RPGStash.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Verified Buyer

Quick and easy transaction. Will you this site again!
Verified Buyer

Don't let any body stand in your way, you just got to buy gold pieces for runescape. -
G Eazy
Gertjan K

fast quick and cheep
Verified Buyer

Good service and fast service !! Will use this site more!
Ross A
Verified Buyer

Got banned the day after.......
Gregory P
Verified Buyer

Well it was fairly good service overall. Friendly and patient staff that's for sure lol, but fair prices I guess and I got what I wanted no problems so...definitely nothing negative to say...
Nick V
Verified Buyer

Quick service and direct communication by friendly people
If they don't have something on stock, they'll compensate in gp
James D
Verified Buyer

i experienced suburb service. keep up the great work! :D
Charlie W
Verified Buyer

Terrible customer service, very rude.. value is always poor for random box’s too
Verified Buyer

I feel that the chest were a bit fixed,I purchased around 30 chests, with cannonballs being the bottom item I could roll and I rolled it atleast 19 times which to me is very unfair odds, as in the demos if you do the same test on 30 chests you only hit them like once
Matthew K
Verified Buyer

The response time on support was fast
Verified Buyer

Prices are very fair and the staff very helpful. I've spent quiet a bit of money here and I've been satisfied everytime. Very trustworthy and the live online help is nice.
Andrew D
Verified Buyer

Brilliant customer service quick delivery this is my main gold buying now
Sebastian Ã
Verified Buyer

You guys are always very nuce and fast at what you are doing!
Andrew K
Verified Buyer

I was told 10-15 mins then lied to about engineering on the game that was broken on your computers.... ended up taking almost two hours... brutal and not honest.
Verified Buyer

Ive been looking for this for months. Ive never felt insecure till I found your website. It has helped me enjoy playing Runescape once again. Keep it up! :D

Great Firecape Service. Highly Recommend
Connor M
Verified Buyer

I love the quick and reliable service that is provided. And the live chat is very helpful
Remco L

Great service. Delivery within 4 hours and trustworthy
Samuel R
Verified Buyer

They're very kind and the service is fast
RPGStash.com is rated 4.37 based on 886 reviews