Bradshaw Taylor - Royal Robbins Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Bradshaw Taylor - Royal Robbins
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"My order was accepted but I subsequently received an email saying that a mistake had been made on the stock and the item was no longer available in my size. Very disappointing."
"Excellent product very quick service. Nothing to fault!!"
"Excellent cardigans that work very well on their own or as a layer in colder weather."
"As anticipated, the usual high standards, both in quality of purchase and delivery time. Thank you!"
"Great purchase. Prompt service and delivery."
"Prompt, efficient service, and a reasonable price."
"Lovely shirt! BUT - I ordered, and paid for one shirt. Two parcels arrived - the shirt I wanted plus another one, different colour, with a copy of same packing note as in my own parcel. In order to return it I had to make a difficult, time consuming journey to a drop-off point with the package, which is quite reasonable if I had made a mistake, but the mistake was entirely the fault of Bradshaw Taylor. Would not recommend. Too much hassle."
"Missing an item."
"I ordered a pair of shorts. I heard nothing from the dispatch and then was informed my order had been returned and a refund was being organised! I am confused."
"Excellent product and service."
"The shirt I purchased, more than met my expectation. I am very pleased and will recommend Royal Robbins to my friends."
"Excellent product, good service,"
"I ordered an Oakham jacket online since my size was not available in the shop. It arrived really quickly so I did not even have time to anticipate its delivery. It is a great looking jacket that is smart enough to wear anytime, yet has the added bonus of being waterproof (although I have not yet worn it in the rain yet to check this!)"
"Excellent product and excellent service"
"Really nice trousers, thank you. Think I am going to treat myself to another pair!"
"Excellent servis"
"Size is true. Quality is great"
"Excellent product ,I ordered the valley cap which is great quality and a really good fit I am very pleased with it. Also the service information delivery was amazing , definitely recommend."
"Trousers and shorts are good fit, especially as they are adhustable, and flattering for curves."
"Quick and easy to buy online, quick delivery."
Bradshaw Taylor - Royal Robbins is rated 4.43 based on 86 reviews