Row.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Row.co.uk

Tell us how Row.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Price was good, service was good, but very unhappy when i received my policy that the excess was much higher then expected and it was not really made clear to me during the purchase. should of been made much much more clear that it was a high excess. many more insurance companies with cheaper payments and NO excess. would not of joined this insurance company if it was made clear from the start !"
Hi Shaun,

We're really sorry to hear you don't think it's clear enough. We try and make all terms as prominent as possible and I will feed this back to our design team. I can see your phone is a fantastic phone (I have one!) I hope you enjoy it as much as I have and I know we'll do a good job protecting it. Happy Monday!
"Yes they are cheap but when you need to claim, they make you pay off the whole policy plus £75 excess, for which you can easily buy a second hand phone. They never call you back, even who you are promised when you call every day off you have for weeks, & the particular person who can deal with your query isnt currently available.... Swear I have wasted weeks of my life with them and my phone still isnt working properly (recurrent problem)"
"I dropped my I phone into the sea whilst on holiday. It took three weeks to get the correct info to them , they want your inside leg measurement. I had a phone bill to the for over £30 when I reported my lost phone ( I did ask for a low cost alternative number, they said they didn't have one. I got so desperate waiting I bought my own phone, which they declined to help pay towards. Instead the would only offer me my phone repaired or another new one. My excess is £87.50. Ive currently spent £520 and I'm still waiting for my phone to be fixed or replaced ! 5 weeks later. I feel ive been ripped off. Just buy a second hand replacement and forget the insurance."
"Took out insurance for my washing machine and dryer and after having had the insurance for just over 1 year my washer started making an odd sound. Submitted claim on 22/1 and sent supporting documentation on morning of 23/1. Had to chase them twice to get them to check supporting documentation was OK. After an initial visit on 02/02 they will then send someone back to change the drum on 14/02. When you have a family and generate a lot of washing you think it's a good idea to pay for a policy such as this so you're not having to wait for ages to get someone local round. Well save your money and pay someone local or a company with better service levels because to wait that long is very poor."
"It's all great until you need to claim, very very slow, beware of small print it is not unlimited claims as stated, they will try to get out of actually paying."
Hi, sorry for any confusion but we do not state to offer unlimited claims. The number of claims covered is limited to one claim per peril, per policy, per year.
"After selecting multiple items , I could not find how to remove an item from the list and moreover it does not let us even to modify the items that are in my check out as the same list is always shown and in memory. So every time i had to kill the browser and redo the addition of items / gadgets. It sounds to me it is poorly a software design issue."
Hi Sudharsan, sorry to hear you had difficulties with the website. There's an X next to each item in your checkout which allows you to remove them one-by-one. Hopefully you won't have any more problems, but if you do you can ring our Customer Services team on 0844 318 6870.
"Signed up about 3 weeks ago, had no confirmation email or any correspondence what so ever. Had to ring them to find out if I was covered or not. Even then they apologised for not emailing me and said one would be on way, never came. Finally after a payment we finally get email to do this review. Let's hope If i do have to claim they are a little more with it"
Hi Claire. We apologise for any IT issues you have experienced. The policy confirmation email is automatically generated and it's odd that it never arrived. We're glad that we were able to help you over the phone and are confident we can be of great help in the fututre if you ever need to claim.
"You must have proof of purchase to make a claim, original model and serial number supplied when took out insurance not good enough. All claims online before an adviser rings back annoying. More escape routes than Houdini. Yes they are cheep but they make it exceptionally difficult to make a claim beware."
Hi Alan. Sorry you feel this way about our service. The reason we process claims online is to make it as easy as possible for our customers. We do require an original document showing the details you mention and although we understand it can be frustrating, it is important and is in line with other gadget insurance companies.
"watch for the small print really not worth it"
Hi there! We're sorry to hear you're not sure about the cover, why not give us a call and find out more? Thanks.
Row.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 3,914 reviews