RPGStash.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Ben S
Verified Buyer

Great staff, great product, I was uneasy at first but they exceeded my expectations I will be buying more in the future
Dylan H
Verified Buyer

Good group of support workers but pricing ppl is to high
Ezekiel S
Verified Buyer

Timley and nice and knowdlgable

Fire cape within 3 hrs
Justin W
Verified Buyer

It was quick and painless. They had to call me because of it being my 1st time. The customer service was excellent.
Verified Buyer

Very professional, ontime delivery. Absolutely the best comapny to buy from!
Jordan P
Verified Buyer

The chest idea is a great spin on just buying money for accounts and the live service was the best I've come across for online sales!! Brilliant team you have 10/10

Fast, easy, effortless
Bas M
Verified Buyer

Thanks for the help with fire cape really good service!
Verified Buyer

100% satisfied with product, quick and easy.
Verified Buyer

First time ever buying from RPGStash.com, the service was fast, the support was friendly and helpful. The site is very simple and user friendly. Got my fire cape in a matter of hours as advertised, hands down 5/5.
Arnoldas K
Verified Buyer

I bought few lucky chests and won some prizes. delivery was not so fast, but everything was clear,

Fantastic service.
Delivered within 1 hour.
Lorenzo L
Verified Buyer

Spin the lucky chest before purchase and you get good items but after you pay just garbage bones. Total rip
Hetho R
Verified Buyer

the support is very nice :D
Verified Buyer

Honestly super fast got what I wanted in my bank. Didn't ask for bank pin, nothing was taken, amazing. The verification part was a little rendundant but other than that amazing. Will use them again!

Fast service
Kaan Y

Quick payment quick transaction
Verified Buyer

There is many intresting options.
William S