RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Robert H
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 4th June 2018
joshua c
More Photos & Videos
Use them everytime, and everytime have excellent and fast service.
Free crate please :)
Absolutely amazing
Great service. Express fire cape delivered with time to spare. 10/10
Fantastic service. Able to check stock before you buy, was completed within about 15 minutes start to finish!
better than expected service...all quest rewards and gold was kept on account...had 17 quests done in approximately 2.5 days! :)
Fast and easy delivery
Only site I use!
Vera good service
Perfect, super quick for something j really didn’t fancy doing 😂😂
Great service friendly customer service
Good service! I buy 1,5B and fast delivered! Thx
Excellent,fast delivery,definitely trustworthy,will be using again!
Had to wait several hours before my order was completed
Hello Charley,
Thanks for sharing your feedback, and sorry to hear about the long waiting time.
Still no stock, it has been 20 hours or so
Hello Jaimey,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
Great live chat. Especially Jun
Awesome delivery time
I was slightly dissapointed when I heard my express order hadn't even started yet after the 'guaranteed' four hours. But when I asked the customer support about it, things were inmediately set into motion. The person I spoke to was very friendly, and two hours after talking to them the job had been completed anyway! All in all a good experience, 3 stars only because I paid for the 'Four hour guarantee' but didn't get it.
Hello Gert,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please submit a complaint about this in our feedback form: https://www.rpgstash.com/rpgstash-feedback
Good service and fast