RPGStash.com Reviews

575 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

In 2004 we we launched the RPGStash website. Since then we have established strong services in MMORPG games such as Runescape, EVE Online and MU Online while still remaining a top contender in Diablo 2.

In 2012 we launched a completely new and enhanced version of rpgstash.com and in 2014 we formed the company Enhanced Online Experience Ltd in UAE.
Enhanced Online Experience currently has around 20 employees operating the RPGStash enterprise. The aim with RPGStash is to establish and perpetuate a strong brand name for affordable game keys and virtual assistance services in different MMO Games. A name that stands for style, quality and personal service.

ceo@rpgstash.com

Enhanced Online Experience LimitedSheikh Zayed Road,Emarat Atrium, Office 423

Rhm D
Verified Buyer

I bought an runescape 2007 account from this website, turned out there already was a recovery mail set up onto the account. Couldn't even enjoy the account for 3 hours before it got recovered back. Service was not very helpful at all, blaming the customer for their faults. Rip 150 euros
Thijmen M

Cheap and fast
Grant C
Verified Buyer

This website is just a scam.
Chris B
Verified Buyer

Quick service, friendly and helpful support staff.
Rowan E
Verified Buyer

Their delivery service via mule is actually very satisfying and I almost had zero problems using them in my previous order! Which is why I ordered again, it's really easy!
Curtis S
Verified Buyer

YESTERDAY? I ORDERED 13M FROM OSRS SERVICERS, AND THEY DIDINT CLEAR MY PAYMENT AND HAD ME WAITING FOR HOURS! HOWEVER, I MADE YET ANOTHER "BIGGER" PURCHASE AFTER THAT INCIDENT, AND NOW YOU GUYS HAVE NO STOCK? AFTER I PAY MY MONEY AND EVERYTHING? THATS NOT RIGHT! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ANNOUNCE THE STOCKS YOU HAVE BEFORE PEOPLE PAY THEIR HARD EARNED! NOT LIKING AND NEED MORE VALID WORK!
Fernando C

Nice page 👍
Verified Buyer

I received all my items in a timely manner and was very happy with them
Verified Buyer

I got the thing I wanted.
Michael G
Verified Buyer

The customer service was very good from Bob happy to deal with him again but Hong can suck on a big fat dick.
Dennis B

The quick responsis
Verified Buyer

Very good service as promised only complaint is the private messages I've been receiving since using this service regarding buying gp

Legit, works, fast.
Verified Buyer

Got my astral diamonds and bought a mount. Only complaint is they charge you a fee if you use PayPal. Other than that, awesome.
Alejandro T
Verified Buyer

The page is awesome and have excellent service.
Jacob B
Verified Buyer

Rpg stash is the best website ive ever bought from. The best!
Jacob S
Verified Buyer

Very reliable and very fast
Verified Buyer

the customer service is pretty good never had any trouble, love the site will keep buying from this sitd
Verified Buyer

I'm a major skeptic to begin with when it comes to trusting websites with my information, but rpgstash suprised me. They kept me informed every step of the way (from the minute they started until they completed my order). Thank you so much RPGStash!
Andrew B
Verified Buyer

Great customer service! It was my first time using and I will be using again for sure!
RPGStash.com is rated 4.49 based on 575 reviews