Royal Robbins Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Royal Robbins

How would you rate Royal Robbins?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The women's jammer pants are wonderful; light, extremely comfortable and flattering fit. I bought a pair last year in obsidian for a long distance walking holiday and they were brilliant. So I have just purchased them again in light khaki for a forthcoming trip to India as they look so good, they're not just for walking. The adjustable bottom is great so you alter the look depending on what you're doing, very versatile. It would be fantastic if you could produce a special edition in perhaps red or purple."
"Ordered two items - both arrived very promptly and exactly as expected from website. Very happy."
"Great service and quality"
"Sadly the size is very variable, what size fitted in one style did not fit in others, many items returned."
"Excellent, high quality items, delivered quickly."
Verified Buyer
"The fit and fabric of the shirts lovely"
Verified Buyer
"Trusted quality. Quick delivery. Highly recommended."
Verified Buyer
"the items received were cut skimpily and very poor quality"
"excellent service - shirts of first class quality and a joy to wear"
"Loved the shirt slightly bigger than I thought but feel of it is gorgeous"
"The service was excellent with the coat delivered well wrapped two days after ordering. The coat itself was a great fit and looked very smart especially for a waterproof cagoule type."
"An excellent fit (although a little more 'fitted' than before), and if previous Royal Robbins' travel shirts are anything to go by, it will launder well. Indeed, they are simplicity itself when travelling, and worth every penny."
"The item arrived very quickly and in good condition. However, I have to return it as the colour is not exactly to my taste - too pink! I will ask for the same item in another colour as I liked the material and style."
"Efficiency and assistance in tracing a product"
"Nice colour, good shape and I could squeeze into a size smaller than similar long-shorts 10 years ago!"
Verified Buyer
"Amazing customer service....I wanted my order shipped to France, and the Internet didn’t want to do it. I rang Royal Robbins, and they were very helpful. My skirt arrived very quickly, it’s lovely and I’m just about to order another."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and very helpful customer service both on the phone and delivery. However, although I liked the travel skirts I bought, I think the sizing was slightly on the small side both in terms of width and length."
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, efficient staff at the end of the phone and very prompt delivery of goods."
"Prompt dispatch of products. Always very good quality and fits well. Easy to use website and payment."
"Lovely soft cotton top and a comfortable pair of shorts I wore in the first day. Good quality, promptly delivered- thank you."
Royal Robbins is rated 4.47 based on 417 reviews