RPGStash.com Reviews

347 Reviews

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Davey S
Verified Buyer

Fire cape in 2 hours best service !!!!!!!!!
João G
Verified Buyer

Service was done in the estimated time and they have a good customer support
Tin D
Verified Buyer

Itwas okay, no discount, no coupon on Christmas. Not the best with communication.
Teagan G
Verified Buyer

Great experience with this website. Easy payment, fast delivery, seemed very safe.
Abbie C
Verified Buyer

Very good! Quick service, helpful and nice to talk to
Adriano V
Verified Buyer

Vey good service, very quickly. Live chat very good.
Vincent S
Verified Buyer

ill say poor cause when ever i try to get items it is a hassle
Rick A

So good
Tyler R
Verified Buyer

Delivery was fast services was fast, i did not like that a phone call was used to confirm it is a nice added security but to much work.
James G
Verified Buyer

Very good I messed up bought old school but wanted rs3 this was sorted quicker than me typing this review with no hassle at all I did have to wait a day for stock but it came through 5* will use again
Shaun L

Very happy no complaints
Frank F
Verified Buyer

I don't think it's necessary for the support to 1: ask for my real name, address and birthdate 2: call me on my cellphone to confirm just for a $3 transaction.
Alperr K

Legit, glad they dont scam. I've bought around 100m07gp and a firecape
Daniel H
Verified Buyer

Very good service! very fast! would use again!!
Daniel A
Verified Buyer

i have to admit i was very skepticle about the fire cape service, once i got over the fact i might lose the account and went ahead with it my service was flawless. i am a repeat customer.
Yannis C
Verified Buyer

Fast services. Trustable and efficient. Took matters and understood to my needs!! :)
Sean O
Verified Buyer

very fast and answered any questions I needed to know :)
Andrew D

wish it was cheaper
Michael W
Verified Buyer

Never have had a issue keep it up.
Rom S