RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Hong Kong

Live Chat, Email
customer service
"its to bad service I get. I'm old and golden customer since 2014. and I made a lot of orders u can see on my order history and I never get a discount og bonus. I made over 2 or 3 order on a day, not not getting any bonus yes I got 1 time bonus on 2m I orded over 80 doller at the time. its to poor u don't give ur customer some bonus. give me atlest. 20 30m, I'm golden player . on another webside I order I all time get good bonus"
"When you buy it and try to place your order you usually have to wait 30 mins + and is very annoying. The customer support isn't patient at all."
"Made everything easy and the order was completed quickly. I would definitely recommend using this service for all your RPG needs."
"Top notch gamers, quick and reassuring."
"- Fantastic service - Active Live Chat - Professional and Quick Delivery"
"I got riped off i got the chest and i always get the lowest thing witch is like 20m when i can just by 20m for so much cheaper the chest are a rip off terrible"
"Fast delivery!"
"Chests chests chests!"
"Good service however I believe chest purchases should be instant and go straight into your inventory, as well as there should be another staff member to help on the online chat."
"Honestly the most trustworthy site there is, extremely fast service and a great rate. Love it. ❤️"
"Super fast and easy! Thanks guys!"
"The seller mistook my order (I ordered 12m old school runescpae gold and he mistook it for a crate) And his responses were also slow."
"Used 2 times. Both were good. Only problem was my second trade took a lot longer. But I still got everything, maaaaybe im just impatient."
"Very quick"
"No problem so far could have better prices on osrs gp and I don’t think it’s fair for someone who buys a lot to lose their xp just cause they don’t order every day"
"Very quick and helpful would use again"
"Rpgstash is just easy to use an the live chat is straight forward and simple but got to give credit to the employes thats take your enquiry they just make it simple an freindly to use."
"The service is absolutely great and on point. Ive purchased 1kk gold and had it transfered to me in matter of minutes. Will definetly use your services again."
"The staff were immediately available and patient to help me thru the process which took about 5 to 10 minutes and the prices were very competitive 5 stars"
"Great site, fast delivery, love it!!!"
RPGStash.com is rated 4.41 based on 1,801 reviews