Row.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Row.co.uk

Tell us how Row.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Professional and prompt service"
"It’s hard to argue with a 5* rating from defaqto-very simple comprehensive policies and peace of mind"
"Easy to set up, good price and good cover."
"Amazing price thanks. Already thinking of upgrading to other services apart from my boiler"
"Very quick and easy to set up my policy, and excellent price, very happy with the service"
"Easy to set up an account. Cheap too."
"Good service . Thank you"
"Great value for money and reasonable prices for insurance."
"Efficient!"
"Found it really easy to set up"
"Very easy to set up all my appliances in one place"
"Easy to use, alot of helpful pointers and reminders and everything is so clear to find! Makes it so much easier to do things! Thankyou!"
"When my current supplier hiked my price by £120 I did a search and found Row. Not having heard of them before I read everything carefully and they provided a better service at a more affordable price. When I had a query they got back to me within a day to sort it out. Customer service at its best"
"Great guy whom took my call it was just in response too a txt i got too contact them..was a bit worried at first but they guy put me at ease ..call was just too check details were correct etc . He also said in the future the company might be doing broadband.. Nice guy well clued up Credit too your team"
"So far so good."
"Good insurance"
"Good service"
"Great cover"
"So easy and quick to create a account and secure your staff well happy l. Thanks"
Row.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 3,898 reviews