RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

James R
Verified Buyer

The customer service is always extremely fast and helpful, and they've never failed to deliver within a day of my purchase.
Verified Buyer

I got the items i wanted and needed on time Great service and customer support.

Verified Buyer

I placed my order; I spoke with 'Bob'...I received my order.
Mak W

Great service
My regards to Bob
James H
Verified Buyer

I ordered a god package thing, and after I paid I didn't get it. I then after I asked about it, the person needed my phone number, then she tried getting my credit card details over the phone. When I told her no then she finally got my package, I don't appreciate my credit card details getting stollen, I would fire this employee immediately!

They delivered very happy
Verified Buyer

i bought a bunch of mystery chests that were really cheap. i thougjt id get the worst prizes from everyone but ended up with 1 rare out of about 10 tries. i got the items wothom three minutes. opening the chests was a pot of fun 5/5 good experience
Robert W
Verified Buyer

Y'all are very good I love buying the chests
Verified Buyer

Excellent service with fast response and delivery
Verified Buyer

Account got hacked a few days after buying, strongly suspsect it was this site
Verified Buyer

The prices are fantastic and the customer service I received on making my first purchase was superb! I was extremely impressed by how quickly they delivered my gold. Definetly will be making future purchases.
Okan B
Verified Buyer

? bought an iteam that said instant delivery, but it took 5-10 minutes and the site's design can be improved other that ?t was okay
Verified Buyer

This service has far exceeded my expectations. Very fast and professional quest completion. 100% accuracy and helpful customer service. Reasonable fees as well. Highly recommend.
Joe P
Verified Buyer

Rpgstash is awesome, and is safe, and the best website for online RPG purchases
Philippe C

Service is perfect !!
Verified Buyer

They gave me the items I requested within two hours of purchase

Joshua P
Verified Buyer

RPGStash.com always makes sure that customers get what they ordered fast and efficient if mistakes are made they always fix it and also compensate for it. if there were a 10 star option i would choose it.
Verified Buyer

Only had one purchase and I purchased the random lucky box up to 400m which everything went smoothly...
Just not sure how random it is as I have purchased one and 2 of my friends and seems abit of a coincidence all 3 of us received 20M...
Verified Buyer

you guys delivered on what was promise incredibly fast yes. just 3 days after order was complete, someone tried to hack my account, only 1 site knew the user email. ad guess who it was.. never ordering from you guys again. maybe not you but one of workers wanted my account. staying far away from snakes
Verified Buyer

Quick service, easy payment.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.40 based on 761 reviews