RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Hong Kong

Live Chat, Email
customer service
"This site really come through with product in a timely matter. Have used the site a handful of times now and I've gotta say I love it. Never had a problem"
"Could have better deals."
"Quick and easy process. Waited in Q after I made my purchase and once it came to my turn after 6th-7th place, I was arranged to meet somewhere on a specific world and a trade was made, as easy as that! Friendly and courteous too."
"Very efficient in their service. 100% satisfied every time! thx"
"the bomb"
"Didn't spinned 2 18 euro chests and got 3 dollar compensation what a joke never again"
"I ordered a box and it wasnt workin right so they asked me to take 5m instead im sorry but their were alot more bigger stuff in that box more than 5m"
"its to bad service I get. I'm old and golden customer since 2014. and I made a lot of orders u can see on my order history and I never get a discount og bonus. I made over 2 or 3 order on a day, not not getting any bonus yes I got 1 time bonus on 2m I orded over 80 doller at the time. its to poor u don't give ur customer some bonus. give me atlest. 20 30m, I'm golden player . on another webside I order I all time get good bonus"
"When you buy it and try to place your order you usually have to wait 30 mins + and is very annoying. The customer support isn't patient at all."
"Made everything easy and the order was completed quickly. I would definitely recommend using this service for all your RPG needs."
"Top notch gamers, quick and reassuring."
"- Fantastic service - Active Live Chat - Professional and Quick Delivery"
"I got riped off i got the chest and i always get the lowest thing witch is like 20m when i can just by 20m for so much cheaper the chest are a rip off terrible"
"Fast delivery!"
"Chests chests chests!"
"Good service however I believe chest purchases should be instant and go straight into your inventory, as well as there should be another staff member to help on the online chat."
"Honestly the most trustworthy site there is, extremely fast service and a great rate. Love it. ❤️"
"Super fast and easy! Thanks guys!"
"The seller mistook my order (I ordered 12m old school runescpae gold and he mistook it for a crate) And his responses were also slow."
"Used 2 times. Both were good. Only problem was my second trade took a lot longer. But I still got everything, maaaaybe im just impatient."
RPGStash.com is rated 4.41 based on 1,788 reviews