RPGStash.com Reviews

438 Reviews

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Daniel M

Absolutely 10 out of 10, high recommend and will use in the future
Guilherme N
Verified Buyer

The delivery service is flawless I got nothing to say. However its so annoying that if I use my mothers credit card someone needs to call and talk to us to see if she is ok with the purchase, that is why I'm probably not going to buy on this site a second time.
Horus K
Verified Buyer

Staff was very helpful and I got my runescape gold fast and easy.
Kevin B
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, Done in 5 minutes.
Pablo G
Verified Buyer

Everything perfect. Live chat info was great and took them 3 minutes to deliver my gold.
Micke N
Verified Buyer

super nice and fast delivery, will oder more here in the future:D!
Matthew B
Verified Buyer

First time customer with RPG Stash and I was very satisfied. They took all possible precautions with identity verification and customer service was perfect. 10/10
Gustav F

Verry good fast deliver
Brice L

I confirmed the achat
Tait G
Verified Buyer

Out of all the websites I've used this is by far the best one of them all. The delivery was fast and the customer service was excellent. I will continue to use this service moving forward. Thank you!
Ronald I
Verified Buyer

Fast, easy, and reliable. Doubted whether or not this was legit but decided to give it a go and was not disappointed
Chad B
Verified Buyer

Easy, reliable, and good communication set this company apart from its competitors.
James L
Verified Buyer

Ordered 100m and they were out of stock, after cancellation they still took money out of my account. I made a dispute with PayPal and instead of just refunding my money, they message my through paypal and offer extra, on the site it says 5%. That comes to 5m for 100m...but they gave me 3m. So I will take my business elsewhere.
David C
Verified Buyer

Really good and efficient service! Would recommend to anyone wanting a fire cape and is useless at fighting jad like me.
Chandler S
Verified Buyer

Overall service was quick and good. Did a few things that were inconvenient but in the end it didn't matter because I got what I paid for fast and that's the important thing!
Vincent K
Verified Buyer

Customer service was great, and received order fast. But as I played rs back in 2005, I seen party hat sets for 5 dollars and thought "awesome". To my disappointment the items are worthless in game now. May still consider using service in future, but just seems shady to sell worthless items for 5 dollars each in my personal opinion.
Chris M
Verified Buyer

Very quick and fast, good.customer service
Philip W
Verified Buyer

Awesome service! bought 44 quest points, (to finish off 175) only took them 3 days, not only that they went the extra mile to finish off rfd for me.
Max V
Verified Buyer

Fast service, good service, fast live chat and delivery very good !!!!!!!
Anthony W
Verified Buyer

The customer service was excellent and they were really nice and helpful. The service was also quicker than expected! Would recommend to a friend and will come back for other services!
RPGStash.com is rated 4.51 based on 438 reviews