Bradshaw Taylor - Royal Robbins Reviews

09AM
9AM

Tell us how Bradshaw Taylor - Royal Robbins made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I was happy to find Royal Robbins travel clothing available in Europe. This company was great to deal with, shipping was quick, and I'm really happy with my raincoat and skirt."
Are you Bradshaw Taylor - Royal Robbins? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"On the day my goods were meant to arrive I was told there was no stock, so the order was cancelled. I would have thought with modern warehouse systems this would have been quite obvious on order and really should have been listed as out of stock in the first place, like many more items on the web-site."
"Love these shorts - my 2nd pair and never found one's I prefer. Fast and efficient service."
"I did nit receive the order !"
"Delivery in accordance with schedule. Goods are as described in RR's website."
"Too long and a baggy fit..I'm getting my tailor to alter them. I would send them back but it's too much trouble and cost."
"Excellent service and very good clothing. Some of the best clothes for travelling."
"My order was accepted but I subsequently received an email saying that a mistake had been made on the stock and the item was no longer available in my size. Very disappointing."
"Excellent product very quick service. Nothing to fault!!"
"Excellent cardigans that work very well on their own or as a layer in colder weather."
"As anticipated, the usual high standards, both in quality of purchase and delivery time. Thank you!"
"Great purchase. Prompt service and delivery."
"Prompt, efficient service, and a reasonable price."
"Lovely shirt! BUT - I ordered, and paid for one shirt. Two parcels arrived - the shirt I wanted plus another one, different colour, with a copy of same packing note as in my own parcel. In order to return it I had to make a difficult, time consuming journey to a drop-off point with the package, which is quite reasonable if I had made a mistake, but the mistake was entirely the fault of Bradshaw Taylor. Would not recommend. Too much hassle."
"Missing an item."
"I ordered a pair of shorts. I heard nothing from the dispatch and then was informed my order had been returned and a refund was being organised! I am confused."
"Excellent product and service."
"The shirt I purchased, more than met my expectation. I am very pleased and will recommend Royal Robbins to my friends."
"Excellent product, good service,"
"I ordered an Oakham jacket online since my size was not available in the shop. It arrived really quickly so I did not even have time to anticipate its delivery. It is a great looking jacket that is smart enough to wear anytime, yet has the added bonus of being waterproof (although I have not yet worn it in the rain yet to check this!)"
Bradshaw Taylor - Royal Robbins is rated 4.33 based on 93 reviews