RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Verified Buyer

Awesome service, surely will be returning here! Much better than account4rs (scammers), wish I knew this site earlier

good service
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my purchase. Lots of fun to open the chests and delivery was within 5 minutes.
Jenri H
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and has everything in stock no need to wait
Verified Buyer

Got my RS3 gold the day I made the order.
Verified Buyer

Fast and solid service every time

service was verry good
Verified Buyer

Had abit of trouble verifying myself as I work neer the Middle East but then it was very quick easy once and had dimples me that
Verified Buyer

used a few times now never let down always delivered quick time. no hastle or stress. next purchase on payday lol. 9
Verified Buyer

You guys are very quick and patient. You are very nice with orders. Love this site.
Nicky S
Verified Buyer

Nice and quick help and information
Verified Buyer

I wasn’t able to get the express service on my order due to a mistake made by you guys which really wasn’t the quarrel I have but rather when I brought it up the person I chatted with tried to offer me 500k rather than returning my money or even offering to give me the amount of gold that the express service would’ve equated to. Overall poor customer service. if you would like to contact me for any reason my order number is gbswanhur and you can email me at the one provided
Piotr Q

SO QUICK, LOVELY
Verified Buyer

Company lied did not give the amount I was awarded
Verified Buyer

Easy breezy beautiful runescape gp

Impeccable service throughout
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery. Fast and simple. Phone call was a bit strange but I guess I understand for verification. Overall great.
Verified Buyer

The fastes osrs gold delivery I have ever done, will definetly buy again!
Brody S

Good order
Mathias O
Unverified Reviewer

Will not recommend this site. I bought a osrs account and they lied about the stats of the caracter. The stats was not even close to what they told me.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.41 based on 692 reviews