RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

joshua campisi
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th May 2018
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 5th December 2017
Twan Zoetweij
I purchased one of the Black Friday VIP Chests. Did a couple demo rolls to get a feel for the chances, then I did the real thing. The spinner landed on 75m and I was ecstatic. Upon returning to my inventory to claim the reward, it said I only got 4m. I tried to explain to the support what happened, even offering a screenshot of the 75m prize, and he insisted that their system was right and I was wrong. Seems completely rigged, because even when the extremely low possiblity to win 75m happened, they refused to pay it out by replacing it with a 4m prize. I guarantee only 1 or 2 people a day land on bigger prizes, so it can't be like they're losing a lot of money by properly paying out. Regardless, it was a complete scam that even their support chat is in on. Disgusting business practices. Never using this website again if this is how they treat their customers, and would not recommend to literally anybody.
really fast and reliable
Fast delivery! Will be returning :)
From my experiences they are very friendly and helpful. They have a solid means of what they do and hous rhey get it done.
Very fast and friendly service. Highly recommend
A pleasure doing business with. Very professional and worry free.

Thanks again ,
Everything is perfect, i never had to wait more than 15 min to get my product, but u guys should delete the accounts that u guys selling, Some of them or locked
Loved the customer service and how fast my product was delivered! I highly recommend rpgstash for all your gaming needs. Thanks again rpgstash!
Only after paying for my order do they request a copy of your real life ID. When asked for a refund they cannot process it for 3-5 days. Now theres probably some chinese man with my name coming over to take my place.

Got the gold in the end. But deffo something fishy going on
great site
wonderful very fast ,secure and they have added protection
goood site
Service was swift and easy to get going. 10/10
I highly recommend using thing website for any person looking for legit service. Rpgstash is always fast and reliable! I have personally used them many times and have no complaints.
I had my suspicions before my first purchase but they delivered what i ordered on time and the customer service was great!
Honestly the most trustworthy site there is, extremely fast service and a great rate. Love it. ❤️
Very quick
Very fast thank u
Excellent service, spotted I was informal and was down to earth. No drama and speedy delivery.

Honestly, what more can you ask for?

Thanks a ton, will be back.
Good and fast service!