Royal Mail Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Royal Mail

How would you rate Royal Mail ?

"Information on how to collect returned parcel is a shambles. Unable to get a phone number. Amongst the worst companies in the world. Our local post man is fine, but management and organisation is atrocious."
"Non existent customer service..."
"Special Delivery Guaranteed 1pm - and no delivery. Royal Mail's definition of guaranteed is different to everyone else's. Beware!"
"Posted a number of wedding invitations of which 50% were not delivered. Fobbed off by the Post Office when my husband went to ask for advice and explanation. Said we must have put incorrect postage. Weight and size as follows: 21g. 13.4x18.5cm 1.2mm thickness. Posted 2nd class over 3 weeks ago. Disgusted that you pay money and cost of invites for no redress whatsoever when they are not delivered in a timely manner. Do not send anything by Royal Mail, they just don’t care and you are funding an inefficient and unaccountable service."
"Terrible service.. tracking is pointless as its never updated. Ive been waiting 9 days now for an update on 2 parcels sent international tracked and signed. I lost a parcel in March which has STILL not been returned. Its now being claimed there was no returns label on the package, which is a complete LIE... I always put a returns label on every parcel I send and tape it down for extra measure.. the only way there was no returns label on that package is if someone took the time to cut the tape off and remove it! What exactly are we paying for here as its certainly NOT what you advertise. One word to describe Royal mail .. SLOPPY!"
"This service is a joke. Literally. I pay for express delivery and they never deliver on time and on top of that they display a message on the tracking information that they attempted delivery while they didn't. It's been 3 times so far that this happened to me. I'm up since 7am on Saturday morning waiting for them, never came and now I have to book redelivery option again with 4 days more delay. Actually, I think that we pay for them to not work. This is a joke."
Diyan Atanasov
Verified Reviewer
"This is the worst service I've received. Totally inadequate behavior. They sent my shipment to the wrong country, and more than two months can not solve the problem, and I'm still waiting. The tracking system is a complete absurdity. I do not recommend to anyone."
"Awful service.. So far, l ve lost 3 parcels..it is unacceptable..."
"Sent first class signed for letter a week ago. Important document but have no idea where it has gone. The recipient hasn't received it. Why bother to pay for a service which doesn't work. This is the third time I have sent post to this address and none has been received. Awful service"
"Personally I have never experienced a good service from Royal mail there always late they dont knock and just put slips through the door, i get a Delivery slip through the door and rebook it to always find out they never actually Redeliver it so I always have to call up & collect MY item my self after 6.99 p&p get rid of royal mail please😁😁"
"WORST company for B2B service. I have been waiting and calling every day since 40 days for grey mailbags, made 5 orders and not single order delivered since the day my OBA account was opened!"
"Don't know but it would've been quicker if I'd walked and picked it up myself."
"First class signed for day's 1-3days with signature.Week later no further news from posting,no signature ,no updates.You ring up they can't tell anymore other than it can take up too 10 days.You pay extra and total waste off time as you know no information.Poor service,don't waste your money on extra postage."
"Parcels never arrive on specified dates. Days wasted waiting."
"By far the worst service I ever used. Package (and certificate of posting) clearly states Austria (EU) as destination, however it landed in Sydney, Australia. Obviously not very happy about the situation I demanded it being send back express and was told this is not possible as I didn't pay for it."
"Just about the whole service is bad+v overpriced. Weekend deliveries are a mess, their Heathrow DC is like a black hole with very long processing times and I could go on. No wonder the bad reviews, time to wake up and focus on the service, not the profit."
Annoyed Royal Mail Business Customer
Verified Reviewer
"Took 4 weeks to deliver a 2nd class recorded packet. Refused my claim as packet had been delivered 10 days after I submitted a claim form. My customer kept the parts so was quids in as I had already sent him replacement parts since the 1st packet failed to arrive."
"I sold a ring on ebay.went by signed for delivery .no questions asked or information offered.it seems it never made it out of the town, even through they say it has been proven to be lost ,tough as they will not compensate!.on top of this ,have not even informed any one we seem to have a thief here.dreadful service wonder they are failing .just heard this morning ,next door neighbour now missing a parcel ."
"most dangerous company on earth they will damage ur business and stay way from their service. they stole my my money destroy my 20000 pound business. all for royal mail. hate u so much"
"I had an extremely important delivery and it was arriving today! However I looked up on the site to track my package and it has been an attempted delivery???? HOWEVER I've been home all day and there was no attempt. There was no card left and no one even coming near my door. Called up to complain and it can ONLY be re-delivered or collected 4 DAYS AFTER. What is even the point for this company to exist if you have the shitiest drivers that EVERYBODY complains about."
Royal Mail is rated 1.17 based on 178 reviews