Bradshaw Taylor - Royal Robbins Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bradshaw Taylor - Royal Robbins
Anna Weaver
Verified Buyer
"Good service, clear delivery instructions, accurately described product."
Mary Donaghue
Verified Buyer
"Great capri shorts. Good fabric, comfy waistband. Only disappointment was lack of a zipped pocket which is usual in gear at this price"
Lens Vinccent
"honnest and nice"
"Super! Fast! Fitting!"
Johanna Noorman
Verified Buyer
"the parcel arrived in time. The goods were OK on themselves only one pair of trousers was too long. Not your fault. A problem is that returning goods from the Neherland is not very cheap."
"Very prompt service."
"The webteam customer service is excellent - extremely prompt and efficient; I would happily use Bradshaw Taylor again. As for the Royal Robbins Skort; great material but I struggled to get the zip up because there is no button or hook to secure the top of the zip. I found trying to pull the zip up and hold the waistband together very difficult indeed, I have therefore returned one skort and ordered the bigger size and hope this makes life easier."
"Quick delivery, well packed, excellent quality items. Good communication so I knew when my order would arrive. Recommended supplier of sporting/holiday wear."
"2 shirts purchased: liked the fabric and prints, they fit well and sleeves are not too short which is great but do not see the point of the pen holder in the pocket, why not do away with it and thereby have a wider pocket able to take a wallet etc."
Bradshaw Taylor - Royal Robbins is rated 4.44 based on 9 reviews