RPGStash.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

"Rigged. Opened 20 cases and only got runes and small cash stacks ( 200k, 300k) but if you spin the free spins to try it out it will actually land on items."
"nice fast delivery's unpossible, to reách anywhere else. goodjob!"
"Professional and quick! Good job"
"The loot chest are worn most the money you spend, only thing that is a little much is prices for quest but overall great and prompt services"
"They gave me fast money, the helper was nice in chat. Thanks alot"
"Fast and reliable, first time to deal with them and won't be the last, their customer serive is excellent"
"Rip off I opened to mystery boxes landed on 2 decent items to them being changed to 2 lowest items when I went into live chat. Would not shop here"
"Itisg reat. Jshendbbsisw 8S ów i"
"Rpgstash has made me happy because there is literally nothing I can advise them do differently. They are friendly helpful and execute orders quickly"
"Great service, trust worthy"
"Outstanding Questing And Fast Delivery On All Products Sold"
Fill I
"Great service for people who don't have a lot of time during the day to spend on grinding in game. Thanks for such cheap prices, great customer service and the speed of the process I am very satisfied."
"got some good potions and then I died :^)"
"Prompt Service"
"Did great. Very fast and reliable."
"10/10 i loved"
Bartholomew M
Verified Buyer
"it was timmy T H I C C"
"Very quick delivery and easy purchasing."
"Easy and fast, recommend to anyone"
"Ordered 3 max cash stacks from rpgstash.com. Checked with support before hand to make sure they had stock. They assured me they did and that they would give me bonus gold for ordering a large amount. After payment was made, they delivered the first two max stacks and then ran out. Wen and Yang then let me know it will take some time to re-stock. They didn't fill the order until following day. I was dealing with someone new the next day and they let me know they could not authorize any bonus gold. I have tried to contact Wen and Yang via email and support chat, however they are ghosting now. Beware if they offer you bonus gold...you probably won't get it. I will remove this review if they decide to contact me to give me the bonus gold they promised."
RPGStash.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,107 reviews