RPGStash.com Reviews

389 Reviews

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Mitchell H
Verified Buyer

When I went into the live chat to receive my items the person told me that your systems were down and to come back in an hour, so I ended the chat and tried to get a different person. I ended up getting the same lady and I asked her right away if the systems were back up and she said yes. The systems were back up in 5 seconds not 1 hour and then it took a further 25 minutes for me to get my items
Luke H

Amazing service top class
Matthew U
Verified Buyer

After purchasing 10 mill, I contacted the helpdesk straight away. Filled in my account name and the order details.

They replied very fast and arranged a world and location to trade.
Sadly enough it was a server in America, so I had quit a bit of lagg while trading, not anything they could do about though.

I think in total it took 10 min from start of order till delivery. I think that's fast service and I'm a happy costumer al together.
Mikkel A
Verified Buyer

Superb service! Fast delivery!
Thomas E
Verified Buyer

You should give away +40% deals to loyal customers so if they spend say 30+ every month or so they get rewarded
Oscar G
Verified Buyer

He attend me very well, i'm satisfied with him.
Matthew L

Great
Devin C
Verified Buyer

Quick, and easy. No evident issues. The representative was a little bit hard to understand over the phone, but other than that all good to go.
Bradley T
Verified Buyer

The delivery was very fast and the employee was very nice also nice site A+
Philippe V
Verified Buyer

good stuff feels very secure and i believe i was served by a rui? very good service.
Juha K

Working nice :p.
Zach F
Verified Buyer

Honesty solid 10/10. I would buy from here again but I just personally don't want to break the rules anymore. But I was pleased with my purchase.
Mustafa M

awesome customer service
Jordan H
Verified Buyer

great service, first time using will defiantly use again
Randall S
Verified Buyer

My gold was delivered quick and professionally. I have used other websites who took hours and I was greatly disappointed but with this site I had my gold in less than ten minutes
Pedro Z
Verified Buyer

Was getting gold for RS3, it was simple, quick, and reliable. Took less than 5 minutes to recieve gold. Would highly recommend to and for anyone.
Brennan G
Verified Buyer

these guys are the best. best prices, helpful staff and quick service. I have never had a problem.
Hunter G
Verified Buyer

Absolutely excellent. Service is amazing as well as the time things are delivered and 100% trust worthy. Will continue to buy from them and ive already referred 3 people to them and they love it too!
Chris P
Verified Buyer

Really good customer service. To get the items quickly you need to prompt them through the online that.
Jake S