RPGStash.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RPGStash.com

About RPGStash.com: In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Hong Kong

Live Chat, Email
customer service
"wonderful very fast ,secure and they have added protection"
"everything was good but it took double the time than it should"
"12/10 great work and trust worthy."
"I really like this service but I would appreciate if you guys could fix the whole opening chests on mobile . I have had multiple orders where I received the wrong items."
"Fast and good service. Customer support is great also."
"I personally feel that on the chests the odds should be a little better as I have spent a lot of money and never hit anything good. Other than that good service."
"goood site"
"Service was swift and easy to get going. 10/10"
"I highly recommend using thing website for any person looking for legit service. Rpgstash is always fast and reliable! I have personally used them many times and have no complaints."
"I put in an order, and I was given a 4-12hr completion time, I didn’t even click rush order and it was complete within 2hours! I am very pleased with the service and nothing was missing on my account, I would recommend using them!"
"I had my suspicions before my first purchase but they delivered what i ordered on time and the customer service was great!"
"After purchasing from these people I suddenly started getting e-mails from "jagex" claiming I'd been RWTing and to log in to runescape. They either sell your info to hackers or try and hack you themselves."
We receive hundreds of orders every day and the vast majority of them are from satisfied returning customers. We would never hack our customers or sell their information. We want to keep our customers happy so that they return to us for more business over the course of many years to come.

The emails you claim to be receiving are not from us and unlikely to be from Jagex. Please check the sender email address. Runescape players receive spoof emails all the time. Most likely your email address has been obtained by a scammer via a community site or instant messenger.
"precise =)"
"Some iteams take longer to get but overall legit and pleased with the service"
"This site really come through with product in a timely matter. Have used the site a handful of times now and I've gotta say I love it. Never had a problem"
"Could have better deals."
"Quick and easy process. Waited in Q after I made my purchase and once it came to my turn after 6th-7th place, I was arranged to meet somewhere on a specific world and a trade was made, as easy as that! Friendly and courteous too."
"Very efficient in their service. 100% satisfied every time! thx"
"the bomb"
"Didn't spinned 2 18 euro chests and got 3 dollar compensation what a joke never again"
RPGStash.com is rated 4.41 based on 1,802 reviews