a 7% discount on my next purchase. Not only is this compensation totally pathetic, but it is as if you expect me to purchase another product from here again. You guessed wrong. Hope you improve your service for the next unlucky customer.

Excellent delivery!
Gustavo P
Verified Buyer

I just love how fast deliver you guys are. I looking foward for my next purchase.
Verified Buyer

Very trust worthy and responsive
Verified Buyer

Quick service. Secure. I'm a returning customer for a reason!
Cody P
Verified Buyer

You didnt have all the items that i ordered and told me i had to exchange it for something else.
I am very dissapointed.
Jordan J

Secured payment
Chris G
Verified Buyer

Feel as if i was scammed I will never use this site again staff think it's funny I do not.
Henrik M
Verified Buyer

I got it almost instantly.
Very nice customer support (Mao).
It was cheap.
Only negative was that you need to get a call from my dad to confirm my purchase even though I'm already 20 lol :)
Overall im happy and I may purchase again :)
RPGStash.com is rated 4.54 based on 516 reviews