Roys of Wroxham Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roys of Wroxham
Read Roys of Wroxham Reviews

enquiries@roys.co.uk

Roys of Wroxham NorwichNorfolk

From ordering, to dispatching, to delivery took 1 day, which to me, was excellent service. The product itself, is very good and although It struggled on thick stands of grass, on normal thin grass it is ideal and I would recommend this item.
Good communication especially informing me that one item was out of stock. Speedy posting and pleased with the item bought. Thank you keep up the good communication with customers it’s very important.
Good service and arrived promptly.
Fast delivery, good service. I’d use Roy’s in the future.
Fast delivery, great quality items.
I was very impressed with this company the service was excellent,the delivery was very quick,and I loved the quirky rooster planter.
Prompt delivery, product in stock and well packaged
I always look for Nomads clothing and I found the long sleeved top I was looking for at a great price. An excellent buy and shall look at this site again. Rosie L
Found the hard to source lawn shears at Roys - at a very good price. Very easy to navigate the system to buy them online and they seemed to be delivered in the blink of an eye. An excellent product , very good value and a painless and swift transaction. My lawn now looks fab. I'll certainly buy from Roys again.
Prompt delivery and parcelled up well plus reasonable price.
Fast delivery & great prices
Service & quick response to my request for quick delivery was dealt with in a professional manner. Product supplied was perfect. Well Done & thank you
My pink trowel arrived promptly and was out of stock everywhere else. Great service, will purchase from you again definitely. Thank you 😊 Max
Fast and efficient service with competitive prices.
Perfect speedy delivery
Great service and super fast delivery, also my items were a better price than anywhere else. Thank you
My long-handled lawn shears arrived in under two days and were carefully but not excessively packaged. They are lice and long and good value for money. I would definitely check out this company again when buying garden equipment.
Excellent shopping experience with Roys. I found the exact linen props i was after at brilliant price on their website and was able to order two for collection at my local Beccles branch. When i rang the store with a question about collection the phone was answered straight away by a very lovely Hayleigh (apologies if incorrect spelling) who was extremely friendly and helpful. Husband collected items later that day without fuss or bother. Good proper old style service that cant be faulted.
Very straightforward transaction, good price and very quick delivery. Highly recommended, will happily do business with them again.
No problems at all. Ordered and delivered as promised seem a nice company to do business with
Roys of Wroxham is rated 4.88 based on 4,113 reviews