Royal Bathrooms Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Royal Bathrooms Reviews

+44 (0) 1384 671 200

info@royalbathrooms.co.uk

Shafqat Enterprises Ltd61-64 Sapcote Trading CenterPowke LaneCradley HeathB64 5QX, ,

Tell us how Royal Bathrooms made you happy
I received my items quickly and in good condition. I’m very pleased with the quality of the products. Competitive prices too. I will be using royal bathrooms again for sure.
..........
I ordered the bath through Amazon the product is good quality. However I could only order the bath side and end panels through royal bathrooms. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to purchase
Items arrive very quickly.
Supplied faulty toilet that leaked when flushed, which wasn't evident until we used it. It was installed by a qualified plumber, who we then had to pay to remove the faulty toilet and re-fit a replacement. Royal Bathrooms did provide a replacement but refused to compensate us for the additional labour costs or for the inconvenience of not having a working toilet for an extended period. Very disappointed with their 'we don't compensate our customers' policy when quite clearly the extra costs & inconvenience was caused by them supplying a faulty product. If you choose to use this company, then read their T&Cs before committing to purchase! Not a company I would recommend.
Really good quality, very quick in delivery, and any questions they reply right away.
VERY NICE PRODUCT &good service thank you.
Excellent service from start to finish. Will shop again.
Easy to order and very prompt delivery. We haven’t fitted the items yet but on initial inspection everything looks to be in line with the product specs and delivered in good condition.
Best price could find , Rang the company to ask a question. Answers quickly sorted. Delivers on the stars day kept informed about delivery time. Would use again.
Exellent service fast delivery
Great products, great communication, no hassles, would buy from Royal Bathrooms again.
Very fast delivery and good quality. Thanks
We purchased a 1400 cm tall double door cupboard which is now installed and we are delighted with the quality and style of this spacious unit. We are not yet at the stage of fitting the vanity unit but again must say we are pleased with finish and quality. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from your company again. Easy experience and when I rang with a query a person answered the phone immediately and answered my question straight away. Well done. Thank you
very good prompt service with no problems, very rare these days. Thankyou.
All went well very good delivery service
Provided an excellent service from taking order to delivery. Have not yet installed the wall hung, but all looks fine.
Items received quickly. All items opened ans chevked. Look good but not yet fitted.
Great service from Royal Bathrooms. Good price. Delivery was within the time scale given. Notification of 2 hour slot was given closer to the day - followed up with a phone call. Product arrived well packaged and on time! All good!
Fantastic service with very competitive prices, purchased a wall hung bathroom vanity unit and sink, delivered within a couple of days, not having the bathroom done until August so cannot comment on the unit however it looks quality as does the basin.
Royal Bathrooms is rated 4.68 based on 1,279 reviews