RPGStash.com Reviews

338 Reviews

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Rees M
Verified Buyer

Fast and reliable, really happy with the service!
Jak R
Verified Buyer

Do not hesitate to trust this website! First purchase was 16 attack potions on rotmg (2 x 8 Atk mules) wondered why I didn't receive them instantly so spoke to support and they said sorry they need to confirm my card because I'm a new customer. Spoke to a lovely Indonesian (I assume, I know the accent) lady who asked me the card holders name and who's card it was. Once the phone call finished I refreshed the page and received my items. Will be buying again. Also, £3 for 16 attack pots is crazy good! Thank you!
Bradlee J
Verified Buyer

All went well, but now I have constant messages asking to buy gold sell accounts constantly all day, I assume they sell ur details once u purchase which is very annoying and there seems to be no way to stop it. Rather pay more to not be irritated.
Jeanpaul T

Great friendly service
Kevin V
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery, would definately recommend!
Isak P
Verified Buyer

I got my items fast. I was a little bit spooked When they had to call me to verify my account. But there is no scamming or anything om this site. It took them less than two minutes to deliver my item in ROTMG.
Ben P
Verified Buyer

Extremely good service once again, nice and quick, talked me through how to do it
Will 109% use in the future
George B

Slow
Haris V
Verified Buyer

Fast and amazing service for fire cape, would recommend.
Keithley M

great service
Colton C
Verified Buyer

Took for freaking ever like 30 mins .. and the person on the chat asked for pictures of my ID and credit card ... like wtf
Davey S
Verified Buyer

Fire cape in 2 hours best service !!!!!!!!!
João G
Verified Buyer

Service was done in the estimated time and they have a good customer support
Tin D
Verified Buyer

Itwas okay, no discount, no coupon on Christmas. Not the best with communication.
Teagan G
Verified Buyer

Great experience with this website. Easy payment, fast delivery, seemed very safe.
Abbie C
Verified Buyer

Very good! Quick service, helpful and nice to talk to
Adriano V
Verified Buyer

Vey good service, very quickly. Live chat very good.
Vincent S
Verified Buyer

ill say poor cause when ever i try to get items it is a hassle
Rick A

So good
Tyler R
Verified Buyer

Delivery was fast services was fast, i did not like that a phone call was used to confirm it is a nice added security but to much work.
RPGStash.com is rated 4.55 based on 338 reviews