Royal Robbins Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Royal Robbins

How would you rate Royal Robbins ?

"3 shirts very well made & attractive . However, the Nile Blue 3/4 sleeve has a musty odor to it... as if it was stored for a prolonged period of time under damp conditions. I will wash it & hope the odor comes out."
"my order was delivered speedily and the items were exactly as expected."
"Goods received the day after ordering."
Verified Buyer
"I love Royal Robbins hiking gear. I have a walking skirt and and 3/4 length sleeved blouse so was delighted when I found a similar shirt on-line in the sale. I love the Nile Blue colour but a bit disappointed that the neckline has changed leaving a triangle that will need protecting from the sun. Generally great gear that looks smart but is comfortable and practical."
"Very nice quality shorts and skort, but sizing on the large side. Can easily size down. Really good customer service, delivery quick too. Expensive at full price but in the sale excellent value! Clothes will last for years."
Verified Buyer
"Lightweight shirt just whatI was looking for.Easy online ordering and arrived quickly."
"Good quality , very fine wool , great colour, very big fit around bodyand under arms so go a size up . I am a uk 8/10 and purchased a small ."
Verified Buyer
"Nice stuff. Fits well. Very quick delivery! Perfect, that's what I like."
"Exellent service and product"
Verified Buyer
"Lovely quality as always, but size 10 skirts more like 12 or 14. Sadly returned."
"The jammer capris I purchased were far too tight and very skimpy on material. More like a size 12 than a size 14. These will be returned. I won’t order again from Royal Robbins as the sizes are too inaccurate."
"Loving the skorts I bought online. Prompt delivery."
"Very prompt service both when ordering and returning items. Shorts I ordered are very good quality."
"The women's jammer pants are wonderful; light, extremely comfortable and flattering fit. I bought a pair last year in obsidian for a long distance walking holiday and they were brilliant. So I have just purchased them again in light khaki for a forthcoming trip to India as they look so good, they're not just for walking. The adjustable bottom is great so you alter the look depending on what you're doing, very versatile. It would be fantastic if you could produce a special edition in perhaps red or purple."
"Ordered two items - both arrived very promptly and exactly as expected from website. Very happy."
"Great service and quality"
"Sadly the size is very variable, what size fitted in one style did not fit in others, many items returned."
"Excellent, high quality items, delivered quickly."
Verified Buyer
"The fit and fabric of the shirts lovely"
Verified Buyer
"Trusted quality. Quick delivery. Highly recommended."
Royal Robbins is rated 4.47 based on 430 reviews