Bradshaw Taylor - Royal Robbins Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bradshaw Taylor - Royal Robbins
Valerie Crompton
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a pair of shorts and a shirt for my holiday in Borneo, The items came very quickly and are perfect, I have not yet worn them but I am certain they will be just what I need for the climate as I have bought from Roal Robbins before. The size is spot on for a size 12 not too loose or tight, I am very pleased with my purchase."
Trevor Short
Verified Buyer
"Been looking for these trousers for ages so delighted to find them at Bradshaw Taylor. Item as described and promptly despatched. Have several old pairs of Royal Robbins with even better security via concealed zipped pockets but these new ones will do."
Patricia Nuttall
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with my navy Bermuda shorts. Very comfortable to wear, practical but also have great style."
SwissPaket Schuler Manuela K46569
Verified Buyer
"I dont have received the refund!"
"Nice skirts, good fit and flexible for free movement , running, cycling and walking. Super top which looks lady like despite being high functioning."
Rona Gregory
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and liked the product, quality very good"
Valerie Radford
Verified Buyer
"As there was a mishap with my order and I do not have the trousers I requested I can only say the customer service was helpful. I will just have to keep on wearing the trousers I bought in the year 2000 which have been part of my wardrobe ever since, I still love them. I also wear the two dresses bought about the same time in Travelling Light in London, they have been a joy to wear and I still receive compliments on them. thank-you Royal Robbins for the years of travelling in comfort and style. Valerie Radford"
"I received my dress the next day and am really pleased with it. The black Noe dress is beautifully cut and doesn't crease. When dressed up with jewellery, it looks quite sophisticated but can also be worn casually with flat shoes."
Christine Porter
Verified Buyer
"Great Company, very efficient, quick delivery and love their shorts"
Karen Beasley
"Very efficient"
"I purchased three shirts. They fit perfectly, and delivery (to The Netherlands) was within a few days."
Adele Clark
Verified Buyer
"I bought my husband a pair of shorts in 2007 .... I just bought him an identical pair in 2018 .....he still wears the old ones round the garden! Quality products......and value for money."
Sondermarkskolen, Hanne Maimann
Verified Buyer
"I live in Denmark and got my skirt a few days after I ordered it. Unfortunately, it was too small. I returned the skirt and got after about a week a new one in the right size. Thank you vers much"
Karen Smith
Verified Buyer
"I have a number of Royal Robbins garments, and they are all beautifully simple, easy to wear and dont crease. I always have more than one of each style, and they are always the go back to company, especially for shorts which dry in an instant"
Janet Ingham
Verified Buyer
"These shorts are excellent in every way. The fabric has a slight stretch and the fit is good. I usually struggle to find good fitting shorts and I am completely satisfied with these."
"I like the style and quality of the products I have purchased"
"Very helpful with ordering on the phone. Very efficient delivery"
"Everything worked out fine. Correct size. Perfect quality, very comfortable, the way I like. Fast delivery with DPD to Germany. Thank you, well done."
"Good quality sun screen shirt delivered very quickly"
Beth Ewing
Verified Buyer
"Pleasant telephone manner when I had to deal with a complaint."
Bradshaw Taylor - Royal Robbins is rated 4.57 based on 35 reviews