RPGStash.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com
Read RPGStash.com Reviews

About RPGStash.com:

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Robert Harrington
RPGStash.com 5 star review on 4th June 2018
joshua campisi
More Photos & Videos
Fast and efficient. Good job guys!
Quick, kind and efficient :)
10/10 would recommend
ordered the wrong GP. no problem switched it to the one i wanted.
very fast
Very fast quest service and they e-mail you as soon as they finish.
Wonderful
Super quick will definitely order again
Chests are a rigged scam
Hello Ben,
We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. Unfortunately there is no guarantee that you are going to get a great item, so if you prefer certainty please buy products like items or in-game gold. But if you want excitement and a possibility of getting a rare item, then the chest is the better choice.

If you would like to read more about the chests you can do so in our FAQ: https://www.rpgstash.com/chest-faq
Quick reliable service. Fast delivery.
More expensive than usual but good logistics
The product was cheap and was delivered fast and easy :) the customer service was polite and helpful with the delivery and I 100% will be loyal to this provider as they’ve not let me down. Plus they have fun random chest giveaway games which is always fun!
the service was great except someone tried to hack my account sometime after they finished and the next mornng
Hello Mark,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Feel free to send an email to support@rpgstash.com if you need help with anything or wish to share any further comments, concerns, or suggestions.
Excellent service
Great prices and fast delivery with clear instructions
Excellent service every time I’ve used RPG stash thank you .
Great, fast, and responsive
Used to be my favorite site for the services. However, my last experience was horrible. I could not check out the way I normally do (Paypal). I had to register to another site, add a bunch of gift cards for the value of my purchase at RPGstash, and then once I completed, I had to manually add 13 vouchers. It was insane, and a lot of overhead work. I am not sure what need this fulfills on your end, but for the customer, it was the worst experience ever. I can guarantee you that after I claim the items in my inventory, I will never use RPGStash ever again. This is NO fault of the agent, and they were very kind and prompt. I do not fault them over my horrible experience. I blame 100% on the UI and functionality of the checkout process.
Hello ,
Thank you for your review, and we're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience. We will look into this and hope to resolve it promptly.

Please feel free reach out to support@rpgstash.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
Brilliant thanks
Good service from rpgstash. Worth to buy
RPGStash.com is rated 4.46 based on 2,776 reviews