RPC Recycle Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend RPC Recycle
11PM
11PM

About RPC Recycle: RPCrecycle.com is an easy to use mobile phone recycling website that enables consumers to sell and trade in their mobile phones for great cash prices.<br /> <br /> We are extremely competitive on pricing on all makes and models especially when it comes to the large selection of Nokia and BlackBerry mobile phones that are available in today’s market. We even offer up to 75% of the price for non-working phones.<br /> <br /> Along with our great prices to entice the customer to recycle their mobile phones through RPCrecycle.com, we also have a fantastic customer service and tech team that aims to turn around orders and make payments within 48 hours (two working days) once received.

Communications Centre
33 King Street
Norwich

Categories:
Mobile Phones
PAYG

Tell us how RPC Recycle made you happy

"If I could award no stars, I would. I sent an iPad in immaculate condition. They have devalued it to half the price and they say there are ‘deep scratches’ on the screen. I am gutted, and obviously have to accept the offer as if I ask for it to be returned, it will miraculously have scratches and be worthless. BEWARE.......SCAMMERS. DO NOT USE"
Are you RPC Recycle? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback RPC Recycle receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Very poor service sent phone back was offered £72. Phone received 26th November and no response, they finally respond today with revised offer of £50 due to slight pit on frame and scratch on screen. There was no scratch on screen and the phone was near on perfect condition from always been kept in a case. The phone was four years old so I'm sure the price of £72 should be acceptable for any slight pit in the frame which would of been bearly noticable. I've rejected their stupid revised offer and will go with more retuable firm."
"Dodgy, phone goes to them at your tracked cost, imaginary damage found ... price originally offered then reduces... don’t use."
"? ? ? I looked on website for price for iphone 6 and it stated £237.00. I thought it would be quicker / easier than selling on ebay so happily sent my 9 month old iphone 6 to RPC Recycle. They offered me £100! I declined this then I got a dodgy second offer over email for £150. My sister has just sold a very similar newish condition phone for £250. I think this company prays on those who are 'counting on the money' I am worried about what condition my phone will be in if / when I get it back. DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? ? ?"
RPC Recycle is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews