RPC Recycle Reviews

Norwich

Categories:
Mobile Phones
PAYG

How would you rate RPC Recycle?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about RPC Recycle in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"? ? ? I looked on website for price for iphone 6 and it stated £237.00. I thought it would be quicker / easier than selling on ebay so happily sent my 9 month old iphone 6 to RPC Recycle. They offered me £100! I declined this then I got a dodgy second offer over email for £150. My sister has just sold a very similar newish condition phone for £250. I think this company prays on those who are 'counting on the money' I am worried about what condition my phone will be in if / when I get it back. DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? ? ?"
RPC Recycle is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews